Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 93)

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Allright ...this is torment. But II had it coming. History repeats again. Nalla maatukku oru soodu.

Shravu needs to be told that choice without responsibility is greed. With excesses comes a built in accountability for your actions and acknowledging and accepting the consequences of those actions.

But the adults concerned seem to be too busy playing the victim... Blaming the victim due to insecurities , ego , wealth and cultural barriers.. Making the situation hopeless more than it seems . Believing in Drama galore..

It was still ok for vandu to censure II because she dived head on and got shravu home and messed it up completely . It was a pressure cooker situation already and it just exploded. While it's understandable that vandu's pissed off over shravu not making it to school on time , it's completely outrageous to see her cross personal boundaries in censuring II. 'If you can't help ,don't take responsibility 'was still fine from one sister to another but not 'you forgot my son because you were having sex..'. which by the way is true.

II was an idiot to tell vandu that she slept late only to be woken up at 6 again ( which was the time for shravu to be up and ready to leave MM) and gone to sleep again. That's giving ready fodder but it was not vandu's place to say that aloud even if that thought crossed her mind. That's easily passing the buck . Not just vandu , even II was insensitive to the situation . That's not a slip when the other parent is in agony. You know you have messed it up, shravu is late... What was the need for II to give her the juicy details of the bedroom. Don't know if shravu is the only moron here.

We cannot ever keep saying II does a lot , goes overboard which is not appreciated by vandu cos in more than one occassion II has messed it up by needless meddling right from the time of booking the godbharayi hall during subhang's time. One cannot be expecting vandu to be giving a boquet to II but brickbats of this kind is also dirty .Words uttered are uttered but this is torment. And both the sisters are oblivious to the word Boundary that exists in the dictionary . Straight talk by vandu only wrongly directed at II instead of exercising that with her son shravu.

And Vandita Balachandran ... You can't be ever playing the victim card.
So what happens to that boy now amidst all this useless drama that's worth peanuts.

C'mon now ...Seriously guys...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabkalavathi5KM03jaschickPriteeMisramodernfamilymoonwearersonalgupta2004

munira053 Senior Member
munira053
munira053

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Vandita is being mean huh Ermm
II's Hubby is hardly im town And when HE IS, Shs wants all her sisters attention to herself Angry
II WENT MUNIRKA ALMOST AROUND MIDNIGHT JUST TO HELP HER OUT. She wouldn't see that ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabkalavathi5moonwearersonalgupta2004

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Ammam Kalpana evvalluvu pattalum indha II thirundhave illai.
Whether it is now or the driving scene later both sisters are the same.II needs constant reassurance of her significance.I am sure she doesnt learn from experience. 
I wonder if II will call Akka to solve problems with her kids.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaschickPriteeMisrasonalgupta2004

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3">Ammam Kalpana evvalluvu pattalum indha II thirundhave illai.</font>
<font size="3">Whether it is now or the driving scene later both sisters are the same.II needs constant reassurance of her significance.I am sure she doesnt learn from experience.</font>
<font size="3">I wonder if II will call Akka to solve problems with her kids.</font>

Ava maarina , She's not the II we know. She's one single piece.
That's her charm and that's her bane. It's kind of mixed feeling in me that while I wish II organizes herself a little more cos she gets hurt too often but I don't want to see her change too.
Her excessive love and possessiveness for her own , adamancy and her impulsiveness , her immaturity and her maturity , her idiosyncrasies all comes with a stamp that's got II written all over it .

She wil mop around for a bit, exercise caution for a while but not too long

jaschickkalavathi5PriteeMisra

jaschick Senior Member
jaschick
jaschick

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3">Ammam Kalpana evvalluvu pattalum indha II thirundhave illai.</font>
<font size="3">Whether it is now or the driving scene later both sisters are the same.II needs constant reassurance of her significance.I am sure she doesnt learn from experience.</font>
<font size="3">I wonder if II will call Akka to solve problems with her kids.</font>

Ava maarina , She's not the II we know. She's one single piece.
That's her charm and that's her bane. It's kind of mixed feeling in me that while I wish II organizes herself a little more cos she gets hurt too often but I don't want to see her change too.
Her excessive love and possessiveness for her own , adamancy and her impulsiveness , her immaturity and her maturity , her idiosyncrasies all comes with a stamp that's got II written all over it .

She wil mop around for a bit, exercise caution for a while but not too long

II - made to special order LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03kalavathi5PriteeMisraErrantnomadmoonwearersonalgupta2004

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hello people!
Hope everyone is enjoying summer, I saw a pic of Matt Bomer and first thing that came to my mind was R&B Tongue.  I thought of all of you as well Smile  Enjoy the pic 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03jaschickPriteeMisrasonalgupta2004shidin0117moonwearerishruhiMysticRiver

jaschick Senior Member
jaschick
jaschick

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Missed you Hugand Bomer Embarrassed
Summer pool/lunch soon.

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Hello people!
Hope everyone is enjoying summer, I saw a pic of Matt Bomer and first thing that came to my mind was R&B Tongue.  I thought of all of you as well Smile  Enjoy the pic 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5PriteeMisrasonalgupta2004shidin0117ishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 15 July 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
LOL
Matt bomer and all those discussions was had about Dude and II were Embarrassed

Edited by ishruhi - 15 July 2016 at 6:38pm

jaschickshidin0117sonalgupta2004

Go to top