Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 141)

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Does he know that there is an offer of contract now for her now? Because she never got a chance to tell h that before their shouting match started.
And did he have a hand in her getting the recording?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5sonalgupta2004Nisha0604MysticRiver

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Kalpana...yes the characters are absolutely adorable and rounded. I can only marvel at how beautifully they are etched...we all have personal favourites and it is an open secret whom I adore.
Doesn't it show how much we are invested in the taleWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5jaschicksonalgupta2004ErrantnomadNisha0604

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Nisha SoSy is progressing beautifully.. And it's like a an finely cut diamond that continues to retain it's sparkle . Congrats and Thank you.

I 200 percent believe that for ID as well though you feel words come easily for this story.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35kalavathi5KM03jaschickmoonwearersonalgupta2004Nisha0604MysticRiver

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kalpana
I love how you all relate to various aspects of the story
So much of it has happened with one of us, or we know of someone that it has happened to

No he does not know she has a contract in cyberspace making its way to her in box
Yes, he thought "making it happen" was IT
Just like solving a biz problem, he thought "She thinks I am stalling her personal growth? Here you go Hon!"

But in less than a week it has pulled them so far apart from each other

The strongest of marriages falter when one person does something different for a brief period, doesnt have to be 5 years or 10 years

These two have no similarity in anything
Not work, not upbringing, not social life, not in wealth. Not in their hobbies

He would rather be left alone with his wife and daughter

She has an insatiable appetite for being noticed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03jaschickTuc_Mobmodernfamilymoonwearersonalgupta2004ErrantnomadMysticRiver

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

It's just plain old pure jealousy- jealousy that she digs something more than him, is willing to travel leaving everything behind to pursue that. He is extremely possessive and thigh he doesn't grudge her her fame or happiness he certainly grudges the fact that this has the potential to becoming more important than him. I guess in earlier days it wouldn't have mattered so much because they were still gauging, figuring out their life, but now with NIvi, II's career not really going anywhere he just came to assume that this is it. She will rant, rave,my how tantrums but she is here and his...this music thing has thrown him a bit off guard and he's not liking it one bit. 

I just saw this post for some reason
Well said... I infact said something close to it in my post
He handed the opportunity to her thinking its easy as pulling his wallet out and producing the bills

He had no idea he would struggle so much to come to terms with it

kalavathi5KM03jaschickTuc_MobtaramiramodernfamilymoonwearerMysticRiver

jaschick Senior Member
jaschick
jaschick

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by taramira

It's just plain old pure jealousy- jealousy that she digs something more than him, is willing to travel leaving everything behind to pursue that. He is extremely possessive and thigh he doesn't grudge her her fame or happiness he certainly grudges the fact that this has the potential to becoming more important than him. I guess in earlier days it wouldn't have mattered so much because they were still gauging, figuring out their life, but now with NIvi, II's career not really going anywhere he just came to assume that this is it. She will rant, rave,my how tantrums but she is here and his...this music thing has thrown him a bit off guard and he's not liking it one bit. 

I just saw this post for some reason
Well said... I infact said something close to it in my post
He handed the opportunity to her thinking its easy as pulling his wallet out and producing the bills

He had no idea he would struggle so much to come to terms with it

He reacted to Mr Iyer's taunt and used his connection to get the oppo.  Now he is scared that this might take II away from him. This is the guy who wants her to be in MM/Shantiniketan even when he is in Paris. Its going to be interesting to see how you take it further Nisha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5sonalgupta2004Errantnomad

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Two Days...

She picked up her kaftan with trembling hands and wore it the wrong way, with the front parting to her back

"Dont u think you are?" he askes stunned as if HE saw it and she somehow couldnt

"I went to chennai for two days and suddenly I am selfish?" she asked outraged

He didnt respond as usual, he spoke one sentence for her 100 anyway

"i asked you atleast three times before making the trip" she reminded him

He got off the bed, when he heard Nivi stir

"U are disappointed that I finally get an opportunity in life?"

"Really?" he snarked "If I recall correctly, u have multiple degrees and a fabulous job"

"And?" she prodded

"So dont act like this is your only good fortune"
 he said succinctly

"Whattt?" she stood frozen

"I just said it" he said walking towards his office

"U are raving jealous that Appa's friend found me an opportunity" II said smugly

"Umm.. no" he said his face stone cold

"Thats what it seems like" she accused

"U must be smoking pot" he said  "If u noticed *I* DONT SING" he said silkily

"Thats not what I meant!! I meant You werent the one that found this opportunity for you and thats getting your goat" she gloated

"I couldnt care less what you do with your time II" he became brutal  " What I  dont give a rip for is your accusations about my negligence (in caring for Nivi)" he bit out

"U didnt like caring for her ONE time. Every three weeks when you take off to Manila, Dubai paris, I have to look the other way" she barked

"Would you like it if I quit it all and took up a dead end job in Delhi so you can nourish your singing career?" he asked blistering

"Seems to me like YOU would like for me to suck up and swallow MY dead end job and not find happiness any place else"

"Youve decided you dont want any more kids so you want your tubes tied" he said his eyes blood shot at the very idea there wont be anymore lil creatures that looked like her

she didnt have any response

She swallowed painfully, her eyes filling up with tears

"I have a call" he shut the door and sat on his chair with a thump, swiveling looking out the window

Got up opened the door and headed down through the back staircase down the hallway

"YOU KNEW I didnt want any more than one, it has nothingt o do with my singing contract, its ONE f----g song, its not a career. Is that why you have been dodging the whole 
idea of my tube tying? You are hoping I will have another one? And then may be one after that one? And be home with the 
babies while you jet set and fund new ideas around the world?" she ranted agitated as she followed him

He was fuuurious...

He paused and warned her  "Enough II" he warned

"U are a sexist bas***d... I never heard you complain ONCE about how much YOU have to travel. Its the wife's job to 
cook and have babies. Two days!! TWO F----g days, One chennai trip thats all it takes for the husband to realize 
he no longer has the upper hand" she cursed after him, sitting down on the step wearily

He grabbed  a six pack from the frig and went the other way out of the kitchen, making his way up through the grand staircase

~~~

She went to bed, woke up fed Nivi breakfast, showered and dressed for work
The courier arrived at work at the end of the day, she signed everything right there, and took the envelope to the mail room after copying the contents

He wasnt home in the morning he wasnt home in the evening

She took Nivi and went to Sam's

Her glazed look and the complete lack of interest in reviewing Nandu's Java code was enough to tell Sam there was something wrong

"what do u want to eat?"

"Umm.. kuch bhi... ya sirf dinner"

"II" sam prodded looking utterly confused wondering if II even heard the Q

"I am sorry I said lunch, I meant dinner" II said confidently soon after

Tan looked up from his laptop

Nivi crawled al over him trying to grab his glasses

Edited by Nisha0604 - 26 August 2016 at 10:05pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82priya_vinodhsona27Bindi35hemabmadhurisingh06shrujoyAastha26rr66neha.bpadminimanjuShipra30mayamaya9sangeethbalakalavathi5Jinveramunira053VeeIyerKM03jaschickTuc_Mobishitaruhis2397sarsyedmodernfamilychandu1234charlie1950shidin0117moonwearersonalgupta2004Errantnomad-t18-ishruhiSAKIVIAMgargpoo-Silencia-Sri1091MysticRiver

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 26 August 2016 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hey ladies ! 
good to know our two protagonists continue to duel and parry even if I have been absent for over ten days !
Hopefully this turn of events will take them to a new comfort zone ...once the blood and gore has been shed and cleaned out Smile
It would be hilarious if II lands up getting pregnant with the twins instead of getting her tubes tied LOL..though I personally would like her to continue singing for a career, it seems a tough call with all the logistics in hand..

And our ID protagonists continue to play Sleeping beauties !!!!!

Edited by VeeIyer - 26 August 2016 at 10:33pm

kalavathi5KM03modernfamilymoonwearersonalgupta2004ErrantnomadNisha0604MysticRiver

Go to top