Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 120)

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Yes without conflicts... There's no story ... SoSy is what it is because of these conflicts and not all conflicts are boring Smile ...
I feel Manny and Mr. Iyer can have a go at each other and that's ok but what would be interesting to see... Between manny and II who's going to snap first ... Bring it on Nisha. II is already on the edge here...

Also please Nisha... Do consider one for the other story too... Last couple of wkends have been barren on that field.. It's looking dry like hay... I've already placed my apologies in advance for pestering you.
Embarrassed . Thank you.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03Tuc_MobCookiegblue5skyPriteeMisramoonwearersonalgupta2004shidin0117MysticRiver

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Bhallas speaking out for the first time in one voice!!

Nice... Appa sulking even more, II and RnB warring passionately and Sam trying to be a mother Gen again. Sometimes when I'm in the midst of an opinion war at home I feel a little like Sam - wanting to dredge the past and laying all that went the other way to one incident! But then life has too many layers right? The right action at the wrong time has unintended consequences. We know nothing about what made Savi leave the way she did. We know nothing about the impact it had on RnB vis a vis his relationships. We only know he went from woman to woman with no attachment and with impeccable manners.

II on the other hand lived for her family.. Did everything she could and beyond for her family. And then stood stoically against her fathers wishes to marry RnB. Now at every opportunity she tries to over reach to care for Appa's sensibilities.

One big difference between II and RnB - he does what he wants never ever calls tradition to his rescue. II makes her own bouquet - falling back on tradition, family values or simply her wishes to get what she wants.

Interesting to see what drives us all as people.. What makes us act the way we do.

SoSy has been an awesome platform for us to discuss and therefore understand ourselves a little better!!

Star

Shrugs and Kalpana I really enjoyed reading your posts
Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuc_MobPriteeMisraErrantnomadshidin0117moonwearersonalgupta2004MysticRiver

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Sorry that was was meant to be Shruthi and Kalpana..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taramiraPriteeMisraErrantnomadmoonwearer

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Found a Missing persons notice ..."Aapan yaanna pahilaath kaa ?? "

for a male and female called Neel Pandit and Suveccha Dabholkar. Apparently they are laapata for over a week Smile

Since all of us know they are playing'hum tum ek kamre main bandh ho' for over a week, beating R&B and II's three day record, and we know only Nisha has the chaabi, a plea to release the two to our author LOLLOL

Shall post same notice at ID too !! Never know which one would catch Nisha's eye Wink

Edited by VeeIyer - 07 August 2016 at 10:53pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Neha07KM03Cookiegblue5skymoonwearersonalgupta2004shidin0117shivangi838MysticRiver

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
"One big difference between II and RnB - he does what he wants never ever calls tradition to his rescue. II makes her own bouquet - falling back on tradition, family values or simply her wishes to get what she wants."

Asma first we keep missing each other online by a few hrs . So hellos first.True Asma, life has many layers , right things at the wrong time has uninteded consequences. And also true this platform and these discussions make us look at ourselves too. Bang on.

Though on the above quoted... That he has never called tradition to his rescue merits a different view ...
Don't remember exactly which update it was... But I think around the same time when II had to go back Mm and she argued with Dude... Saying something lwhat about her wish that she wants to stay at DII during post partum... Dude did say that punjabi rituals and tradition demand that postpartum is at husbands place. Why do I distinctly remember this is II was stunned with that counter and mocked something like so when did you start becoming the Gate keeper of punjabi traditions...
I found it extremely hilarious that a man who has docked II's father for using traditions... When he becomes a father uses the same to his rescue within 10 days of her birth. I remember making my review on that too. Exactly Endha update I don't remember.

He said that and he himself could not believe that he pulled that tradition rescue out of his pocket..
Ha ha

On the boquet that II uses... Yes she does... But against dude.. None of the flower arrangement she presents Appeals to him and dissatisfied... He turns it around and walks away with the full Garden most times. LOL

Edited by Errantnomad - 07 August 2016 at 11:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blue5skyCookiegsonalgupta2004shidin0117MysticRiver

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

<font color="#0000ff">Found a Missing persons notice ..."Aapan yaanna pahilaath kaa ?? "</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
for a male and female called Neel Pandit and Suveccha Dabholkar. Apparently they are laapata for over a weekSmile

Since all of us know they are playing'hum tum ek kamre main bandh ho' for over a week, beating R&B and II's three day record, and we know only Nisha has the chaabi, a plea to release the two to our authorLOLLOL

Shall post same notice at ID too !! Never know which one would catch Nisha's eyeWink

LOL collective plea pending for milord's consideration . LOL

Good night all. Had fun in sosy today.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeIyercharlie1950blue5skysonalgupta2004MysticRiver

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue5sky

Ha ha ha..it's one and the same, I don't get offended or sad easily...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuc_Mobblue5sky

blue5sky Goldie
blue5sky
blue5sky

Posted: 08 August 2016 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by blue5sky

Ha ha ha..it's one and the same, I don't get offended or sad easily...

That's good to know Shruthi!
Stay that way ALWAYS Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearerMysticRiver

Go to top