Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" - Page 111

Posted: 7 years ago
Oh i am really afraid of these kind of fights!!!!
Good that these two uses words a lot and later will forget most of it!
For me,words are 1000 times mightier than swords and i dont like quarelling with words...words can harm the other person more than what you intend for and it will be extremely difficult to heal...
I usually seek the help of 'silent treatment' when in need...😆my mom jokes about that always!😉
I m also of silent type and go too silent mode whenever I m angry or depressed but my hubby is opposite he lose it when he gets angry and speaks without thinking...
It's funny u know when I tell him u said this and u said that
He is like nooo I didn't say those words then I m like hahah I will record next time...

But it's true that u can't forget the harsh words u hear whether the person who speaks remember it or not!!!!
Nisha please let them patch up
Poor nivi she is sick na
Ear infection is so painful for kids...
😭
Dude get your act together...u started this by using your contacts
Poor nivi and grandpa...the casualties of war
Good morning...naya din, naya thread.
Originally posted by jasminechick

He didn't want to watch her or take Nivi to doc in the morning. And now he is pissed off at her. Does he want her to fail as a mom to just prove his point? Why gloat when he could have helped to avoid it.

If he was so possessive about her, why get her a chance in the first place ?

Guys - please cool down before u explode ! Poor Nivi and Ranjan. Caught in the middle of all this

Ethu enga porathoo ?

Jas, well said. He saw her and as usual meted out the silent treatment to her... It's like he was waiting for this to happen and he's behaving like a jerk. Shruthi asked yday in her post as to whats he trying to prove. And When Sonal wrote in her review that it's almost like it's not R&B but his twin who bounced up from out of nowhere like how they show in movies or serials... I was like ! My god .. This is worth a consideration.Damn! this is so bang on.

II is going thru attention deficit syndrome off late... missing and messing up things!she's all muddled, not thinking clearly..and definitely not helped by dude's temporary insanity.
To leave her with paati and thatha was really a poor choice... Though she was understandably cautious with Tan and Sam after the previous day's engappan pudhir ikku ulle illa kind of 'tell all' slip,She should hv put that aside and left her with Sam

Nisha , where was Mavvy? Is he out of town ?

While we are used to temporary bouts of insanity from II, this kind of insanity coming from dude with such harshness is perplexing ! He has gone temporarily insane not able to see beyond himself at the moment.Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
Agree that she was being cautious with Sam and tan, but to leave a sick baby with Akkas in laws, very poor judgement on II's part. If Rb had previously used Nivi as an excuse to get upset with II, she's doing the same... And how could she forget that she was sick? She didn't call to check even once? Moreover by not asking Sam she has in one stroke distanced herself from someone she has been closest to in the Bhalla khandaan. Once earlier too she has snatched Nivi from Sam in a fit of jealousy, now this. But then this is II for us, impulsive and compulsive. 
On the other hand Rb is waiting for her to do something like this, falter so that he can nail her afterwards...so cheap! Using the poor sick child again in their adult silly fight which actually has no basis! 
Felt so good to read the weekend slew of updates and better traffic from our end too after the summer though my weekend was crazy hopping from one event to another. My home's in a mess, laundry piled.
Thank you Nisha . Much appreciated.
Originally posted by taramira

Agree that she was being cautious with Sam and tan, but to leave a sick baby with Akkas in laws, very poor judgement on II's part. If Rb had previously used Nivi as an excuse to get upset with II, she's doing the same... And how could she forget that she was sick? She didn't call to check even once? Moreover by not asking Sam she has in one stroke distanced herself from someone she has been closest to in the Bhalla khandaan. Once earlier too she has snatched Nivi from Sam in a fit of jealousy, now this. But then this is II for us, impulsive and compulsive.
On the other hand Rb is waiting for her to do something like this, falter so that he can nail her afterwards...so cheap! Using the poor sick child again in their adult silly fight which actually has no basis!

II your grouse is with your husband ...To bypass Sam is actually taking her for granted going to Sam's whenever you please and then behaving at times like as if Sam doesn't exist. She's saying she doesn't want to take Sam for granted but these kind of faux pas, earlier out of the insecurity of Nivi being attached to Sam and now overlooking Sam in shantineketan, what she actually is doing is taking Sam for Granted!!

Both of them will continue to fence till one of them is slashed to ground !! Ranjanji , Nivi and Sam are not only witnesses of the bloodshed but also victims !!
Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

II your grouse is with your husband ...To bypass Sam is actually taking her for granted going to Sam's whenever you please and then behaving at times like as if Sam doesn't exist. She's saying she doesn't want to take Sam for granted but these kind of faux pas, earlier out of the insecurity of Nivi being attached to Sam and now overlooking Sam in shantineketan, what she actually is doing is taking Sam for Granted!!

Both of them will continue to fence till one of them is slashed to ground !! Ranjanji , Nivi and Sam are not only witnesses of the bloodshed but also victims !!

I also think so
Whenever she wants she goes to Sam, talks to her , takes her help , on even take pot shots to dude and not taking her help when it's needed most...

What is rite what is wrong I m not bothered but leaving a sick nivi with old couple was not a smart move...
😕
We swing like the yo yo raving and ranting how the duo exasperate each other. Akkas in laws have been unable to care for Shubangh and it is the most ridiculous act of II as a Bhalla. When she feels she doesn't get the attention she needs she raves and rants. It is surprising that though she notices he is hurt she doesn't persist in unearthing the reason for it. Every time R & B gets blamed of being insensitive to her...like the Diwali day and when the dude slips into his jealous possessive best...though he doesn't verbalise one can sense the dudes care.
The angel and her needs he is deeply aware off...he willingly pitches in caring for the baby. II though has  shown or demonstrated her care for Shravu and Baldie but one has seldom seen that kind of response towards her baby. The dudes wrath seems justified.