Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So I have a little doubt now... Who got her the recording...
Cos if he did get her a recording , was it just his battered pride that evening at Rohini? And he's not happy for her as he absolutely claimed.!!
Because if he did and now is stewing over her aspirations of nursing her hobby... Behaving like a screwball plus a porky pig rolled in to one( never mind he's all shaved now ) then sadly it's all back to square one to the question which started the whole thing in the first place... You think your music career was ruined and maybe he can add ' by me' this time. Unfortunate.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

Happy Janmashtami everybody!!!

Oy...they are back at war! Delightful updates Nisha😆.

This reminds me of my BIL---if my sister is out or spending time with her family or relatives he will call 20 times a day just to check on her. If he is out having fun-no calls no messages, nada except once per day.

II and R&B will have to figure out what they really want-it's already difficult with R&B's job being in France and his intense travel schedule. How will they cope with II also traveling back and forth? Poor Nivi

Kala this discussion of Paris happenned not too long ago ...the dude all proprietorial claimed to Mr.Iyer that he's still there and that 'she can go with the child to her recording if that's what she wants in reply to her father's ' now she has a child too'.
Now it's all stew , simmer and possessiveness when it's on the brink of happenning!!

But true... Nisha did say that both have a lot to learn and practically they do have to see if it all makes sense...

And I'm thinking when was the last time Dude pursued his passion /hobby of a trek alone finding cathartic release in his love for solitude and nature!!
Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's just plain old pure jealousy- jealousy that she digs something more than him, is willing to travel leaving everything behind to pursue that. He is extremely possessive and thigh he doesn't grudge her her fame or happiness he certainly grudges the fact that this has the potential to becoming more important than him. I guess in earlier days it wouldn't have mattered so much because they were still gauging, figuring out their life, but now with NIvi, II's career not really going anywhere he just came to assume that this is it. She will rant, rave,my how tantrums but she is here and his...this music thing has thrown him a bit off guard and he's not liking it one bit. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What I think it's more of possessiveness then jealousy...
Dude is too possessive towards II
It's his past what makes him that way
But I find possessiveness too cute and a form of love
Only if he is more of vocal of his feelings

And II being herself like always behaving ignorant leading too misunderstanding and fight...
I m not saying only II is responsible for there fights but both of them r
And as Nisha says they have a long way to go and learn
And this learning process is never ending...
😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

It's just plain old pure jealousy- jealousy that she digs something more than him, is willing to travel leaving everything behind to pursue that. He is extremely possessive and thigh he doesn't grudge her her fame or happiness he certainly grudges the fact that this has the potential to becoming more important than him. I guess in earlier days it wouldn't have mattered so much because they were still gauging, figuring out their life, but now with NIvi, II's career not really going anywhere he just came to assume that this is it. She will rant, rave,my how tantrums but she is here and his...this music thing has thrown him a bit off guard and he's not liking it one bit.

Got that shruthi ...right this could be potentially such an active thing that's it's going to make them further apart both physically and mentally and also 100 percent true that he can't really be grudging her happiness or her fame... He loves her to death ..it's just the statements like she can take her child and go to recording if that is what she wants .. ...and now he appears to be struggling to stand by that stmt...

Many of us are limited by our financial and conservative / middle class corners that questions the freedom given to spouse and children in their house and there are many of us who are limited by our insecurities and possessiveness...

We are gracious, generous to give others what we have in abundance but are very miserly in being understanding / generous / appreciative of what we don't have to give.

It's just the fallacy layers that Nisha keeps peeling off each and every person as the story progresses And that is more my point here cos we keep taking sides , something which I cannot resist arguing endlessly here with Sri.

One thing married women can vouch is we keep learning new things about our spouse every year of marriage and Marriage is truly a journey.

Edited by Errantnomad - 7 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Does he know that there is an offer of contract now for her now? Because she never got a chance to tell h that before their shouting match started.
And did he have a hand in her getting the recording?

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kalpana...yes the characters are absolutely adorable and rounded. I can only marvel at how beautifully they are etched...we all have personal favourites and it is an open secret whom I adore.
Doesn't it show how much we are invested in the tale😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Nisha SoSy is progressing beautifully.. And it's like a an finely cut diamond that continues to retain it's sparkle . Congrats and Thank you.

I 200 percent believe that for ID as well though you feel words come easily for this story.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Kalpana
I love how you all relate to various aspects of the story
So much of it has happened with one of us, or we know of someone that it has happened to

No he does not know she has a contract in cyberspace making its way to her in box
Yes, he thought "making it happen" was IT
Just like solving a biz problem, he thought "She thinks I am stalling her personal growth? Here you go Hon!"

But in less than a week it has pulled them so far apart from each other

The strongest of marriages falter when one person does something different for a brief period, doesnt have to be 5 years or 10 years

These two have no similarity in anything
Not work, not upbringing, not social life, not in wealth. Not in their hobbies

He would rather be left alone with his wife and daughter

She has an insatiable appetite for being noticed
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

I just saw this post for some reason
Well said... I infact said something close to it in my post
He handed the opportunity to her thinking its easy as pulling his wallet out and producing the bills

He had no idea he would struggle so much to come to terms with it