Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

The dispiriting of a good man.. (Page 4)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

HI swathi ,good to see you ..
Dear Hammie Big smile...sorry for the delay ...i totally enjoyed the episode...firstly that's  very true devil is his biggest enemy. Yes Durga Maa can see people through their pretense for nothing is hidden from her at all.
faith scenes  are always very moving
 Viplav should understand the responsibility which comes with  Clap  such a key point you identifypower...haven't we heard with great power comes great responsibility...dhani reminds him of his position as of now...good wifey Big smileNow raja goes ahead with his plans and drops a hanky to avoid attention and slyly contaminates the gangal jal with the alcohol...dekha hammie desi daru ka hi hai LOLLOL local mall raste ka mall sasta mai jo uski budhi ko bhi labhu hota hai LOLLOL
such a lame scene.. but kanak was spot on...
Now i fail to understand how come no body over there including the person beside raja couldnot smell the alcohol ???LOL Sabko sardi hui hai kya short term wala LOLLOL the moment viplav opens the lid everybody starting with our mahan PC could smell it LOL just great !!! nose jo block hua tha open hogaya apne aap.
ROFL  haaa hooo...  mind you vipu could smell it too he could smell something fishy
Now comes the PC's drama he instigates the foolish senseless crowd huh...their left their pea nut brains at home i guess LOL Whatever pc says they simple agree to it...ever ready to fight i tel you...pure chamche hai pc ke.
its  pea brains...that prompt faith explotation
Now comes dhani who shuts everyone up...questioning them who are they to talk about paap and punya...when this pc himself was ready to burn her alive where was all this talk, when they could attack the ashram where was the paap and punya??
every word she spoke challenged  manmade religious hypocrisy
Before they judge others it is better to look at their own flaws and imperfections...when they point out a finger at viplav there are 3 fingers which are pointed towards them...when none were there to support vidhwas only viplav was there who stood by them throu thick and thin...she was very right they should be pure before they point out at sin of others.
such eviidence and many of them were witnesses too of the witch hunt burning scene
This is one common flaw among us humans we look at others defects rather than rectifying ours. Dhani has indeed come a long way and they way she stood up for viplav is commendable...the pride and respect viplav had for his wife was reflecting on his face.In the time of need she stood by him against the mad crowd the way he did it for her once.
yes I read your post ..  wonderfully   shared thoughts..certainly a time for us to mull things over..  have to check your recent thoughts...  a readers delight
As usual very very well written...you do have magic in your words Big smile enjoyed reading your take thoroughly...waiting for your next part...til then take care.
thanks swathi ..    was a pleasure to read your comment.. was late in posting Sat's.. was busy at home... cheers ,much love hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfansimpleAnnapearl100

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

helooo barbs...   good to see you   razzle dazzle..Star
Heloo Hammie, before I say anything u just take this hug from me first Hug   ..for this wonderful take..   erhhh thanks for the warm hug
i will never get tired of praising ur takes...all are wonderful and this one is no exceptional...each and every sentence is just a WOW...and khusi ki baat toh ye hai that i read it only twice and understood it...this one is not that tough...     ohhh good... barbs  dazzle  all the way
yes Eisha was very good with her expressions and dialogues...and the precap was very disturbing...the whole forum is shedding tears for vidha since yesterday...MR once again stole my heart with those expressions...when the rod entered his body and when raja pulled it out, viplav was trembling (we saw mishal's tremling face many time before...u remember nah??
this scene as you desrcibe .. was not seen by me.. methinks its been deleted.. in my take ..I HAD TO MAKE IT ALL UPin my own words.. what Isaw wasdhani bashing raja on the head. with the bell
 But those were out of anger and here vipu was in a state of shock and pain)..eagerly waiting for today's episode...will return tomorrow to read ur take...c u then...u too have a great weekend my dear...byee
barbies terribly sorry I posted saturdays take very late...    and worse still its long...   barbs thanksso much  for  reading and   commenting  much love hammie

Bold :   This scene was deleted from the US telecast as well ..any violent acts even slaps are deleted from out transmission.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnna

Go to top