Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 119)

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Yes Vani life goes on... But you must hv had your reasons as well. Cheer yourself up any way that helps you...I know one way...
Yes... Nisha's updates definitely aids that. Smile . For us it's her updates that we read...But for her she says that she writes is what comes to her aid.

To be able to be write like this is a boon, a talent born . So thank you Nisha ... And we can't say that to you enough no of times for all your efforts all this time.
And apologies for pestering you for updates... Mind you Nisha I'm only apologizing in advance for pestering that I will do in future too. LOL . Happy Friendship day .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5VeeIyerjaschickPriteeMisrasonalgupta2004

Kjolovesbabies Goldie
Kjolovesbabies
Kjolovesbabies

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Happy friendship day to all the people who have been a part of my life for this story unites us in a way unknown to others emotionally mostly where you haven't even met the other person and just read some 100 odd words written by and no verbal words spoken yet there is love, care, and mostly without meeting each other we all feel the same way when a character makes us swoon or cry or laugh.

Hey Kalpana!!! Kjolovesbabies still loves babies but was busy with internships

Wink and soon I'll post appa memes and baby pics.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5jaschickcharlie1950PriteeMisraErrantnomadsonalgupta2004MysticRiver

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Happy friendship day to all the people who have been a part of my life for this story unites us in a way unknown to others emotionally mostly where you haven't even met the other person and just read some 100 odd words written by and no verbal words spoken yet there is love, care, and mostly without meeting each other we all feel the same way when a character makes us swoon or cry or laugh.

Hey Kalpana!!! Kjolovesbabies still loves babies but was busy with internships

Wink and soon I'll post appa memes and baby pics.

So good to hear from you kajal. Hug . Will look fwd to that from you Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KjolovesbabiesPriteeMisrasonalgupta2004

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hey everyone
Good morning and evening to all
And and
Happy friendship day to all my friends i have made here
To tell all its the least unexpected place i hav ever thought of to find friends and live and share my life and my days with

Now i think ki hope i would hav come here earlier
But laye then never
Love u all
Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Veena007VeeIyerjaschickPriteeMisracharlie1950ErrantnomadMysticRiver

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
To think of it it's friction all so thick a day before the arrival of Manny.
It's not over yet people... ... It's only the beginning of more headache ..lot more to be seen and heard on this before this situation bites the dust.Hope her thing with Makarand is still on to keep her occupied during her stay here. The mercurial Manny arrives soon... Cool .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5PriteeMisrasonalgupta2004MysticRiver

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Wo Kalpana, that was quite something. I agree with some of your points. Sam needs to stop being so annoyingly cloying and harping on RB's past wayward ways whenever and wherever, however much I understand the angst she has felt about her family's situation in the past. In regards to Iyers having their own way, I do find them a bit overbearing as far as such situations  are concerned except as you rightly said after II's delivery. In fact it was at that time that mrs IYER should have strongly objected because it was a matter of Ii's well being and not simply about following rituals. Of course the Iyers still can't get around the fact that II is married into a Punjabi family and they have their own way of doing things. I might sound really chauvinistic but the society we live in, it's usually the boys clan which decides how important events related to their household are held. I do feel that Ranjan has followed Iyer  rituals to the hilt, respected every aspect of Ii's culture and continues to do so and so if it gives him  happiness of host Nivi's fist  birthday in her own house, I see nothing wrong with it. I agree that most of the time RB has gotten his own way but it wouldnt be so if  II wouldn't make a huge deal of everything- crying fits,tantrums etc etc. In her effort of turn Rb into BALA or Sree she's practically throwing whatever little sense of grounded family values Rb might have left in him. I think Iyers need to back off sometimes and let Bhallas take the lead. There is such a simple solution to this problem, a havan at Sankara temple and A havan at Mm followed by a big bash - Bhalla style. Sab happy happy. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03jaschickTuc_Mobblue5skymodernfamilyPriteeMisrashidin0117moonwearersonalgupta2004MysticRiver

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shruthi. Well said .. Agree to all that you have said. Ranjsn bhalla has gone out of the way toaccommodate the Iyers. II is definitely blessed to get such a non- judgemental FIL in Ranjan Bhalla. I would like very much that he gets his happiness and when nivi's bday celebrations happens in MM, I would like the Iyers to not only attend but participate and go all out to make it a grand celebration much like how the bhallas and Bhatras have made every iyer function their own. It would be grossly unfair if Mr. Iyer keeps a mooh phoolahoed sulking face when MM celebrates... Nivi is a great joy for everyone around and that happiness should not be undermined over these squabbles.

II should most definitely stop comparing with Bala and I agree with you completely that it's only been utterly damaging... She should know better than that.
Mr. Iyer and dude... It's pointless to expect anything from them.
The solution is simple as you said. It's happened before too . Nivi's naming ceremony at DII and her welcome to MM were both grand celebrations.
Even I don't see why it can't be the same even now...I'm with you totally . I missed to put that point in my note.

I wish it was as simple as II communicating to dude why she feels the way she does with her parents and also dude telling II why he would like it in MM instead of just saying Enough II ... Equally slamming II by saying " by coming upstairs...You are showing that you are on their side ". Both verbally volleying . And what happens after that... No further conversation happens as their lips are sealed to each other ... Their anger giving way to passion.

And after that both are back riding on their high horses ... Square one... Circle complete.

I enjoyed reading your response shruthi.

Edited by Errantnomad - 07 August 2016 at 3:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KM03jaschickTuc_MobPriteeMisrataramirablue5skymoonwearersonalgupta2004shidin0117MysticRiver

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Thank you Shruthi. Well said .. Agree to all that you have said. Ranjsn bhalla has gone out of the way toaccommodate the Iyers. II is definitely blessed to get such a non- judgemental FIL in Ranjan Bhalla. I would like very much that he gets his happiness and when nivi's bday celebrations happens in MM, I would like the Iyers to not only attend but participate and go all out to make it a grand celebration much like how the bhallas and Bhatras have made every iyer function their own. It would be grossly unfair if Mr. Iyer keeps a mooh phoolahoed sulking face when MM celebrates... Nivi is a great joy for everyone around and that happiness should not be undermined over these squabbles.

II should most definitely stop comparing with Bala and I agree with you completely that it's only been utterly damaging... She should know better than that.
Mr. Iyer and dude... It's pointless to expect anything from them.
The solution is simple as you said. It's happened before too . Nivi's naming ceremony at DII and her welcome to MM were both grand celebrations.
Even I don't see why it can't be the same even now...I'm with you totally . I missed to put that point in my note.

I wish it was as simple as II communicating to dude why she feels the way she does with her parents and also dude telling II why he would like it in MM instead of just saying Enough II ... Equally slamming II by saying " by coming upstairs...You are showing that you are on their side ". Both verbally volleying . And what happens after that... No further conversation happens as their lips are sealed to each other ... Their anger giving way to passion.

And after that both are back riding on their high horses ... Square one... Circle complete.

I enjoyed reading your response shruthi.

Ha ha ha but if they all behaved this way- practical, upright, righteous there would be no SOSY! I am simply waiting for the Manya and II encounter. Really want RB to put Manya in her place. But considering his mood and the fact that the Bhallas  are all on the same PAGE at the moment, perhaps II might get more hurt in the process. Ooh it will be super exciting to read Manyas sarcasm laced dialogues and II's response or no response! Bring it on Nisha. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuc_MobCookiegPriteeMisrablue5skymoonwearersonalgupta2004shidin0117ErrantnomadMysticRiver

Go to top