Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters to Sumo ( April 13th- April 15th) (Page 3)

Pagalpinky Goldie
Pagalpinky
Pagalpinky

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
What a sweet idea
Puts the episode in perspective
Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

moonstonespirit Senior Member
moonstonespirit
moonstonespirit

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Res 
shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
can you also write some letters from sumos side to shravan ... i also want to read some of sumos feelings too!
please do update!!
coz more than shravan i think sumo suppresses her emotions..! as in we know how shravan feels about sumo. he can do anything for her.. but we have seen sumo baring herself just twice towards shravan...!!

all that stuff of being a bully was a facade to the world.. would love to see what happens when shravan comes to see that box of memories :)TongueClap
he will go CRAZYYY!!!Embarrassed

p.s cashivi & this account both are mine!! Smile

Edited by shivani_agl - 17 April 2016 at 12:48pm

maankigeet4ever

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Heartfelt, beautiful Heart

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pagalpinky

What a sweet idea
Puts the episode in perspective
Thanks!
Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed it Embarrassed

Originally posted by mizzundaztud

Heartfelt, beautiful Heart
Thank you so much Embarrassed
And can i just mention how awesome your DP is ? Day Dreaming happy sighs..Shravan and his epic slap !

- Reya <3
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani_agl

can you also write some letters from sumos side to shravan ... i also want to read some of sumos feelings too!
please do update!!
coz more than shravan i think sumo suppresses her emotions..! as in we know how shravan feels about sumo. he can do anything for her.. but we have seen sumo baring herself just twice towards shravan...!!

all that stuff of being a bully was a facade to the world.. would love to see what happens when shravan comes to see that box of memories :)TongueClap
he will go CRAZYYY!!!Embarrassed

p.s cashivi & this account both are mine!! Smile
see..i really want to do Letters to Shravan too, but Sumo doesn't know that such letters exist so i don't know if it would make sense for me to pen from her POV..lets see. 
Yeah..Sumo is not as expressive as Shravan is. She has a habit of holding back. Like the message is was so desperate to delete is a prime example. She could have easily explained that the heart emoji was a mistake cause there was nothing wrong in her written message. 
I am looking forward to Shravan seeing the box of memories and Sumo getting Shravan's old letter..these two things need to happen ! 
Awesome..i know both your usernames so you better comment LOL i joke..sorta kinda LOL

- reya <3

Cashivi

Cashivi Newbie
Cashivi
Cashivi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
True that. But sumo being non expressive also has a reason. For 10 long years she hasn't had anyone by her side to take care of her. She tries hard to fit in within her own family. Two people who genuinely love sumo are nanu and the cute dabboo...!apart from shravan...
And most importantly you generally share your secrets with someone who is your age...!
And yes I will comment on your posts Hug
And now when we have shravan by her side to hold her hand and protect her.. She really can't keep that facade intact.. She bares her real self to shravan...

And yes Sumo needs to see that letter and shravan needs to see the box of memories to realize that he was never forgotten..

And somewhere down the line I think ramnath also has some role to play in the major fall out...

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cashivi

True that. But sumo being non expressive also has a reason. For 10 long years she hasn't had anyone by her side to take care of her. She tries hard to fit in within her own family. Two people who genuinely love sumo are nanu and the cute dabboo...!apart from shravan...
And most importantly you generally share your secrets with someone who is your age...!
And yes I will comment on your posts Hug
And now when we have shravan by her side to hold her hand and protect her.. She really can't keep that facade intact.. She bares her real self to shravan...

And yes Sumo needs to see that letter and shravan needs to see the box of memories to realize that he was never forgotten..

And somewhere down the line I think ramnath also has some role to play in the major fall out...
My apologies for missing this..i didn't get the chance to check this thread. Okies what I want to say here is actually ditto to what I just replied to another person so if you don't mind..I would like to add those here.
Sumo is a complex character..and for me, a tad more difficult to understand and analyze but she hides more than she shows. She has someone who has essentially been alone for the last 10 years..no real friend to have a heart to heart with...she is someone who put a 'fake personality' on at the age of 15 just to be accepted, just to be surrounded by people who she could call friends...she is someone who lost her support system in the name of her parents at a very young age. She has her scars..they might not show but Sumo is still hurting in her own way. Shravan has just found his way back into her life and over time, he will peel back layers and eventually we will get to see the real Sumo.
I don't know how I feel about Ramnath yet because..while he respects Tiwari aka Nanu, he has never shown any great affection for Sumo. So i don't know what his stance on their relationship would be. I guess we will have to see over time.

Reya <3

Cashivi

Go to top