Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 61)

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Sorry people ! Have been MIA the past few days. I lost my SIL tragically and very suddenly to Dengue fever  Cry
Has shaken all of us and me particularly as she was more than a SIL to me...loved me to bits, treated me like a daughter and spoiled in every possible way. I shall miss her and sense her presence in every corner of her home Cry

Read up all the updates on one go and that has been the silver lining to the cloud since one week ...look forward to more bridges being mended between father and son .

Shall open champagne in my head for every baby step made forward Smile

Thanks for this lovely angle Nisha...loved every bit of the conversations between father and son, FIL & II, R&B and II Big smile

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
OMG!!
Vani HOW?
Was she your Manni or hubby's sister?
Thats SUCH terrible new. I am so so sorry... you dont have to apologize. are the kids grown? who is caring for them otherwise?
I cannot believe dengue can take lives. I know it happens by the hundreds in India...

Happiness is so fleeting...
My best wishes to you and her family
VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!!
Vani HOW?
Thats SUCH terrible new. I am so so sorry... you dont have to apologize. are the kids grown? who is caring for them otherwise?
I cannot believe dengue can take lives. I know it happens by the hundreds in India...

My Naathanaar Nisha...
She was gone in three days...multiple organ failure and apparently dengue is rampant in Bangalore. The children are settled in life, but losing a parent is a sense of being orphaned regardless of however old you are ..

Am holding fort till ceremonies are completed. Also standing back and watching emotions, egos and various other familial reactions at play Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

modernfamilysonalgupta2004

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Take care vee condolences to your family 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeIyer

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I love you Nisha for fulfilling my wishes.
These were two beautiful and simply adorable chapters. These three are so cute I want to nazar utaaro.I'm hoping for a funny scene at lunch where Ranjan will expose his naughty DIL and II's treat will eventually become R&B's as she won't have enough cash or card won't swipe aur fir Ghar pe to kya hoga we all can imagine since Nivi is at Sam's.
These updates got me digging up older updates of the awesome trio

Edited by modernfamily - 15 June 2016 at 9:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03sonalgupta2004

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Sorry people ! Have been MIA the past few days. I lost my SIL tragically and very suddenly to Dengue fever  Cry
Has shaken all of us and me particularly as she was more than a SIL to me...loved me to bits, treated me like a daughter and spoiled in every possible way. I shall miss her and sense her presence in every corner of her home Cry

Read up all the updates on one go and that has been the silver lining to the cloud since one week ...look forward to more bridges being mended between father and son .

Shall open champagne in my head for every baby step made forward Smile

Thanks for this lovely angle Nisha...loved every bit of the conversations between father and son, FIL & II, R&B and II Big smile

I'm extremely sorry Vani for your loss. Life is so unpredictable. My ) got diagnosed with last stage cancer. It is detected in multiple organs. Doctors say chances of survival are bleak. I'm very close to my cousins and my aunt and it breaks my heart to see them so troubled. I don't know what to say to them. What can I do to ease their pain. 
Death is a reality that we can't escape. It'll catch up when you're least expecting. The more I see this reality playing out the more disappointed I get with life. It makes me think no matter what we do however good we are whatever we have achieved in our lives how much we've already suffered it'll end and be destroyed by death then why take the pain

Edited by modernfamily - 15 June 2016 at 11:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5VeeIyerKM03Tuc_Mobsonalgupta2004Nisha0604MysticRiver

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!!
Vani HOW?

My Naathanaar Nisha...
She was gone in three days...multiple organ failure and apparently dengue is rampant in Bangalore. The children are settled in life, but losing a parent is a sense of being orphaned regardless of however old you are ..

Am holding fort till ceremonies are completed. Also standing back and watching emotions, egos and various other familial reactions at playOuch

Strength... Mental and both emotional u need vani at these times
I hav gone through twice this year with such times and it's really tough
But u know wht I understood that when such testing times come u get unusual strength from within
And it's amazing how one deals with the situation

So Be strong and keep faith...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5VeeIyerTuc_Mob

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
OH Goodness, Vani. read about Dengue all the time and now it hits home. I know its terrible and lame askign such questions now, but was there nothing they could do to arrest the spread of the disease or they simply couldnt find out what happened. we all have to go but when it happens this way you feel so cheated. Pleace accept my heratfelt condolences.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5VeeIyerTuc_Mob

Go to top