Congratulations on new thread Nisha!!
Posted: 7 years ago
Patch up this time?? Plzzz dii 🤔
An a sosy-ish one 😳 😉
AND A NEW THREAD   👍🏼
After a very long time ..
Congrats Dii !!
Hope this one will be way much more active than the previous one!
Yayayaya! Mubarikkaaa Nishaaa aur sosiansss...! 🥳
Thread 65! Woahooo! 🥳

Kashhh iss thread mei II aur RnB ke beech ziada pyaar ho na ki jhagada! 😳

Many congratulations on this thread Nisha.
Yes it's yet another no and we cannot talk enough about commitment and quality but more importantly this is a celebration ... no wait ... let me rephrase it's a testament to your resilience to providing us with this kind of commitment and quality.

THANK YOU TONS 🤗
My admiration for Ranjan Bhalla is as strong as my filter coffee or as strong as my love for filter coffee.
Dude is espresso/Americano and II is latte /cappuchino but Ranjanji , you are filter coffee, my best.
Espresso ... Latte..., CARAMEL mocha ... Pleej make way for filter coffee. Old's gold.

Speaking of which ,I just got 3kgs fresh coffee powder from chennai , a friend on a official trip was kind enough to bring it, the deal every Sunday morning he will come over for his cuppa 😆 , we Iyers are stickler for coffee from a particular shop, the bug is on to me too as this coffee is from a place where my inlaws have been buying it since 1979 with a particular proportion that suits our taste.

Folks two months taken care of with this qty and can't tell u guys how much value /relief it is to me.
Originally posted by kalviswes

Congrats on 65th thread!!!!!
Lovely update Nisha!!!!

Looove Ranjan!!!! He is like Cupid mixed with a fairy God father!!!!😆

Nivi...you cutie tell ur parents to knock it off!!!🤣 Looks like Nivi is ready for filter Kapi!!!

Yep! Nivi is ready for her filter kapi 😆 . I remember one time , I think my daughter was around two and half , and one of our uncles playfully placed a drop of kapi on her tongue and she kept smacking her lips after that taste and she caught on to the aroma and taste. My MIL likes to drink her cofee in very very small doses , about 1/3rd of a kutti steel tumbler... It so happened that three days after this tasting session , my MIL was drinking her small dose, left her glass and rushed bkyard to pick the clothes which were hanging in the cloth line as it started to rain.
She comes bk to find my daughter having polished off the coffee dose , coffee all over her jaw and her frock 😆
Originally posted by avni_19

Yayayaya! Mubarikkaaa Nishaaa aur sosiansss...!🥳
Thread 65! Woahooo!🥳

Kashhh iss thread mei II aur RnB ke beech ziada pyaar ho na ki jhagada!😳

So true
Let's all pray for it to Nisha
😉