Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 5)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by Nisha0604

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/column-where-s-the-party-writes-shweta-bachchan-nanda-2194329

What a hard hitting piece of journalism from someone whose daughter posts selfies of herself licking b--- with her college buddies.

We need more people like Shweta Nanda I tell you, telling us how the rich and famous  care about the world

P.S. Sarcasm alert

So, so true, have been thinking of this for a while, as a communications person I attend a large number of parties and I see this happening all the time...the worse are our people. Nisha you can't imagine how rude is have erupted into the party scene. The same people in every party, clelevration,networking gala wearing fancy clothes and taking selfies or posing for the photographer with their hands on their hips and pouts on their mouths.  Just the other day I was joking with someone that I could write  reams about the proverbial hand on the hip pose. It's quite funny. And I wonder how these women have the time and energy to dress up every single weekend, Friday Saturday no  Sunday and try to look their best in their fancy outfits and do the party circle! Wow takes some energy 'I say" . The jor Bagh,  GK II, vacant vihar wives have crowded Vancouver for good. But giving them stiff competition are the wannabe lajpat nagar, Punjabi Bagh , rajouri garden types as well.

Shru

I can proudly say I have not taken ONE selfie
EVER!!
I dont have any social media accounts (I was active on FB for two years, but it almost sent me to rehab)
I am spared the Desi nonsense that happens on social media
The part of town I live in I rarely spot any Desi any where, I am the only one in my sub of over 550 homes
I bet it this behavior is bordering on psychotic amongst anyone that owns a cell phone

I went postal reading Shweta's article
Bollywood is responsible for the decline of class and culture in India
HER DAUGHTER parades her picture licking b---- and she laments how fake the party culture is?
I am yet to see any teen celebrity kids of any Hollywood actor pimp themselves
I read People US Weekly etc at my nail salon regularly
I read recently Brooke Shields's daughters bring the phone to her and SHE inputs the password so they can use it
It embarrasses them HUGELY she said, but she said she doesnt give a damnClap
She wants her daughters to be safe and not turn into teen ------s
Sridevi pretends to be a virginal wife at Madurai while her daughter dresses up as a s--- on Instagram

The moronic junta salivates defending her "Oh please this is what "feminism" is supposed to be"
BARF!!
I just pray the child sexual predator thinks the same too when he nabs Sri's daughter
I bet he will, because SRIDEVI'S daughter said itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5taramirasonalgupta2004AdyaXoxo

sarsyed Goldie
sarsyed
sarsyed

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Congratulations NishaClap
Another 35 short for century...how I wish this love-hate story of II and RB continues foreverDay Dreaming
U amaze me with ur dedication and ur style of writing Clap
MASHA ALLAH...God bless u loveHeart

Again thanks much for giving us this taleEmbarrassed

Edited by sarsyed - 16 April 2016 at 1:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Nisha0604ishruhi

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarsyed

Another 35 short for century...how I wish this love-hate story of II and RB continues foreverDay Dreaming
U amaze me with ur dedication and ur style of writing Clap

I can imagine Nisha surrounded by her grandchildren still giving us steamy details about II and RB's life much to the horror of her grandkids. "Paati what are you doing", Nisha - "arey these fans have made my life miserable, I am now churning updates on nivi's kids. Jab Dekho tab - aage Kya hua, congratulations Nisha we have scored the 2nd century, please don't stop arghhh!!!" 
And all of us in our old age will still be devouring these updates much to the horror of our grandkids - "psssttt, you know my grandmother reads some II and RB's love story, can you IMAGINE!. it's  a fan fiction... Ewww garose". 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabKM03kalavathi5KjolovesbabiessarsyedErrantnomadishruhiNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
The weather is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS here, around 18C
Breezy AND sunny, I took a walk and found a lil curly haired kid with blue eyes (almost 15 he said when I asked) sitting on the sidewalk playing his ukelele
AND SINGING
In a SOULFUL voice
I sat by him after my walk and listened to him sing for 30 mins
Watching kids play in the park
Turns out the kid attends a local Arts Academy, I know of ONE Desi kid that goes there (A Mumbaikar's daughter)
I mentioned her name and he goes "Oh Yeah I know her!!" "She is two years younger than I am
Small world, and beautiful music!!
Good Sat afternoon!!!!

(I ditched my nap today)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-banu-kalavathi5Neha07Errantnomadsonalgupta2004AdyaXoxoishruhi

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by sarsyed

U amaze me with ur dedication and ur style of writingClap

I can imagine Nisha surrounded by her grandchildren still giving us steamy details about II and RB's life much to the horror of her grandkids. "Paati what are you doing", Nisha - "arey these fans have made my life miserable, I am now churning updates on nivi's kids. Jab Dekho tab - aage Kya hua, congratulations Nisha we have scored the 2nd century, please don't stop arghhh!!!"
And all of us in our old age will still be devouring these updates much to the horror of our grandkids - "psssttt, you know my grandmother reads some II and RB's love story, can you IMAGINE!. it's a fan fiction... Ewww garose".

Mate, aap ID ko bhi yeh BHAVISHYAVANI mein add Karen pleej LOL . Will hold good for Suv, Neel , Aadhya and Nihaar too. Loved the BV. Good parallel spin... Of course it has to rub on us by now Tongue

Sorry folks I'm possessed tdy ... On a mission to nag

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5sky

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

The weather is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS here, around 18C
Breezy AND sunny, I took a walk and found a lil curly haired kid with blue eyes (almost 15 he said when I asked) sitting on the sidewalk playing his ukelele
AND SINGING
In a SOULFUL voice
I sat by him after my walk and listened to him sing for 30 mins
Watching kids play in the park
Turns out the kid attends a local Arts Academy, I know of ONE Desi kid that goes there (A Mumbaikar's daughter)
I mentioned her name and he goes "Oh Yeah I know her!!" "She is two years younger than I am
Small world, and beautiful music!!
Good Sat afternoon!!!!

(I ditched my nap today)

Taking cue , I'm going for a walk too. Yes .. Absolutely gorgeous weather this part of town too.
Hoping for a soulful ID UPDATE like the soulful music you heard by the time I come bk.
Yes... Yes relentless tdy as I said. I know I know my Head is on the chopping block for this relentless badgering BUT
Mi lord, may this execution be after I get to read ID update pls. LOL .

I know I'm being sariyana nachu tdy... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Nisha0604

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Nisha congratulations on 65!!
Fabulous effort.
Just got here. A lot to catch up on and will get back soon. Thanks for asking. I missed being here too. All well now Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03PriteeMisraErrantnomadNisha0604ishruhi

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Wow so much has happened in our SoSy world Smile
Dude and II back to sparring after he watches her lose her confidence. Adorable Nivi gets chubbier and now scoots Big smile drools on daddy, digs into dadoo and Mavvy.
Manny is done with her PhD but looks like she is still in need education when it comes to sensitivities. Privilege does not bring grace for her like it did with Sam and RnB for Manny. Will Mak do that for her maybe a dose of humility and simplicity in relationships will. Looking forward to see what happens to Manny and Mak.

Periappa passes Cry but like I have been told repeatedly This past year when nature keeps its sequence it should be a blessing wish it would hurt less though! Periappa was fortunate despite all his misfortune Heart he had a loving family that took nothing from him. Ranjan would know that and probably misses that - a family that accepts you as you are!

Great going Nisha! Clap
Waiting for the next one .. What happens after " come here" Wink

Edited by blue5sky - 16 April 2016 at 7:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07KM03PriteeMisraErrantnomadsonalgupta2004

Go to top