Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 91)

Tuc_Mob Senior Member
Tuc_Mob
Tuc_Mob

Posted: 13 July 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
II helped her sister without thinking herself, she spend money on Shavu and support them in every problem.
Vandu and Bala were not happy when Amma and Appa spend more money on II's Godbharai ceremony. And Bala actually taunt Ranjan and R&B after Nivi's Namakaran.
I wish II get more support from R&B.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skymoonwearerNisha0604

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
When was the last time I said RANJAN was the true hero of this story? He is the one who in his quite understanding way rises up to the occasion each and every time without fail. Ranjan ji TUSSI great ho! And Chaloo RB extracting great amounts of TLC by using self pity ...tch tch tch...Kya din aa Gaye. 
BALA won't change, so no point. Worried for shravu though this is such a dangerous age, it's either this way or that. I think he needs a man to man chat with RB who could perhaps put things in perspective for him. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabkalavathi5KM03Tuc_MobmoonwearerErrantnomadNisha0604

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Tardy the morning after the love note ...sad things are falling apart for shravu...

Typica...Bala goes bk to chewing picking on his favourite bone ' ameeronwala shauq' by slamming Ranjan

And II... She goes scrambling to Munirkha , gets the boy home ...
If she has taken responsibility on a school night.. It's her responsibility to see that the boy gets dropped on time. Her excesses... Hope Ranjan docks II a bit ... As he has been the one left picking after the spills by Bala and II.

Had Ranjan bhalla docked Bala on that comment, I doubt it would have shamed Bala as much as Ranjan covering up for shravu in front Of Sam did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03jaschickTuc_MobmoonwearerNisha0604

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Kalpana  innama indha Bala pannra ravusu thangave mudilima...dhamathundu Shravvua meyalume sari illiya...illa panakaaranga sari illiya? suthi suthi idhe matterku vandhu nikaradhu meyalume ronba wrongguma...idhu bongu aatam...nan jaga vangaren

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5jaschickTuc_MobErrantnomadNisha0604

jaschick Senior Member
jaschick
jaschick

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
This will be a never ending contentious point. Bala will never be secure about the Bhalla wealth.  R&B will never be secure about being a non Iyer SIL.

But I feel II needs to step back.  If Bala/Vandu steps into Nivi's life, I dont think R&B will like it.  II needs to think about it.

Kalpana - About kids being manipulative.  Agree - so true; I see my niece/nephew getting their way earlier than my kids Confused.  I dont know to say if it is smartness or manipulative behavior.

Ranjan is so sweet - II is comfortable confiding in him than R&B in this matter.  Love him ! I wish there is a dad/uncle/FIL like that in everyone's life.

Edited by jasminechick - 14 July 2016 at 8:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabkalavathi5Tuc_Mobmoonwearersonalgupta2004Errantnomad

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Diva!Smile
jaschick Senior Member
jaschick
jaschick

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Divashini - Welcome Back ! Good luck with your new job, new environment !! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishruhi

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 14 July 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Outrage...

Her phone was on the dining table, there were many calls from Akka and AMMA too
She didnt know who to call first

She called Amma just to make sure they were OK

Amma wondered why she wasnt at work, it was almost 10 AM
II realized then that she was late for work too

Being by herself seeing her husband once a month for a week twice a qtr was taking its toll on her she missed him like hell
When he returned she was in no shape to think straight
She was beginning to lose her mind

"Amma I am totally late this morning," she mumbled
"Did he get home safe last night?" Amma asked

II nodded smiling

'"Kozhandai romba kudichirpaale?" (Nivi must have been overjoyed no?) Amma asked

II laughed "Not as much as you would think ma, she is learning to run independently, she loves the front lawn, naal poora odinde irukka" (she keeps running)

"Cho chweet... is he jet lagged?" Amma asked caringly

"Umm.. umm" "Uh... not... I mean.. I think so" II lied as she flushed a dark red
NOT ENOUGH AMMA
NOT ENOUGH...
HE HAS THE ENERGY TO GO TWICE
SO I AM GUESSING NOT ENOUGH

"So much stress for him... paavam... let him sleep... dont disturb him" Amma said

PFFFTTT

YEAH RIGHT!!
Amma promised to call later, II texted Ritu and Bally that she was running late

Bally asked her if she was still in bed

"OFCOURSE NOT" she said in all caps, primly

"I have to run to Munirka quickly so I am late" II lied

POI DAAN ONAKKU TANNI PATTA PAADU
NADATHU RANI
(Lying is like drinking water to u)

II called Akka sipping her coffee chopping onions for upma so she could vamoose soon

"Why dont you answer your phone?" Akka was agitated

"Sorry ka by the time I went to bed it was 1 AM... and then I didnt wake up until 8? I woke at 6 but" II chuckled

"Adi paavi... I trusted you thats why I sent Shravu with u... already avan gadi tadiginathom (he is already waltzing in school-sarcasm) you make him tardy?" Akka was upset

"I am sorry ka" II froze

"U forgot my son because u were having sex" Akka was pissed

"Thats mean ka" II hissed

"I cant ask Kamakshi Athai, I cant ask Ambala anna... no longer Amma either... if you cant help... dont take on stuff Ishita" Akka began to cry

"It was a genuine mistake ka... I adore Shravu" Ii wept too

R&B came down for a coffee refill

Found II leaning on the counter weeping

He turned off her gas as she burnt the onions

II turned towards the counter swiftly

"The girl is a MLA's grand daughter or something, the mother is from Andhra.. she looks lovely... this MORON had no clue she who she was, looks like he was ready to marry her because she looked like an Iyer girl" Akka ranted

II cringed

"I have called u 7 times... on purushan phone answer panna maatengran (ur hubs didnt answer his phone either) Akka pointed

"He had a bad trip" II said

"He is the CEO?" of his company... how bad can his bad day be?" Akka was not feeling too compassionate

"Umm.. u cant say that ka... its a stressful job... he is never home" II was hurt

"Anyway... Bala will pick him or I will after school" Akka said

Not wanting to discuss R&B's "1%" problems

II hung up and turned gingerly

And found him scaling the back staircase

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

suratanukutty82priya_vinodhsona27Bindi35hemabshrujoyAastha26rr66neha.bpadminimanjuShipra30ddda2006mayamaya9sangeethbalaJinveraArya1991ashni0905kalavathi5anoos123Tuc_MobSA1234misavelon789munira053VeeIyerKM03jaschicksarsyedCookiegPriteeMisrablue5skycharlie1950shidin0117sonalgupta2004moonwearerishruhiavni_19-Silencia-jyothi_coolgargpooSri1091sree1809MysticRiver

Go to top