Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" (Page 114)

Tuc_Mob Senior Member
Tuc_Mob
Tuc_Mob

Posted: 04 August 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Nice update!!
Nivi's first birthday.
Waiting for next one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tiachhkalavathi5shidin0117sonalgupta2004

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Good morning all... First cup of tea this morning at  home after a back breaking journey across the world! The deathly silence is kind of creeping me out Although I can't say that it's not a welcome change after all the madness and cacophony of india. It was indeed a superb trip but even among  All the visiting relatives, going for dinners, meeting friends, visiting busy markets and beautiful malls ID and SOSY were steadfast in my thoughts. Nisha your stories have entered my blood stream And they travel with me everywhere! 
Brownies... The IYER Bhalla divide seems to get deeper. It seems like a twain that will never meet. In my opinion they should have a big ceremony at Mm and a smaller one at the temple to ho our both sides. And am absolutely waiting to see some real sparks fly between manya darling and our IYER kudi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Tuc_Mobsonalgupta2004

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
While all these functions, rituals, ceremonies remain a celebration that makes people feel good about it, it's not without stress and tension arising out of conflicts.
For Manny it's more about power play and she has never been able to bite her tongue off from proclaiming to II that she and her Dimpal were and are a unit and now with Nivi it's no more subtle or underplayed. While for manny it's more of a play , for dude and II it's more of a pride ... Suddenly protective and defensive of their turfs... And the game of 'sides' is all the time there only to rear it's ugly head at the most inconvenient time.
She is mine and so it's got to be Here is dude's yap... And here is MM then , so if A= B and B=c then A should also be equal to C... But then is MM dude's?...

Those brownies have got to be more yummy now. And II is certainly not the one to let go of such opportunities to exercise her vocal chords and derides 'so on this all you guys are on one page ' and
Dude not the one to hold bk responds with brownies retort. awesome awesome title that brownies on a page. Kudos on that.

But everyone here is not blind to the fact that II is one of the most fortunate brides to have had a free hand in most of the things at MM. She should count her blessings actually to have not many to look over her shoulder.
Ranjan bhalla and Sam have always been so gracious about it. They have many times on multiple occasions gone out to make each and every celebration at DII like their own with their grace , poise, presence and help more than Any of those relatives of Iyers could ever claim to. God bless them all. But Nivi is their pride and blessing and their happiness to new beginnings... So it becomes more than a primeval need which I feel is ingrained in us humans to stake their turf ... No one's an exception to those things ingrained in us.

And marraiges involving more cultures than one , these things to crop to blight is but normal... And when manny comes ... ... Let's see her and II dramatically unfold ...

Edited by Errantnomad - 05 August 2016 at 1:55pm

kalavathi5Tuc_Mobmoonwearersonalgupta2004

Errantnomad IF-Dazzler
Errantnomad
Errantnomad

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Good morning all... First cup of tea this morning at home after a back breaking journey across the world! The deathly silence is kind of creeping me out Although I can't say that it's not a welcome change after all the madness and cacophony of india. It was indeed a superb trip but even among All the visiting relatives, going for dinners, meeting friends, visiting busy markets and beautiful malls ID and SOSY were steadfast in my thoughts. Nisha your stories have entered my blood stream And they travel with me everywhere!
Brownies... The IYER Bhalla divide seems to get deeper. It seems like a twain that will never meet. In my opinion they should have a big ceremony at Mm and a smaller one at the temple to ho our both sides. And am absolutely waiting to see some real sparks fly between manya darling and our IYER kudi.

True that these stories have entered our blood stream and we carry it in us like platelets...
So my platelets became erratic when a thought entered in me that is she trying to wean us off her by giving one in two nights now... I know it's a crazy analogy just like II is trying to wean off Nivi
And I'm on the same page with Dude on this by exclaiming much like him it's been only a little more than a year... LOL

kalavathi5VeeIyerTuc_Mobsonalgupta2004

VeeIyer Senior Member
VeeIyer
VeeIyer

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Oh my God ! Kalpana !!
I have not laughed like this for a long long while.
Being weaned off indeed...and being compared to Nivi and II weaning her off, I laughed till tears rolled down !!

Nisha ! Don't you dare take Kalpana's thought seriously even for a second Smile
We are willing to give you a break once in a while, otherwise, this is for keeps Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuc_Mobkalavathi5taramirasonalgupta2004Errantnomad

taramira Goldie
taramira
taramira

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Oh my God ! Kalpana !!
Being weaned off indeed...and being compared to Nivi and II weaning her off, I laughed till tears rolled down !!

Nisha ! Don't you dare take Kalpana's thought seriously even for a second Smile
We are willing to give you a break once in a while, otherwise, this is for keeps Embarrassed

I constantly live in fear that Nisha will one day get tired of this...afterall this isn't an easy task from any standards and I completely get it, but the addiction is so strong that one constantly hankers for more and in our junior we   tend to forget that there is a human being with real life  challenges who is taking this time out, thinking and actually penning it for us. Lekin Nisha jab bhi  jaise bhi, kitna bhi doge chalega Lekin please humein wean off mat karna KABHI BHI! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemabVeeIyerkalavathi5moonwearersonalgupta2004

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Wow great kalpana
And yes its just little more then a year Wink
And in ID we still r waiting
So nisha keep going
Clap

kalavathi5VeeIyerErrantnomadMysticRiver

sonalgupta2004 IF-Dazzler
sonalgupta2004
sonalgupta2004

Posted: 05 August 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by VeeIyer

Oh my God ! Kalpana !!

Nisha ! Don't you dare take Kalpana's thought seriously even for a secondSmile
We are willing to give you a break once in a while, otherwise, this is for keepsEmbarrassed

I constantly live in fear that Nisha will one day get tired of this...afterall this isn't an easy task from any standards and I completely get it, but the addiction is so strong that one constantly hankers for more and in our junior we tend to forget that there is a human being with real life challenges who is taking this time out, thinking and actually penning it for us. Lekin Nisha jab bhi jaise bhi, kitna bhi doge chalega Lekin please humein wean off mat karna KABHI BHI!

Same here dear i often think how would it be like if i dont have to wait for tje update
Wht will i do
It has become a part of daily life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Errantnomadshivangi838

Go to top