Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 118)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Manvi...

( I MISS YOU SO MUCH)

"Sam can you please give us a minute?" he asked pissed

"LAR rahe ho dono?" she asked shocked

II shifted uneasily

"Have u eaten?" she asked caringly

"Tum dono ka kya problem hai?" "Meri SIL ne ek counselor se baat ki" lowering her voice, as she tattled abt her sil with marital trouble

"We dont need a COUNSELOR" R&B was flabbergasted

"Har koi yahi kehta hai" she sat down dazedly

R&B stood up with his daughter and went in and set her in the crib, and raised the custom master bed's guard rail so Lasya wouldnt fall off
Returned to find II ready for flight

"Sun, baith yaha" Sam ordered

"I am going down to eat" II mumbled

"Have u weaned her?" Sam asked

"Umm.. nahi... it was a disaster, so I am just going with the flow. I am not having any more, so I might just prolong this agony" II unwittingly met R&B's gaze

"Kiska idea hai? doosra nahi chahiye?" Sam asked angrily

"MINE" Ii said  primly

R&B didnt care to respond

"Tu theek hai is baat se?" Sam asked

"I thought u were worried we needed therapy, now u are worried we arent having a second one?" he smirked

"KAISE rehti ho iske saath, Tan bilQUL sarcy nahi hain" she said smugly

"Thanks" II muttered

"She is fine with it" R&B said grumpily

"You guys should plan for another one, atleast nobody will be killed" Sam said

"I dont want any more" II said

Sam looked at him

"Whoa..whatt?" "why are u looking at me for?" R&B asked

"TUJHE bhi nahi chahiye?" Sam asked

R&B looked at her

"I am getting my tubes tied" II said

"Kitni galat baat hai... who will be the hier of Bhallas?"

"Thats sooo 19th century" II said unhappily

"Mujhe nahi maloom I want a nephew" Sam said with her chin up in the air

II turned flushed... as she imagined a skinny, curly haired tyke that would be a mini rakshas

"Please larna band karo dono. You have brought so much joy, Nivi is an angel" Sam choked up
"Who would have thought HE would settle down" "Hamey to laga he will go from... wo(woman to woman?) and never plant roots"

II became self conscious when she suspected what Sam might have said

"He is crazy about Nivi" Sam said peacefully

"thank God he is not crazy about ME" "Phew" II squeaked

Sam smacked her playfully... sniffled and wiped her tears

"What is it you guys even fight over? Can you FOR MY SAKE go without fighting until Nivi's Bday?" Sam requested

"I would if we can have her Bday at Sankara temple" Ii said going back to her demand

R&B's face hardenened

"Ma's fave place was this house II, how can we not honor it this way?" Sam asked

II cringed... for placing Appa over her MIL

She struggled to offer hope and comfort to Appa as he battled anxiety over retirement

Rohini was so unknown, they didnt have any friends, commute was a bitch, they missed their temple
They missed Vandu and her

Amma worked away at school, Appa basically moped

"I" II began unsure how to counter her MIL's memories

"Nivi is the happiest thing that has happened in this house" Sam's eyes glistened

"Aur tum logon ki shaadi bhi" she nodded as if reminded

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

suratpriya_vinodhsona27veni123Bindi35jinnishrujoyAastha26hemabmadhurisingh06rr66padminimanjuShipra30RedGarnettiachhShvetaSankarsrsan12sangeethbalakalavathi5ashni0905Jinveramisavelon789Veena007anoos123VeeIyerKM03jaschickTuc_MobCookiegishitaruhimodernfamilyPriteeMisras2397sarsyedcharlie1950shidin0117sonalgupta2004moonwearerishruhiavni_19SAKIVIAMgargpoojyothi_coolSri1091sree1809MysticRiver

Tuc_Mob Senior Member
Tuc_Mob
Tuc_Mob

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
"What is it you guys even fight over? Can you FOR MY SAKE go without fighting until Nivi's Bday?" Sam requested         
 I agree with Sam its Nivi's first birthday everybody should be happy.
Did Appa celebrated Shravu and Shubhang's birthday in a temple, why such demand from II?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5sonalgupta2004MysticRiver

Cookieg Goldie
Cookieg
Cookieg

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thank you Nisha for this amazing story. You are an amazing writer.
It has become a part of my life...it's the first thing I check for every morning
I love this crazy couple Embarrassed cos their story is so real...we live it with them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5sonalgupta2004

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged

If one looks at it closely... It's too easy to forget the past instances. Both godhbarayi and Nivi's birth when II went bk to MM. Yes it was 11 days till the naming ceremony that they got for all the rituals , traditions and temple noises Appa and II have made over the last 2 yrs..., they haven't had their way actually... It's all just been the clatter of empty vessels . Dude's just not demanded but has walked away with II and Nivi more than once . His possessive ways are simply just more sophisticated than Mr. Iyer's

Let's keep aside Vishwanatha Iyers most definitely irritating 200 percent over bearing ways to spite his son in law and his garb of traditions( without which even the 5 % chances he thinks he has doesn't hold ) but What about Mrs. Iyer ?Can we discount Mrs. Madhu iyer valiantly compromising irrespective of her disappointments and by being conciliatory appreciating MM as a house that has not seen Savita bhallas presence?...what about II's mother's disappointments who is still alive... We focus on Mr. Iyer a lot and ignore her gentle presence.
That lady after periappa's death dunked II saying she cannot forget her responsibilities at MM and asked her to get bk to MM. Let's not forget her post partum depression when they got carried away with their happiness... It was Mrs. iyer making those trips to MM to get II bk to normal

And I strongly feel It's time for Sam to stop saying Ma's memories , favorite place and dude settling down finally. After marriage for II to be hinted of dude's affairs and Savita Bhalla's memories now and then on II's throat What should I say... His affairs with women started When Savita bhalla was there in MM...after her passing away it was worse... cos he decided to plonk Marliese face in front of Ranjan bhalla in his moms same favorite place which was MM then too

If dude has decided to settle down... He has not done anyone a favor but himself.Certainly not on Ranjan or Savita ... He has only done himself a huge favor . Savita Bhalla's death was for whatever reasons but her memories everytime cannot be the overriding factor on situations such as these.

II knows very little of Savita bhalla... No one talks even about her but for the sparse references of Sam now and then. Why should II be made to feel guilty about caring for her parents changed lifestyle or loneliness. Do we see dude being considerate of II's parents loneliness? No right? But we blame II for her adamant excuses and ways...

But what's more striking Is how unfailingly human we are that we tend to honor the dead and ignore the living.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

niharika13kalavathi5nadira26islamVeena007VeeIyerKM03jaschickCookiegcharlie1950taramiramodernfamily

nadira26islam Senior Member
nadira26islam
nadira26islam

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
happy friendship day my dear sisters and two special brother Hug
how r you all?long tym nt talking with you though read all updates n some of ur discussions regularly Big smile
miss u guys soo much EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wht happned to NOUFIYA? u all r congratulating her but i cant get the occasion Confused

n very very very late happy birthday honerable author shahiba ( according to ASHU di Wink) our beloved NISHA di Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5KM03jaschicksonalgupta2004Errantnomad

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
How unfailingly human we are that we tend to honor the dead and ignore the living. 
Kalpana...very beautifully put ...rendering and interpreting both SOSY and ID perfectly, in their own inimitable fashion Star

And we are guilty of the same in our real real world too...holding onto the past and overlooking the blessings we are surrounded by !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5PriteeMisraErrantnomadsonalgupta2004

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Happy friendship day Nadirs and to all my mates here. The occassion is nouf's wedding.

Good evening Vani. Got back home just now after a grueling walk but feeling good about it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5VeeIyerjaschickPriteeMisracharlie1950sonalgupta2004MysticRiver

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 07 August 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Happy friendship day Nadirs and to all my mates here. The occassion is nouf's wedding.

Good evening Vani. Got back home just now after a grueling walk but feeling good about it.

Good evening Kalpana !
I have had a different kind of gruelling ! Interviewed 32 new applicants for sponsorship and chose only six Confused
Am totally downcast and feel guilty of having let a whole bunch down ...and still life goes on !!
Been the story of my past 4 Sundays...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaschickkalavathi5PriteeMisraErrantnomadsonalgupta2004

Go to top