Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 135)

moonwearer IF-Dazzler
moonwearer
moonwearer

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Chinna China aasai aval manadhil
Aval adhu China chinna asaivugalum avan manadhil siragadikkum
Chinna China sandaigalum sacharvugalum kattilil muttru perum
Chinna China poigalum kutti seendalum kallipil Aazthum 
Chinna aasai medaieradhadhu thirumanathalendra  pechukku
Chinna poi endru thondra udirthaal
Avan manadhil  nerunji mullagatheika
Singam pondru purapattan avan
Avan Sejal Manam vaata Manam kumuri kavalaiyil aval
Aval Varum mun prayathanam seidhu oindhu amaidhiyaga pani thodarndhaan
Avanti vendi virumbi aval azhaitha podhum vara  maruthaan
Padma azhaippu vara Manam kondatatthilthillaika 
Aval unparalleled thavarinaal Avan amaidhiyaga odhungi Vashi amaithadhai
Seidhi pagirndhu thillaitha aval mattravar maatrathai
Akka avanin  oru Akka... Avanadhu mugavaatam...aval Kaaba thavarittal 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82Neha07blue5skysonalgupta2004

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Soulful sisters

The first "recording" happened on a smoking hot Chennai afternoon at Adyar's Nakshatra studios exactly a week after she got that morning call
Part euphoria, part work pressure, part Nivi's ear infection caused her to be oblivious to R&B's indifference

He was around, cared for Nivi, went for runs, took her on a bike ride, curled up on the couch with daughter on his chest and slept some nights

She took it all as "Caring daddy"

Appa was thrilled but didnt show it, in the fear that his daughter would end up singing "dappanguthu" as they say in Tamil (crass soulless music of post 2000)

"They have looked at her audio file from 7 years ago?" Amma gushed drying laundry

"I am telling you, Neelakantan is very influential he must have called someone in Harris Jayaraj's studios" Appa claimed

"Mr Neelakantan has been out of touch for three months" Amma didnt wnat to give credit to Appa

"Its my friend, if it was Bala Mami or Mythili Mami u would have put it on facebook" Appa said cynically

"I just hope its a classical based song" "Innikki karthala Sun Music was playing Shankar Mahadevan's Varaha nadi karai oram" Amma gushed

"It will be wonderful I say" Appa beamed with joy lifting the edge of his veshti

"She is a good girl, she should get good things in life, namba Vandu has a very supportive family, Ishita is struggling to manage house, job and baby and husband" Appa let his resentment trickle in

"He cares for everybody" Amma tried to save face

"I am just afraid she will end up having another one soon" Appa sulked

Amma stared in shock

"Why are u talking like this?" "That child is a rajakumari. Any more children will also be the same, they are so wealthy" Amma scolded appa waving a finger

"Avala tavikka vekkaran, tudikka vekaran" (he torments her, he teases her he knows how to impress a woman) Appa grumbled

"Did u wnat him to be a sadhu? Onga ponnu mechuttu poyiduvo" (ur daughter will walk all over him then) Amma scoffed

"Where is equality then?" Appa argued

"there is... they will sort it out, neenga yen kavala padrel?" (why do u bother)

"Madhu... one child is enough with her singing career now taking off" Appa decided his daughter's future

"I wont tell her" Amma squirmed

She had had a conf call with II and Vandu over it a month or so ago when II insisted she accompany her to her tube tying ceremony

"Amma wont agree you wont agree, if I get pregnant who is responsible?" II shouted

"I know who" Akka chuckled

"PO KA" II shouted

"PO DI" Akka charged back

"Ayyyo... yenn dee adichukarel?" (why do u bicker?)

"Amma ONE is enough" II shouted

"NO Ishita" Amma admonished

"If I throw up for 9 months will u go talk to Ritu?"

Amma grunted and swallowed

"There is a thing called "family planning" Akka mocked

"Next time you come to me to say Athim wont leave u alone I will say the same" II screeched

"Kandravi" Amma cringed

"Sorry ma... but please hang up" II yelled

Amma was too embarrased

"Usko keh na... mahiney mein ek hafta alag soyega" Vandu giggled

"already woh 5 din..." II mumbled  "I am not joking, one is enough for me" II said somberly

"Have another girl like Nivi, fat and curly haired" Akka smiled contentedly

"U guve me Shubhang and have another one"

"Bala loves him more, take Shravu if u like" Akka said with a tinge of bitterness

"He will not always be a brat u know" II felt tears

"They fight everyday teriyuma?" "bala and Shravu... sometimes I am afraid he will run away" Akka said softly

"Chhheee only in movies that kind of shit hapens" II said confidently

"Dino avana Bala irritate panra he will some day lash out I feel"

"when I see both I feel they are the ideal father son duo"

"He has too much pride to admit it in front of you... I mean in front of the world "Akka corrected herself

II got the message tho

Bala was basically trying to create an image for the Bhallas' benefit, and thanks to marrying a Bhalla she had the "privelege" of being at the receiving end of Bala's lie

"There is so much tension with a boy, if I have another girl imagine"II challenged softly

"Ur kids will be well behaved"Akka said proudly choking up

The recording at Nakshatra was a "non filmi" song about family and love

II nailed the first try like a pro

She called R&B first when she got out

Got his voice mail

"It was a beautiful song da" she said softly and hung up

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

suratanukutty82priya_vinodhsona27hemabshrujoyAastha26rr66neha.bpadminimanjuShipra30vicky1978ddda2006sangeethbalaNeha07kalavathi5Tuc_Mobmunira053KM03jaschickmisavelon789blue5skys2397ishitaruhiCookiegcharlie1950moonwearershidin0117sonalgupta2004divz9769ishruhiSAKIVIAMgargpooSri1091sree1809MysticRiver

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry u guys I had internet outtage the last 36 or so hours

kalavathi5KM03moonwearersonalgupta2004

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
See he's just letting her be and the crazy girl that she is so absorbed into everything that she doesn't notice the aloofness. When it hits her that he's trying to distance himself because he thinks the marriage is hurting her prospects, she'll be dumbstruck if not angry and there will go her singing career. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07KM03Cookiegmoonwearersonalgupta2004MysticRiver

Cookieg Goldie
Cookieg
Cookieg

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Worried about the upcoming explosion...
She's so distracted she can't see him distancing himself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03sonalgupta2004

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I m thinking what will happen when appa will come to know that it's dude's influence and not any of his relatives that II got chance to record
How he will react
Shocked

And II, she is going to pay big this time
It's unbelievable that she is so much into herself that she can't see that dude is behaving ignorant towards her...

And it's like they all don't want to see the obvious and r believing a silly excuse of finding II previous recording...
Clap

KM03moonwearerErrantnomadMysticRiver

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Mr. iyer... When Mrs.Iyer will get to know that it was not your friend Neelakandan but in all probability your arch rival who used his good books to get your daughter a recording... Along with the laundry she's drying she is going to hang you out to dry in the line too along with your veshti.. Big smile . I'm surprised at how the normally intuitive Mrs.Iyer has also not figured this out yet as the open challenge by Mr. Iyer to the dude was there for all to see in Rohini's living room before II screamed at Her Amma for tattling on chinmayee.

The blow hot blow cold soulful sister realtionship with vandu doing her bit to pour her concerns out to her sister God!! Shravu is a lost kid now... Sigh...but still II would do better to not take this as an open invitation to poke in to it too much... Right now.

II and her grand announcement of The tube tying ceremony
D'oh Wacko ...
Either it's verbal diarrhea or Orbital Debris from the daughter- father duo . I'm thinking that since his daughter in her space shuttle is already orbiting over Pluto... Mr. Iyer has decided to give company to his kozhandai in space by taking another shuttle to Mercury . Obviously both the space shuttles is dropping a lot of 'Orbital Debris' into the atmosphere ... More than what the Earth could handle now. LOL

Sri Visvanatha Iyer ... Heaven forbid should you decide to return listening to commands from ISRO in Bengaluru...Don't get deceived by the rains there now in to returning to the space center as the mercury levels in 'Bengaluru' and it's 'thapmaan' is much more higher in intensity specifically after last night's update...than your orbit in planet mercury now... enough to cause you to explode while return landing to base. Embarrassed LOL Hell Hath no fury and I'm cracking myself up here LOL LOL LOL

Jokes apart what touched me most was the last line of the update... Her soft voice... Her first call to her soulmate and the pure contentment in it saying it's a beautiful song Da.
Just for this moment that she had now that was a Dream in Veil come true and just for the contentment of that realization... Whatever be the circumstances that led to the recording even if she does not go professional after this ... She owes it big time to her husband and amidst all the chaos that will follow on her learning of how she got this... I hope she doesn't forget to thank him ... Just for that moment of Pure contentment... Whatever happens ltr

Edited by Errantnomad - 23 August 2016 at 10:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35kalavathi5KM03taramirablue5skymoonwearersonalgupta2004MysticRiver

Yhmfanhere Groupbie
Yhmfanhere
Yhmfanhere

Posted: 23 August 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Every time you guys predict that she won't b a singer or the age gap between kids based on future updates... I can very well imagine Nisha laughing on us...
I remember she had long time ago put a disclaimer stating that future may differ from the future updates... 
So m expecting the unexpected :)

kalavathi5jaschicksonalgupta2004shivangi838

Go to top