Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 152)

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
We swing like the yo yo raving and ranting how the duo exasperate each other. Akkas in laws have been unable to care for Shubangh and it is the most ridiculous act of II as a Bhalla. When she feels she doesn't get the attention she needs she raves and rants. It is surprising that though she notices he is hurt she doesn't persist in unearthing the reason for it. Every time R & B gets blamed of being insensitive to her...like the Diwali day and when the dude slips into his jealous possessive best...though he doesn't verbalise one can sense the dudes care.
The angel and her needs he is deeply aware off...he willingly pitches in caring for the baby. II though has  shown or demonstrated her care for Shravu and Baldie but one has seldom seen that kind of response towards her baby. The dudes wrath seems justified.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35jaschicksonalgupta2004shidin0117

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

We swing like the yo yo raving and ranting how the duo exasperate each other. Akkas in laws have been unable to care for Shubangh and it is the most ridiculous act of II as a Bhalla. When she feels she doesn't get the attention she needs she raves and rants. It is surprising that though she notices he is hurt she doesn't persist in unearthing the reason for it. Every time R & B gets blamed of being insensitive to her...like the Diwali day and when the dude slips into his jealous possessive best...though he doesn't verbalise one can sense the dudes care.
The angel and her needs he is deeply aware off...he willingly pitches in caring for the baby. II though has shown or demonstrated her care for Shravu and Baldie but one has seldom seen that kind of response towards her baby. The dudes wrath seems justified.

Ok my lunch is spicy! And I'm feeling spiced up after reading the posts tdy!!

So what was he doing Sri ?watching her take off in the car!!
Did he have to CLIMB DOWN from ALPS!!. He just had to unsaddle himself from his high horse that he is perched on at the moment and do himself , her, Ranjanji, Nivi and us a favor by climbing down His BALCONY! If he's coming across of being aware of her needs , then I'm probably blind. Ha ha!!
And he's hands on dad allright but in the process he has played his part in successfully making II feel that she is a second fiddle when it comes to Nivi.. She has her faults but I don't agree that she cares for shravu and subhang more than she does for her daughter Nivi. While both you and I are relentless in our stands, each feeling strongly justified in our opinions , but to pit her love for Nivi against nephews , I don't feel that it's a justified accusation.

Edited by Errantnomad - 29 August 2016 at 1:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03jaschickmoonwearersonalgupta2004shidin0117shivangi838

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Kalpana idha idha idha dhaan naan edirpaarthen. If we remember the extent to which she would go to pamper the boys, she seems to fall short. Remember how angry her Akka and Athim were when the patriarch dropped Shravu at school after the letter matter? 
The Dude was aware that she was setting off but unsure who was being entrusted the care. She may feel that Sam adores her daughter that does not mean you can drive off without indicating where the baby was going to be especially when she is so sick.
At this point she has a stand off with the Dude and she maybe justified in it. It is her problem solving mode that i find  is an issue. She acts irrationally...the dude was told he is jealous as some friend of Sri Vishvanatha Iyer was so interested in her that he was pulling wires for her to make a foray into the music world. He should communicate clearly rather than slip into a deeper silence and denying her his time and need yet wearing a martyrs hat and saying i have none to help the way i want  seems unacceptable to me. I adore II and can identify myself with some of her quirks...my point is if you choose to act in a way be prepared for whatever comes flying your wayWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117

ddda2006 Groupbie
ddda2006
ddda2006

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Really not sure there is any compatibility between these two other than sexual attraction.  Are they good to be together? 
There is not even care seen sometimes, treating one worst than enemy not showing compassion on the individual. Is this how marriage works in real life?. True care is seen only when how partner treats other half when they are not happy with them. Not really sure R&B cares for II.

Same II who fought with Vanditha to take nanny for subhang and not leave kid with old mother inlaw, is leaving her own kid with same old woman. Where is the care?

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
She went up to the 2nd floor to ask R&B
"Looks like she has a cold now, aaj ghar pe reh sakte ho?" she asked politely
He pulled his ear plug off and and said "sorry didnt hear u"
She repeated
"Cant u?" he asked
"Umm.. shaayad nahi, if I go to work this whole week I can take a couple days off next for meeting the team" she said akwardly
"Which team?"he asked baffled
"Sumati said the composer wanted to meet me" Ii smiled overjoyed
Oh?" he exclaimed unhapily "I am headed to Paris next week" he said in a aloof way "

Cut and paste Sri for you from the 'choice' update. You may want to read it again.
Just to highlight that her straight question of will you be at home today was dodged by him. Not once but twice she had to repeat the question!! Did she get an answer? NOPE... !!What she did get as a reply though was 'I'm going to Paris next wk.' Was that her question? No! Her question was not met with an answer cos he was miffed with her going next week to meet her composer' team. He lost it when he heard that...
Dude !!she asked you something for today... Next week's Paris trip is still a few days away!!
Doesn't her request demand an a clear answer yes or no!! What's this wishy washy I'm going to Paris !
This was about Nivi!! Not you!!

If he doesn't bother to reply to her concerned question over Nivi, she doesn't have to take the s*** flying her way... She not only indicated but in fact clearly told Ranjanji that she's taking Nivi to thatha and Paati's house. She just did not take off just like that as you have pointed in your post .The jerk stood there, put her in a spot yet again watching the circus happen from a An Elite 'Balcony 'seat and after she took off, went behind her snooping where she took Nivi and came back home after gathering ammunition to fire another round at her!!Jerk!!

If he can take her to a doctor during the day, why did he have kozhakattai in his mouth when she asked him a straight question of can you be home today. Just to give her a hard time . His modus operandi of putting her in a SPOT first and then mounting the offensive continues and has been successful in the past too.

Not done Sri. Target Bala in all issues between the couple is still understandable but atleast spare his boys shravu and subhang! Embarrassed LOL .

Edited by Errantnomad - 29 August 2016 at 7:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117moonwearersonalgupta2004

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Kalpana...Let me get it straight...I love Baldie and Shravvu despite his pranks as kids will be kids...I am not training my guns at them I just made a point  that II did something unfair as she is miffed with the Dude and when it backfires hes seething...Not worrying about my infant daughter wjho is sick...I dont think i would so i still hold it that it is the worst choice of II given the circumstances l...the circumstances leading up to it has been equally the work of both
taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Aiiyo...RB and II's situation is indeed stirring  quite a pot. I am telling you guys, it's nothing but the same old tactics that married couples use when they are grossly upset with each other. They often use children to  score points, they talk through their children and generally behave like children themselves throwing tantrums. thisnis what  these two are doing we well.  He's aggravating the situation because he can't come to terms with the fact that she might chose singing over him and she is picking on circumstantial evidence of bad behaviour on his part to lay charges. This time he has more explaining to do than her. She is only guilty of poor judgement as far as Nivi's care is concerned. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117moonwearerErrantnomad

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 29 August 2016 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
And my point still is is that he was waiting and wanting it to backfire... If he wanted he could have just asked her where is she taking her or told her straight that 'no II, Nivi's going nowhere!!
It was foolish of her to take her to thatha paati but he cannot keep himself aloof and claim immunity from the combined goof up!!
So his wrath doesn't seem to be justified. I rest my case Embarrassed

Edited by Errantnomad - 29 August 2016 at 8:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taramirashidin0117

Go to top