Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Letters to Sumo ( April 13th- April 15th)

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Letters to Sumo

April 13th: James Bond- Shravan

Sumo, my Sumo

Today, you truly felt like my Sumo. It's so easy to go back into our ways, to be who I was years old. I tell myself I have changed, that time has had a way of hardening me. I tell myself that you no longer affect me. I tell myself all these lies. Because you were special to me. You have been part of my childhood. You have given me memories.

You are special to me...even now. Because lets face it ! I haven't changed who I am when it comes to you. I am still your Shravan. I am still that 15 year boy who will chase you around the house. You are still a fast brat by the way. You still try to get your way no matter what, even if you play cheap. Something tells me you would have dunked my phone had I not given you the password. And that would have been okay cause you still bring out the playfulness in me...I think I had forgotten how to be playful and childish without you around. 

But somehow I know we have grown up. Cause now, you make my heart beat faster whenever you touch me. Your touch does something special to me now. We have grown up. But somehow I feel torn between the 15 year old Shravan who used to chase you around and this Shravan. This Shravan who gives you his phone when he could never give it to anyone. This Shravan who gives his password. This Shravan who would do anything for you.

Shravan

April 14th

Sumo,  You know what my dad told me today ? He told me he he is proud of me because I stayed to fight the case for Nana ji. You know what I didn't tell him. I didn't tell him that I didn't just stay for Nana ji, I stayed for you.

I stayed to fight this case, this case that we seem to be losing. Never I have been so afraid to lose a case. If I lose this case, I will let you down. I don't think I can stand it if I have to let you down. I know what Tiwari villa means to you. And it means so much to me, it gave the most beautiful memoires of us. It gave us our secret passage, I know I acted like a scardy cat at that time. But now that I think of it, we had some of the best adventures through the secret passage, It gave us our secret knock, the knock both of us still remember. I will not let us lose the place of those memories.

Shravan 

April 15: I will not let you lose - Shravan

Sumo, my Sumo. Don't cry. Please don't cry. Your tears are aching my heart painfully so. You can push me away but I will not leave ! I stayed for you ! I care for you ! And I will not let you lose !

I can't believe you think you don't have any right on 'your house'. I may not been around for the last 10 years but I know you have taken care of your house and your family in all these years. It hurts me to see you pleading with these people who don't understand your heart.  It hurts my heart to see you and Nana ji so defeated. I feel so helpless...so damn helpless !

Don't give up on me. Cause I will never give up on you. You trust me, na ? Even I couldn't believe the trust you have put in me so easily. I haven't given you many reasons to trust me but yet you trust me. Then, trust me when I tell you that I will save your house. I will not let anyone prove your Ma wrong. I promise.I can't bear to see you this broken, this weak. How I wish I could take all your pain away. How I wish I could take away your tears.You have always been my strong, fearless Sumo. My Sumo always gets her way. My Sumo always wins. And I promise you I will not let you lose. Never. 

Shravan

~~

My sincere apologies to anyone that was waiting for my usual letters to Sumo. It's the blessed time of exams..lol. So I didn't get the chance to write daily. 

Anyway, the week has been amazing and I had to pen a little for each episode. The realism of this show is what sold this show to me initially ! The characters and story is so real. No dramatic flair and such. I couldn't help but understand where Mami ji was coming from today. This all comes from flawless writing and beautiful execution.  Shraman were so goddamn beautiful ! A round of applause for the EDKV team !

- Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One word, 9 letters, BEAUTIFUL! 
I was waiting for your letters.. do write more often..
Cashivi thumbnail
I Love your letters :)
Awesome. Was literally waiting for this :)
Keep writing more <3
😳
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We have some heartfelt letters here going on ...
if shravan ever did letters I am sure he will be doing them just like this 

emotions are felt and received 

beautifully done 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
main fan ho gayi yaar 😆
i m loving ur letters to sumo
u bring out shravan's inner voice so well.
👏
keep posting. u said it all
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Your letters are so touching.😃 Beautiful post.
an_chau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful letters... And thanks for taking the time to write them even during exam time...
Thank you so much 

This content was originally posted by: orion23

One word, 9 letters, BEAUTIFUL! 

I was waiting for your letters.. do write more often..

Two words, 8 letters...THANK YOU !
I will try for a daily letter but since its crunch time at uni, it gets a little hard. but i shall try 😳

This content was originally posted by: Cashivi

I Love your letters :)

Awesome. Was literally waiting for this :)
Keep writing more <3
😳

I have seen your likes and i was waiting for the day you would comment ! thank you so much, it means a lot to me 😳

- Reya <3

This content was originally posted by: muskiii

This is amazing 😊

Thank you so much 😳

This content was originally posted by: SahSah

We have some heartfelt letters here going on ...

if shravan ever did letters I am sure he will be doing them just like this 

emotions are felt and received 

beautifully done 

This is such a compliment ! Thank you so much, so glad everyone is liking them 😳

This content was originally posted by: crazy_vaish

Awesome 👏👏👏

Thank you 😳

- Reya <3
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

main fan ho gayi yaar 😆
i m loving ur letters to sumo

u bring out shravan's inner voice so well.
👏
keep posting. u said it all

lol..thank you so much 😳😆 Shravan is quite the complex character and its such a compliment to think that I am able to understand him and write from his POV

This content was originally posted by: PlainJane

Your letters are so touching.😃 Beautiful post.

Thank you so much 😳

This content was originally posted by: an_chau

Beautiful letters... And thanks for taking the time to write them even during exam time... 

No problem at all..thank you for reading 😳

- Reya <3