Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

The dispiriting of a good man.. (Page 2)

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful hammiii...!!!!!! Really gifted u r!!!!! SmileSmileSmile ll b thinking humesha same same tarif...but kitna bhi tumhara praise karo...kam hai!!! Really thank you for u wonderful updates.. SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnaHamlet53Dolly-heart

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Yet another brilliant and smart title - The De(spirit)ing of a Good Man ...

Loved your starting lines - "Foolish is the devil for he knows not that the works of the righteous   speak for themselves . While  the devil is no one's friend  not even his own ,he is his own worst enemy, god help the devil"

The Good man in recent times finds himself to the the pariah of the family . The family that he loves does not trust him and all his efforts are in vain. All he wants is to protect them from the evil designs of the Avasthi family and is willing to do whatever it takes.

The Tripathi reach the mandir in a procession with the king leading his grandson to the coronation ceremony. The reluctant grandson turns to his wife telling her of how he is a misfit for the throne but since he is the sole heir to the family the burden falls on him irrespective . He does not see himself in this role but agrees for now.  Viplav knows the job of a priest is not his calling but ready to play along as long as it keeps Raja away.  

Raja and family keeping up appearances join the Tripathi family waiting for an opportune time to create havoc to interrupt the ceremony. Raja is successful in contaminating the water to be offered to the gods and is stopped by the pandits . History repeats itself and Phool Chand the old foe of the family jumps at the chance to show Dashrath Tripathi down . Like the earlier instance he instigates the crowd to malign Viplav and to meet the same punishment as once for Dhani . The mob charge at him to be stopped by his family.

And of course the best scene of the day . The mob knows no right or wrong . It simply responds to a frenzy . Dhani the most frail of the crowd watching this attack charges at them to stand between her love and the attackers who question his moral values. A dispirited Viplav quietly watches his wife stand up for him against the keepers of morality .  "you question this man morals ...the one single person who stood up for the vidhwa's ...who finds happiness in giving happiness to others .."  Love shorn in her eyes for the man she worships and the strength and conviction she receives from him . Viplav softly asks her to stop but there is no stopping her challenging them as if the lioness in her is awakened. Loved this scene watching the deep bond between the two and how thy fight for each other.

Raja not to be discouraged convinces the pandits in attendance to pass the baton to him as the uttraadhikari gloating at his victory ..but there is many a slp between the cup and lip. A voice from the past calls out to Raja ...STOP !!! For Viplav it is music to his ears ...

An episode that is making way to oust Raja. What happens to Shallu ? The precap looks scary . Where does the story go from here ?  Lets be patient.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumasimpleAnnaDolly-heartHamlet53

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hammie,  your title is superb,  and the Devil Raja the Creepo will get whats coming to him soon  ,that will ring in his ears for a long time...

The green monster is stirring within the Creepo and he can't wait to see the accolades that Viplav is getting come his way soon...

Creepo  does what he does best and spikes the Ganga Jal with booze... I cannot believe 
that nobody smelled the booze while he is emptying  it but as soon as the lid is off the Kalash then all of their noses start tweaking...Confused

I can't believe how fast these pundits can be riled at the slightest push by PC,   where does all their Godliness fly to when their first instincts is to kill the person they are led to believe has done something wrong... Are these the kind of people that should be the one to show others to  a better path...Shocked

The mob is ready to attack Viplav and this time it is Dhaani that stands solid to protect him and tells them off and points to their own atrocities  that they have committed, and the snake Creepo slides in to take what he thinks he deserves by winning the title of high Priest..

The Creepo's father arrives in time to make my day by smacking the smirk off his face in front of everyone...Sakku's face one to see,  she did not expect her better half to show up here to wipe the smugness off their faces ...

Eisha was terrific in defending her love from these rabid gang that wanted to hurt the one she loves ...she roared and they all backed off...the cowards ..Angry

Thank you Hammie,  for another great take that gives me a real pleasure to read...

Take care,  and have a fun filled week-end...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaMishfansimpleAnnapremparbatHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

helooo barbs...   good to see you   razzle dazzle..Star
Heloo Hammie, before I say anything u just take this hug from me first Hug   ..for this wonderful take..   erhhh thanks for the warm hug
i will never get tired of praising ur takes...all are wonderful and this one is no exceptional...each and every sentence is just a WOW...and khusi ki baat toh ye hai that i read it only twice and understood it...this one is not that tough...     ohhh good... barbs  dazzle  all the way
yes Eisha was very good with her expressions and dialogues...and the precap was very disturbing...the whole forum is shedding tears for vidha since yesterday...MR once again stole my heart with those expressions...when the rod entered his body and when raja pulled it out, viplav was trembling (we saw mishal's tremling face many time before...u remember nah??
this scene as you desrcibe .. was not seen by me.. methinks its been deleted.. in my take ..I HAD TO MAKE IT ALL UPin my own words.. what Isaw wasdhani bashing raja on the head. with the bell
 But those were out of anger and here vipu was in a state of shock and pain)..eagerly waiting for today's episode...will return tomorrow to read ur take...c u then...u too have a great weekend my dear...byee
barbies terribly sorry I posted saturdays take very late...    and worse still its long...   barbs thanksso much  for  reading and   commenting  much love hammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnaTitli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

helooo barbs...   good to see you   razzle dazzle..Star
Heloo Hammie, before I say anything u just take this hug from me first Hug   ..for this wonderful take..   erhhh thanks for the warm hug
i will never get tired of praising ur takes...all are wonderful and this one is no exceptional...each and every sentence is just a WOW...and khusi ki baat toh ye hai that i read it only twice and understood it...this one is not that tough...     ohhh good... barbs  dazzle  all the way
yes Eisha was very good with her expressions and dialogues...and the precap was very disturbing...the whole forum is shedding tears for vidha since yesterday...MR once again stole my heart with those expressions...when the rod entered his body and when raja pulled it out, viplav was trembling (we saw mishal's tremling face many time before...u remember nah??
this scene as you desrcibe .. was not seen by me.. methinks its been deleted.. in my take ..I HAD TO MAKE IT ALL UPin my own words.. what Isaw wasdhani bashing raja on the head. with the bell
 But those were out of anger and here vipu was in a state of shock and pain)..eagerly waiting for today's episode...will return tomorrow to read ur take...c u then...u too have a great weekend my dear...byee
barbies terribly sorry I posted saturdays take very late...    and worse still its long...   barbs thanksso much  for  reading and   commenting  much love hammie
sorry nahi bolneka hammie...bappa gussa karengeLOLLOL..
its ok...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnaHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sati65

Phenomenally  awesome postClap

hi sati.. thanks for reading and commenting .. love hammie
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

hi mishfanSmile
A great post again, such detailed explanation.
Indeed the highlight of this episode was the fearless Dhani  standing alongside her husband, protecting  him from the demons.
Definitely made her husband proud. 
very dramatic...  I LOVE  drama
What happens between Raja & DT needs to be seen.
DT is definitely unhappy with this turn of events. He prefers his GSon over anyone  to step in his shoes & continue 
Well lots has happened since..
I for one hope the precap is not true! Even though it might help with TRPs.
didn't catch viplav' bit though ,only dhani  attacking raja...    thanks for reading and commenting.love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfan

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

As usual ...wonderful post..Thank you so much..

hi there ,svd7755,    thanks for reading and giving a n encouraging comment, love hammie

Go to top