Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 144)

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by ishruhi

Yeah,haven't seen envee for a long time!!!Unhappy

Kahan ho Tum yaar? Haven't see you as well. A little while ago there were just a very few of us holding the fort. Really missing the gang. Come on guys SOSY needs you.

Top notch updates are being belted out one after the other as usual but it's us readers who are lagging behind in turning out reviews not being able to keep pace with her commitment.
I miss the gang too. Feeling very nostalgic since last evening .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishruhi

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged

U are a sexist bas***d... I never heard you complain ONCE about how much YOU have to travel. Its the wife's job to
cook and have babies. Two days!! TWO F----g days, One chennai trip thats all it takes for the husband to realize
he no longer has the upper hand"

Bang on II. It does seem this way doesn't it. RB in your smug superior way to give II what she wanted just to show how generous you can be , you have landed yourself in a situation which will come back to haunt you. And if this continues and she does give it all up because you are being a tantrum throwing spoilt kid, you might not be able to forgive yourself. So tread carefully here dude, it's just about restoring that confidence in her own self that she seems to have lost, a way to prove to herself more than anyone else that she can do it...where will she go leaving you and Nivi, you are most important for her and if you pause to think you'll figure out.

He is powerful enough in one single call to make it happen and He was the one to initiate this handing her this literally on a platter! But now sadly it's brickbats for him cos of his struggle and insecurities.
And today not even his wife knows that he's had a big hand in this opportunity for her...
How I wish things could be so different!!

Edited by Errantnomad - 27 August 2016 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taramirasonalgupta2004

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Errantnomad

U are a sexist bas***d... I never heard you complain ONCE about how much YOU have to travel. Its the wife's job to
cook and have babies. Two days!! TWO F----g days, One chennai trip thats all it takes for the husband to realize
he no longer has the upper hand"

Bang on II. It does seem this way doesn't it. RB in your smug superior way to give II what she wanted just to show how generous you can be , you have landed yourself in a situation which will come back to haunt you. And if this continues and she does give it all up because you are being a tantrum throwing spoilt kid, you might not be able to forgive yourself. So tread carefully here dude, it's just about restoring that confidence in her own self that she seems to have lost, a way to prove to herself more than anyone else that she can do it...where will she go leaving you and Nivi, you are most important for her and if you pause to think you'll figure out.

He is powerful enough in one single call to make it happen and He was the one to initiate this handing her this literally on a platter! But now sadly it's brickbats for him cos of his struggle and insecurities.
And today not even his wife knows that he's had a big hand in this opportunity for her...
How I wish things could be so different!!

Till such time that he's in control has the power to do things, he's fine, but the minute things go out of his hands he goes berserk. And he can see that happening. He never in his wildest dreams realized that II's singing has the capacity to take her to places, isliye Accuse her that  she doesn't trust him to take care of Nivi. He he he...RB babu sambhal jao. 

sonalgupta2004Errantnomad

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
No Nooky

"Chaliye jee ek gaana ho jaaye" Tan removed his glases and said calmly to II

II smiled wearily and sat by him

He put his arm around her, Nivi was rubbing his bald pate

"Tere Dad ki tarah nahi hoon main samajh gayi?" he fake scolded her, Nivi giggled and looked deeply in his eyes

"Haan nahi hotey kuch logon ke sar par baal... do u mind?" he teased kissing her ferociously

"Gaa na" he coaxed II

Sam brought lemonade and cookies for her

She sang "Tu jahan jahan chalega from" Mera Saaya

Nivi listened mesmerzied sucking on Tan's ear hook on his eye glass frame

"Kab jaana hai phir se?" Sam asked hugging her at the end

"i dont know, I better look I just signed and sent the documents away" she giggled nervously

"Itni jaldi thi celebrity ban ne ki beta?" Tan mocked

II smacked him

"Koi autograph nahi milegi ab aapko" she warned

"Good idea" Sam eye signaled him to back off

"Lasya kidhar hai?" he asked

"Next door, waha woh grand daughter aayi hai" Sam explained

"aap ghar par kaise ho?" II asked Tan curiously

"Aaj koi system down nahi hua, call backlogs kam the maine socha I shud get home and get laid" Tan smiled

II turned CRIMSON

"Tannn... dont embarrass her"

"Baaton se embarrass hoti hai tere bhai ki biwi tere bhai ki harqaton se nahi" Tan reminded

Sam smacked him again "None of ur biz... she married him knowing all that he would do to her" Sam giggled

"SAMMM" II hissed like a prude

"Achha achha I will stop... waise sab theek hai na?" Sam winked asking about nooky..

The help came out to announce dinner
II squirmed and swallowed and drank up her lemonade

"Waise hain kidhar hai tera miyan?" Tan asked checking his phone for R7B

"Not sure" II tried to be flippant

"Call nahi kiya  kya?" Sam asked stunned

"Umm.. we both are so busy"

"Itna bhi mat ho ja ki there is no time for ahem... ahem... (clearing his throat multiple times)" Tan grunted

"Actually, there is no time for that either"

II let the cat out of the bag

She wanted to tell someone about her lack of sex life, she couldnt tell Amma she didnt want to bother Akka
Since Tan started it, she could reveal her angst and then go back and hide.

Sam and Tan exchanged a half a second glance

"Thats quite unlike him" Tan said teasingly

"Well who knows whats like him any more" II said shrugging "carelessly"

She picked up Nivi and headed inside to eat
~~~~~~~~~

When she reached home and showered and changed into her silk shorts and a cami and put Nivi to bed

He stormed into the room "did u talk to Tan about our sex life?" he charged fuuurious

"Umm... NOOO!!" she lied outraged...

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

suratpriya_vinodhsona27Bindi35hemabrr66neha.bshrujoyAastha26padminimanjuShipra30mayamaya9sangeethbalakalavathi5ashni0905Tuc_MobVeeIyerKM03jaschickishitaruhiCookiegchandu1234s2397charlie1950shidin0117sonalgupta2004ErrantnomadishruhiSri1091-Silencia-jyothi_coolgargpoo..sush..MysticRiver

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Yippee! Thanks Nisha!! I had a feeling that we could get one during the day .

Ayyo puriyala idhu!! Idhu eppo aachu? Did she not scream to her sister about her dude reaching for her and her fear of getting pregnant and the tube etc etc..?

Never did I dream that this will come up as an issue!!

There have been the usual banter about sex and stuff always with Tan and Sam in jest in presence of dude and II earlier too but never as a major complaint as lack of time or interest but the happenings of the last week made this statement of II completely ill timed that hits on his male pride when brought out by Tan.

I have a feeling that the frequent tutu mein mein and the noises between the couple is making people all around them concerned , looks being exchanged and Tan and Sam checking if everything's all right with their weekly roll in the hay activities. And II does it again !

Allright II here you go! From the frying pan to fire now!!

Edited by Errantnomad - 27 August 2016 at 2:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03Tuc_MobCookiegtaramiraishruhi

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Yaay thanks Nisha
Update at this time is like winning a lottery...
Clap
Dude is furious but he himself talk about his sex life to tan so casually
So now wht happen...
Confused

kalavathi5Tuc_Mob

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Yaay thanks Nisha
Update at this time is like winning a lottery...
Clap
Dude is furious but he himself talk about his sex life to tan so casually
So now wht happen...
Confused

Sonal hona Kya hai, do hi baatein ho sakti hain, he will ahem ahem remember Bathed  in bourbon? or will tarpao her. Under both circumstances dono  hi dukhi honge. Let's see what treat Nisha has planned. I am ok with anything...ladayi, ego issues, angst, Rona, steamy s.. etc make for very exciting read...so whatever Nisha dishes out will take it gladly. 
And thanks Nisha for this update...bare dinon baad dopahr mein away isliye double khushi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalgupta2004

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 27 August 2016 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishruhi

Yeah,haven't seen envee for a long time!!!Unhappy

Kahan ho Tum yaar? Haven't see you as well. A little while ago there were just a very few of us holding the fort. Really missing the gang. Come on guys SOSY needs you.

I am here shru.As i said earlier,i had some network issues here and have to settle things around me as well.now net pblm is solved.covocated on 26th.now a lot of paper works for certificates have to be done.i do get here as i get time n place.Big smile
Will never leave sosySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taramiramoonwearersonalgupta2004Errantnomad

Go to top