Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 156)

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashu25

NISHAAA

And folks!

How are you all ?Big smile

Page 156 par aap pochch rahin hain how are we? HOW ARE YOU? And where have you been. It's been such a long time ASHU. What's keeping you away from these pages. I thought this was a love that we will take with us to our graves. LOL! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalgupta2004

Ashu25 IF-Rockerz
Ashu25
Ashu25

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by Ashu25

NISHAAA

And folks!

How are you all ?Big smile

Page 156 par aap pochch rahin hain how are we? HOW ARE YOU? And where have you been. It's been such a long time ASHU. What's keeping you away from these pages. I thought this was a love that we will take with us to our graves. LOL! 

ROFL
Main busy thi
But I did catch up on most of the updates of late. Thode aur baaki hain.
Whats keeping me busy ? Well...Poocho mat. Bahut kuch LOL
I am always around. Just that I have gotten too busy to come by and type here Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinverataramirasonalgupta2004

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hobby on a crutch!! You come up with the essence of the update in two or three words that make the title Clap .yes, despair all around.

Ranjan Bhalla!! What do you say? The man only has to give? Is he not deserving to receive?
Slighted by our own is the hardest thing to handle than being slighted by others .
He's used to receiving the treatment from his son but this time his Gudiya also slips.
It's needlessly spilling over. She needs to get a better grip of herself even if the support from her spouse on her giving a shot to her hobby hasn't been great.
I for one would most definitely like to see her share the laddoo she's at the moment stuffing herself with Ranjan Bhalla. He's always loved sweets she brings over made by Amma or vandu.

The levels of the bitterness in the filter coffee she's drinking from her davara tumbler and he in his expresso cup ... It's symbolic to the bitterness that's creeped between them today. I hope she gets some professional help with the contract even if she's not getting the support from her spouse. It's complete volte face from the man who provided the breakthrough but placating his self inflicted misery now. The guy's not even ready to discuss let alone , be the crutch for her bruising her with ... So is it a career already. Just states that all he could be bothered is his Daughter and no one else.

Nivi!! Dragging that kid into their pothole? Ouch . The father in R&B gets fidgety , grabs his daughter not being able to see her misery but is oblivious to the same emotions of his own father in the same household staring him down with NOYB looks whenever the older man has tried to calm things down a bit when he feels it's getting out of hand. How Rich?.
It's usually heard that the husband feels alienated from his wife after the birth of their child. It's the reverse here with the wife feeling alienated from her husband after the birth of her daughter .. So much that she's feeling inadequate as a parent... It's just not her own insecurities but there are other invisible and visible factors that's led to this where she struggles to comfort her baby. The feeling of importance given/ not given is gradual... Doesn't happen in a day.

If Nisha puts out a poll today... R&B the father... R&B the husband or R&B the son, the results would be obvious and one sided . While it's not a bad thing in itself,it's got to be kept in mind that things don't spill over needlessly.

Edited by Errantnomad - 31 August 2016 at 11:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5shidin0117moonwearersonalgupta2004

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
More than Mr.Iyer himself, it's the 'Appa 'ammunition , she keeps firing at her husband that makes it even worse than it actually is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalgupta2004

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Samajh raha hoon

"I havent given that much thot, let me see what I can do" he nodded as Tan and R&B stepped out of Tan's call center in Gurgaon, Tan had requested consultation on some biz process for Tan's new venture

"Ghar ja raha hai?"

"Not sure yet, I have to go to the bank" R&b muttered

"Saale paise zyaada hon to mujhe de" Tan back slapped him

R&B chuckled

"This new thing is killing me man" Tan shook his head

"Do u have second thoughts now?" R&B paused

Women looked surreptiously as they lounged by the gleaming glass doors, a tall skinny dude and a short bald but handsome man

"Second thoughts nahi... but there is something seedy about being in the collections business" Tan said

Tan had started operations for a famous US based collections agency, yet another call center, but went after people to collect on consumer debt

"Maybe I shud sell it all out and do something different?" Tan wondered

"Partner with me?" R&B smiled

The men walked towards a Starbucks

"My parents are coming again" Tan said disturbed

R&B exhaled

"Sam hates the feeling... my Mom hates her and she knows it" Tan looked deeply hurt

"She hates the feeling of being constantly judged... u know... samajh raha hai?" Tan tapped his arm to make his point

R&B nodded "Samajh raha hoon" he said in a rare Hindi sentence

"Tu jo keh raha hai..." Tan tapered off thoughtfully, exhaling

"When I return we can talk about it, I am still licking my wounds after the Manila fiasco" R&B exclaimed

"Was it your hire?" Tan asked

"Yes and No" R&B nodded

"are u going next week?" Tan asked confused

R&B nodded as he scanned the menu

"Agle hafte Nivi ko kaun dekhega?" Tan asked

"Shes taking her to Chennai with her Dad I guess" R&B tried to sound flippant

Tan knew him better than anybody else, he had been part of the family for over a decade now, R&B's every expression, every grunt was completely familiar to him

He rescued R&B from Ranjan when he was caught making out with a Modern Barakhamba class mate on the terrace, R&B told him about his first sexual encounter
The backseat of the car escapades, the CMU admission, the weekend NYC trips while in undergrad, Tan knew everything about the dude

"I guess ya tu jaanta hai?" Tan prodded

"Umm.. she said this morning" R&B was stiff

"Pehla chance hai yaar uska, bachi ko dekhegi ya gaayegi" Tan was upset

"Mr Iyer will be with Nivi" R&B went on the defensive

"Aur tu Paris?" Tan was startled

R&B didnt make eye contact

"If u dont like her going maybe u shud talk to her"R&B said

Tan ordered his and R&B's espresso and paid for it

R&B flipped through an old ratty GQ on the coffee table

20 somethings glanced at him admiringly, and made exaggerated hand and hair gestures as they passed by

His platinum wedding ring hidden under the leaves of the GQ

He was indifferent as always... too many things on his mind

"Kuch khayega?" Tan asked sitting down

A barista brought their coffee over
"Nope, I am good" R&B smiled tossing the book back on the coffee table

"Aaj kaisi hai woh?"

"Shes home" R&B spoke of II
Tan asked abt Nivi

"Biwi ki soch raha hai, Nivi I mean"Tan winked

"Her too... she had a regular doc appt later I believe" R&B tried to sound like he knew

"She loves her family man... did u give her crap abt taking Nivi to Munirka?" Tan asked sipping and scalding his tongue

"Umm... not crap" R&B responded guardedly

"Sam said she looked very ashamed when she went last night" Tan supported II

R&B chuckled

"Postpone ur trip and go to Chennai dude" Tan said it

"I dont think so" R&B said

Tan looked a bit spooked at such a blunt response

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

suratpriya_vinodhsona27madhurisingh06shrujoyAastha26kkliverr66neha.bpadminimanjuShipra30vicky1978sangeethbalaJinverakalavathi5munira053KM03jaschickVeena007Tuc_MobCookiegsarsyedishitaruhichandu1234modernfamilycharlie1950shidin0117Errantnomadsonalgupta2004moonwearerishruhiSri1091gargpoosree1809

Cookieg Goldie
Cookieg
Cookieg

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Awesome as always
Fear for the mega explosion that's coming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Tuc_Mob

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Now even tan knows
Let's see now wht happen
Lalta hai nuclear explosion next thread main hi hoga...
Waiting for both new thread and off course THE EXPLOSION
Clap
Brilliant Nisha what a great bond between tan and dude
Loved it
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Tuc_Mob

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
A beautiful angle brought in ... When things come to a standstill and you are confused that no one understands you, someone whom you hold in high regard ... putting his arms on your shoulder in comfort is the best to happen . Tan sees through his flippancy.

It's a no from the dude in the end but if the dude has to be in Paris for his Qtr end especially in wake of the Manila fiasco , then he has to be in Paris and that cannot be avoided .
It's not his physical presence in chennai that's the need of the situation now but more his sharing of his wife with the world when it comes to her singing that she is attempting .
Logistics can always be worked out...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5jaschickTuc_Mobmoonwearersonalgupta2004

Go to top