Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Yesterday's episode who is right

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Suman pov 
 she doesn't want to sell off the house she grow up in 
 she wants to prove her mom was not irresponsible to securitizing a family property 

I think suman was being selfish here ,running a court case to prove her mom's innocence is a expensive and dangerous affair,the property becomes disputed and cannot be sold 
Here I agree with mami 

But what's the other alternative sacrifice her 5cr to a fraud to secure other peoples part ...
Mami,mama,mausi,mausa

They got a good deal from a man who they know is cheating their sisters family (claiming g her part of the property as his)
They know that they will get a deal from him at the cost of priyas family loosing 5cr
They decided to take the decisin to sell without informing nanu ,basically what they did is accrpted to give away suman's part in the property to kosla so that they secure their part ,very clearly understand ing it

Nanu 
He's earned it ,he knows the law ,he doesn't want to be defeated by a fraud ,remember he wanted to fight the case himself 
He wants to earn his hard earned property back not for himself but for his grand dauther to secure her future 
He wants to get one of his children's right back for.his dauthers right on his property back 
What will be suman's future once they accept this deal ,preeti wedding will happen ,what about suman,...I think it's nanu responsibility of think of that and I am. Glad he did unlike the rest

No one is asking mama masi to give any of their part of the property to suman ,but expecting suman to sacrifice her right jsutand give it away to kosla so that the rest of teb family can secure a deal is outright wrong

I don't think any one is more right than nanu today

Edited by tttttt1 - 15 April 2016 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niara12indranigupta

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Slightly disagree with you. Suman is not only fighting for her mother's lost esteem but also for Nanu who she knows values the house not only for the memories but for the hard work, pain trouble he must have gone into the building of this house.
Everything else, I agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviHotcocoatttttt1

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Slightly disagree with you. Suman is not only fighting for her mother's lost esteem but also for Nanu who she knows values the house not only for the memories but for the hard work, pain trouble he must have gone into the building of this house.
Everything else, I agree
Hey:-)
What I.meant is no one sees the whole picture like nanu. He needs to think of all his children ,suman included 
And others thinking about themselves is fine but at the cost of their other relative loosing every penny cannot be justified 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashiviindranigupta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top