Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 71)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Pride Element

She spent the next 20 minutes avoiding eye contact with Amma explaining how hurt she was and  how she was always begging in the relationship

What was Amma's Q?

"We saw you at the temple this morning, how come you are here again?"

Amma was more shocked when she learned R&B was back...

"You seem to be trying to change things you are unable to accept" Amma said

Shravu was long gone playing downstairs with that boy

Amma and II sat in the balcony with a squirming crawling stumbling Shubhang talking about II's situation

"I dont Amma"

"I am OK with him continuing to flit between Paris and Delhi"
"I am OK with him not talking to his Dad
"Not helping Ranjan out"
LIAR!!!
OH U ARE SUCH A LIAR!!

"You know everything abt it before u married him I cant give u any credit for it" Amma said bluntly

"I just asked him to come back for 3 days for Pongal" II felt choked up

"She will have 100s of Pongals, he will be here next time" Amma felt bad for her daughter

"Hes back now for God knows how long, and I am unable to act like all is well" II said somberly

"We want Vandu and you BOTH to be happy, Vandu has been sad and upset the last couple weeks, we were her "out of jail" card for the 13 years of her married life, she wud run away and come here" Amma said softly

II nodded Akka had spoken to her abt it

Akka lived in a joint family too, it was actually JOINT, they shared 1500 sq ft of living space unlike II

"Anything with Bala or in laws or Ambala Anna she wud come here directly from work, rant, have tiffin in the evening and go back to deal with it" Amma said softly

II nodded

"Now she has to spend two hours coming to Rohini first

"We tried looking in Munirka no?" II said sadly

"Who has that kind of money? 5 crores for a three bedroom?" Amma sighed

"Atleast Vandu's apartment will be worth that much" II smiled

"Adu enna prayojanam, that asset is where they live in, it cant be counted no?" Amma said

"Thatha patti are nice amma" II said

"They are nice, but Ambala anna and manni keep winding their screws no?" Amma became angry "They dont care for them but interfere in everything"

Shubhang slept in II's arms clutching the edge of her blouse tight, below her neck

"He is CHOOO CHWEET, I might exchange her for him" II said softly kissing his skinny cheeks

"Bala tries to get away from it all too, thats why he seeks Appa out so much" Amma whispered

II looked on

"I am not saying he is doing it with a evil motive, Appa and I are not wealthy, we cant "give" him stuff, but he reaches out to Appa so he can get away from all that nonsense"

II nodded

"Appa thinks its a matter of pride to be a mentor for Bala, it is, but its not so simple as it looks"

"He will be here to help you guys move?" II asked hesitantly and held her breath

"Yes yes... he has taken 4 days off to help us move and settle down in Rohini" Amma said kindly

II cringed... she knew R&B would never spend that kind of time with her parents

"I can send R&B too" she claimed with non existent pride

"He JUST came back Ishita, dont bother him kanna" Amma said politely realizing her daughter hadnt run the idea by her husband

"He can help out too" II insisted

Amma nodded but not enthusiastically

"I wud have liked him to go with Appa to figure out the loan stuff, the EMI etc" II finally expressed another grudge

"Its OK I am an Economics teacher, YOU have a CPA we figed it all out no?" Amma smiled

"There is a diff in MY doing stuff and him doing stuff for you guys, there is a pride element for Appa no?" II asked

"U make us proud too" Amma squirmed

"Athim works at a bank.. he is a pro, I agree, but r&b LENDS MONEY to people Amma" II said valiantly

"Its OK KANNA" Amma stressed

"Now Athim seems to be the only one helping" II said

'So what... between the two of you we are well taken care of" Amma said

"Did Appa express disappointment at not being helped by R&B?" II asked

"NOOO What are u talking... Appa is happy that you lead a good life" Amma smiled

It hurt and rankled and nagged II that R&B and Athim were not the proverbial "Ram Lakshman" duo

Amma knew exactly what II was asking

Appa had expressed sadness over R&B not "being there" for them through this process
Amma was a great diplomat though...

Appa came in from the store found his wife and his daughter soaking in balcony sunshine in the balmy January afternoon
His face lit up on seeing II

"Engey dee kozhandey?" he asked

"she is with her Dad" II said looking away

"Vanduttana?" (is he back?)

II nodded

"He didnt come?" Appa asked

Amma shot him a poison arrow
II noticed...

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sona27Bindi35hemabmadhurisingh06shrujoyAastha26ishra7nerdjojorr66padminimanjumayamaya9sangeethbalaashni0905kalavathi5JinveraTuc_Mobmisavelon789VeeIyerKM03Cookiegchandu1234taramiramodernfamilycharlie1950shidin0117moonwearermayraasonalgupta2004avni_19jyothi_coolSri1091sree1809MysticRiver

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Sorry you guys
Windows 10 installed over TEN HOURS
SERIOUSLY!!
I was sooo mad...

Anyway, here is the next instalment

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabAastha26KM03kalavathi5charlie1950modernfamilyshidin0117sonalgupta2004avni_19MysticRiver

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Nisha! Can I expect another one. I'm trying to study and that will give me some incentive to stay awake. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03Tuc_Mobtaramirasonalgupta2004shidin0117

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
This pride element is becoming the biggest elephant in the room. It will choke, suppress and take up every iota of positive feeling that she may have towards RB and her relationship. You need to keep it under control II or you are most definitely heading for another huge showdown. Have a feeling that RB will soon show up at DII with Nivi, busting her assumptions about him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03Tuc_Mobshidin0117sonalgupta2004

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Sure Sudhi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabkalavathi5KM03shidin0117sonalgupta2004

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Well I think II is not at all wrong in her making comparison between dude and Bala
It's natural to compare even when we know that later is not possible but due to human nature we do compare...
And it's not wrong
I don't have a sister even then I want my hubby to be there for my family in every which way possible
Keeps reminding him to wish on birthdays and anniversaries...
Pressorising him to call my dad generally asking bout his health
And it feels sad if he sometime neglect or say no
So according to me II is not wrong in her part but dude is that way only it's not that ki he is only ignoring appa his nature is that way only
And II knows that
And I think appa is also not very keen on talking or entertaining him
He gives him attitude all the time..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-banu-misavelon789Tuc_Mobkalavathi5taramirashidin0117MysticRiver

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Well I think II is not at all wrong in her making comparison between dude and Bala
It's natural to compare even when we know that later is not possible but due to human nature we do compare...
And it's not wrong
I don't have a sister even then I want my hubby to be there for my family in every which way possible
Keeps reminding him to wish on birthdays and anniversaries...
Pressorising him to call my dad generally asking bout his health
And it feels sad if he sometime neglect or say no
So according to me II is not wrong in her part but dude is that way only it's not that ki he is only ignoring appa his nature is that way only
And II knows that
And I think appa is also not very keen on talking or entertaining him
He gives him attitude all the time..
I agree with you sonal 100 per cent, it's just the way she does it..she refuses to ack the way APPA treats him and continues to hammer him for everything. Dude is not a fool, it's not as of he doesn't want to help or won't, it's the way his wife goes on about it. She can still ask him to help without comparing him to BALA! The same BALA who has given her so much grief. II's relationship with BALA is what it is, she can't expect dude to be love with him as well. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03Tuc_Mobshidin0117

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
This whole thing happened after periappa's death too. I wonder how they resolved that or just a swept it under the rug. This thing is going to be a bone of contention. But if R&B starts helping her parents out or at least show up at such occasions II might be able to accept his wealth. Unless he makes an attempt to be a part of her family how can he expect her to accept him in every sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuc_Mobshidin0117MysticRiver

Go to top