Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 138)

munira053 Senior Member
munira053
munira053

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
After seeing Nivi and R&B's conditions without Her, sure that she'll give away this career sooner or later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaschickTuc_Mob

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonwearer

Per pugazh paaraatu pattam Elam vandhaalum R&B padara vedhanaikku marundhu enna? Ippo innoru sandai vendam appadinnu manasu ...in manasu enna solardhu Nisha?

Kayathukku marundhu venumna vayya thorakanum sri. Kozhandai vai thorakelena marundhu ulla poda mudiyadhu!LOL . There have been harsher things said and done between them before this which truly needed marundhu . Question sariya phrase pannala avan Sri and avalum sariya answer pannala. His question was Do you think your music career was ruined ...? Ok I know that you will ask me to take it in context. And her answer was of course yes... He did not ask by me? And she certainly did not say ... Yes by you.
If you tell me that this was in context to the discussion that happenned... then it also has to be taken in context that appa's negativity to II's singing and his bias for films is also public knowledge that was for consumption the same evening.
Stewing over anything for more than a week is self-inflicted vedhanai. How does that help? Won't he think that she could have meant Appa too? It's time to understand that silence work both ways.
Oblivious she is truly extra terrestrial with this opportunity but this sulking is going to make her go to Pluto again but this time it will not be lala land trip but a guilt trip for her.

Any decision II makes is hers after this... And hers alone ... If she decides not to go pro then she has to live with it without making any excuses for it like family , children or the way the whole recording happenned. She is an adult ... And so is he ... Don't need to be handled with kid gloves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaschickTuc_Mobmoonwearer

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Brilliant article, just couldn't resist sharing.. Something to ponder..

*Ducks Quack, Eagles Soar*

I was waiting in line for a ride at the airport. When a cab pulled up, the first thing I noticed was that the taxi was polished to a bright shine. Smartly dressed in a white shirt, black tie, and freshly pressed black slacks, the cab driver jumped out and rounded the car to open the back passenger door for me.

He handed me a laminated card and said: 'I'm Wasu, your driver. While I'm loading your bags in the trunk I'd like you to read my mission statement.'

Taken aback, I read the card. It said: Wasu's Mission Statement:
To get my customers to their destination in the quickest, safest and cheapest way possible in a friendly environment.

This blew me away. Especially when I noticed that the inside of the cab matched the outside. Spotlessly clean!

As he slid behind the wheel, Wasu said, 'Would you like a cup of coffee? I have a thermos of regular and one of decaf.'

I said jokingly, 'No, I'd prefer a soft drink.'

Wasu smiled and said, 'No problem. I have a cooler up front with regular and Diet Coke, lassi, water and orange juice.'

Almost stuttering, I said, 'I'll take a Lassi.'

Handing me my drink, Wasu said, 'If you'd like something to read, I have The Hindu, Times of India, ET and India Today.'

As they were pulling away, Wasu handed me another laminated card, 'These are the stations I get and the music they play, if you'd like to listen to the radio.'

And as if that weren't enough, Wasu told me that he had the air conditioning on and asked if the temperature was comfortable for him.

Then he advised me of the best route to my destination for that time of day. He also let me know that he'd be happy to chat and tell me about some of the sights or, if I preferred, to leave me with my own thoughts.

'Tell me, Wasu,' I was amazed and asked him, 'have you always served customers like this?'

Wasu smiled into the rear view mirror. _No, not always. In fact, it's only been in the last two years. My first five years driving, I spent most of my time complaining like all the rest of the cabbies do_. *Then I heard about power of choice one day.'

'Power of choice is that you can be a duck or an eagle*.

'If you get up in the morning expecting to have a bad day, you'll rarely disappoint yourself. Stop complaining!'

'Don't be a duck. Be an eagle. Ducks quack and complain. Eagles soar above the crowd.'

'That hit me right,' said Wasu.

'It is about me. I was always quacking and complaining, so I decided to change my attitude and become an eagle. I looked around at the other cabs and their drivers. The cabs were dirty, the drivers were
unfriendly, and the customers were unhappy. So I decided to make some changes. I put in a few at a time. When my customers responded well, I did more.'

'I take it that has paid off for you,' I said.

'It sure has,' Wasu replied. 'My first year as an eagle, I doubled my income from the previous year. This year I'll probably quadruple it. My customers call me for appointments on my cell phone or leave a message on it.'

Wasu made a different choice. He decided to stop quacking like ducks and start soaring like eagles.

Have an eagle week..next week... And next...And... 

A great Thought..

"You don't die if you fall in water, you die only if you don't swim.

Thats the *Real Meaning* of *Life*.

Tuc_Mobkalavathi5Errantnomad

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Kalpana i agree that the duo are an amazing combo ...one with his inability to verbalize thoughts and rankling worries and she with the uncanny knack of speaking without thinking when it comes to him. Both have been there before but don't seem to learn  from what they experience. The fact that something hurt him made her weep yet the realization it could be her has not dawned. The unusual rejection of his timed seeking of her...the baby being abused by the mother's preoccupation...does set her off on a guilt trap. the nature of the dude also complicates the situation. Yet they are attracted to each other and there is no denial that we all choose to take sides and as you have mentioned before i cannot but empathize with the man as he bears the cross that he was not there for his MA.
She has faced rejection from all quarters and that looms larger than life to her and he is the one who lets the mask slip and notice every twitch of her features...yet she can't pour her pain to him without censure from her parents. 
Somewhere the zeal with whichthe iyers interefere or intervene should i say...complicates the life f the duo as also the possessive streak of the Bhallas.

Edited by moonwearer - 24 August 2016 at 10:57pm

kalavathi5Tuc_MobErrantnomad

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Name and fame were coming her way
The stage is set for her launch
He that was blamed for swerving her course
Was preparing the launch pad for her take off
The path is paved with accolades and applause
Starry eyed she is no doubt
The baby left to be herself satisfying her needs in her own way
The fetish for all that adorns her face 
seemed to be embedded in the DNA
She frets she fumes she cries and craves as is her wont to display
Sulk and withdraw be away and aloof in the manner he's made is his respons
They need a space to stay and say
What worries them and more
Thats the course to win their peace the rest is all a farce

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Tuc_Mobtaramirasonalgupta2004

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Guilt & Grovel

She would never forget that moment, a quiver and muffled scream, a joyous moan?
All of it together?
Maybe

The goosebumps, the dry lips, cold fingertips, the file that was open on both monitors the time on the bottom right "4:11 PM"

"Sumati are you joking?" she gasped

"Delhi ku phone pottu ongaloda tamaash pannuvena?" (will I kid with u?) Sumati asked kindly

"Am I really going to sing for a movie?" Ii asked

"Yes, I think so, I HOPE so, Mr Mohan wanted me to ask what would be a good email address where we can send the offer? Some things we will courier" Sumati explained

II's heart pounded like she ran up the 20 flight stairway to the terrace of Spectrum

"Umm... yeah... um" II nodded

"Busy ya?" ( Sumati prodded)

Ritu lingered in cube entrance

"Umm... ille sollungo" (tell me)

II switched to Tamil

"Can u stop by for a minute? Amit? on ur team? he didnt offer a complete link to the sharepoint site u talked about in the morning" Ritu wasnt smiling

"Yeah sure, let me send u the link" II dismissed her hurreidly

"No II I dont need the link... I need to change permissions and stuff" Ritu raised her voice a lil

"Sorry, yeah absolutely"II spoke shrilly

"Busy ya irukkel pola aprama pannatuma?" (let me call u?) Sumati said fearfully

"Ille, oru nimisham" II said

"Is it ur Mom?" Ritu asked

"Yes" II said

Sumati giggled uncontrollably "Oru nimishathla enna Amma aakitele" (Ia m now a Mom)

II shifted akwardly

Ritu left half heartedly

"Yeah tell me" II said releasinga  long breath

"Mohan will send u an email, I will send u a courier, both u shud get tomorrow" Sumati said cheerfully

"When shud I come to Chennai again?" Ii asked

"The minute u sign the contract" Sumati chuckled  "First agreement sign pannungo"

II nodded
And hung up

She called home, she wanted to hear Nivi's voice

Sofia was on the phone, she got her voicemail

She called her Amma, Akka, Sam, Ranjan... Janaki Athai

Forgot to stop by at Ritu's cube, left work at 7 PM getting home at 8

He was pacing the balcony, chatting on the phone

He froze, and they gazed at each other

He hadnt seen her in 3 days

She tried to smile, the smile encountered a stony wall

She wandered the house looking for Nivi

Mahavir told her Ranjan had taken her for a stroll

Sofia was gone for the night

She went up

And went to the balcony

He paused his call again

"What did I say thats making u so pissed?" she shouted

He didnt respond just started talking in French again

"Sofia was on the phone Nivi chased a butterfly and she had no time for Nivi" II shouted again  

"II I am on a call" he hissed

"I AM SORRY OK?" she shrieked going back in and laying on the bed face down

Later got up showered, changed into a kaftan and went down cooked dinner, Ranjan called from Sam's asking if they wanted to come over
Manya was there he said

"Nahi Dad I made bhindi and chana dal" she muttered

He came down for Sam Adams

"Dad's at Sam's tumhe jaana hai chale jao" she said

"How was ur trip?" he asked shortly

"Achha tha to khush ho jaogey?" she challenged

He uncorked the bottle and sipped noisily

"I was not accusing you of anything I just let my frustration out" she said her face puffy with angst

"I should be glad u are home when u are in town and watch her" she complimented him in a back handed way

"Its my fault I shudnt have gone to Chennai" "Poruma?" (is that enough") she teared up

"Thats enough II" he warned

"Oh? really? I thought u were hoping I wud grovel?" she shouted, letting it all out

Ranjan had left Nivi at Sam's and returned to pick up his phone he heard the shouting match...

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

suratanukutty82priya_vinodhBindi35sona27madhurisingh06shrujoyAastha26kkliveneha.brr66padminimanjuShipra30vicky1978tiachhVeena007anoos123Tuc_Mobmunira053VeeIyerKM03jaschickkalavathi5taramirablue5skymodernfamilycharlie1950Cookiegs2397sarsyedishitaruhiErrantnomadsonalgupta2004moonwearershidin0117ishruhigargpoo-Silencia-Sri1091sree1809MysticRiver

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 24 August 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Tch tch tch... This has got to be the toughest decision she will ever make in her life. I just hope the Dude will make it easy for her and give her her little moment in the limelight without making her feel overly guilty. She needs all the encouragement that she can get at this time, one song, one hurrah, she is mature, she will understand that all the chamak dhamak is not for her, but to take it away from her before she can feel it even for a moment would be very cruel I think. Dude stop sulking and if you have arranged this recording business be gracious and let her be. She will come back to you undoubtedly because that life is not meant for her.
I would also love to know what chachi's reaction would be considering one of her bahut is a organ Ina B grade film.Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03jaschickblue5skymoonwearersonalgupta2004ErrantnomadMysticRiver

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 25 August 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Nisha Heart and {{hugs}}.

Poor II crazy, distracted as she can be sometimes ..she's is also guileless and has this child like innocence about some of her demands and all the unexpressed satisfaction she finds with dude. I wonder if you can be intellectual about the way express if one can talk as much as our II does but smart she is. She did discover the gem she married through all the rubble of his past affairs and her own prejudging.

The hours she must have spent honing her signing, cramming to find knowledge in all those degrees she has collected.. She has done her bit to deserve some glory.   Hug

Women with loads of talent and heart that cares for family, friends, kids and marriage what options does II have - Occam's razor??

I do wish dude can pipe down a little this time. Really want to see where this one goes..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03jaschickkalavathi5moonwearerErrantnomad

Go to top