Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" - Page 88

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by VeeIyer

<font color="#0000ff">Found a Missing persons notice ..."Aapan yaanna pahilaath kaa ?? "</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
for a male and female called Neel Pandit and Suveccha Dabholkar. Apparently they are laapata for over a week😊

Since all of us know they are playing'hum tum ek kamre main bandh ho' for over a week, beating R&B and II's three day record, and we know only Nisha has the chaabi, a plea to release the two to our authorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shall post same notice at ID too !! Never know which one would catch Nisha's eyeπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† collective plea pending for milord's consideration . πŸ˜†

Good night all. Had fun in sosy today.

Originally posted by blue5sky

Sorry that was was meant to be Shruthi and Kalpana..

Ha ha ha..it's one and the same, I don't get offended or sad easily...
Originally posted by taramira

Ha ha ha..it's one and the same, I don't get offended or sad easily...

That's good to know Shruthi!
Stay that way ALWAYS 😊

If we look at customs and traditions...the Ayush homam happens as per the customs of the father's family. The fact that this is a marriage of the couple's choice made the Dude agree to perform all rituals the Iyer way. Why should Sri Vishvanatha Iyer insist it has to be on Malai Mandir when the Bhallas are ready to do all that the Iyers desire in MM. I guess it is just to Placate Bala. Vandhu and Bala will have a problem even if it is in Malai Mandir...i am sure of that.
I guess Sri Vishvanatha Iyer having retired has nothing else to do so is raking up a non issue. If the Bhallas had said no to the Havan having it at the temple seems an option but the way he is creating a fuss is just to annoy the Dude .
Edited by moonwearer - 7 years ago
Subah Subah mere jet lag mind mein ek khayal Aaya hai, nisha ji gaur farmayen ( oops neel pundits bhoot has entered my atma) I really want to see a remorseful RB. Jealous, possessive, passionate, SAB Dekha, ab thodi jhalak  us Rb ki mil jaye, jo apne actions par sharminda  ho. I have a feeling that with Manyas arrival the bhallas will unwittingly gang up together making II feel like an outsider. Ek to Nivi ke birthday ki khushi aur doosri or manya ki jealous numa batein. As is it II is super conscious about her place in the Bhalla clan and with the siblings all together it might make her feel isolated and an outsider. What if Rb ignores her perhaps not jannboojh kar and then as the drama unfolds realizes that he hasn't stood by his wife...want to see his cockiness index come down a notch or two. Please please Nisha..
Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3">If we look at customs and traditions...the Ayush homam happens as per the customs of the father's family. The fact that this is a marriage of the couple's choice made the Dude agree to perform all rituals the Iyer way. Why should Sri Vishvanatha Iyer insist it has to be on Malai Mandir when the Bhallas are ready to do all that the Iyers desire in MM. I guess it is just to Placate Bala. Vandhu and Bala will have a problem even if it is in Malai Mandir...i am sure of that.</font>
<font size="3">I guessSri Vishvanatha Iyer having retired has nothing else to do so is raking up a non issue. If the Bhallas had said no to the Havan having it at the temple seems an option but the way he is creating a fuss is just to annoy the Dude .</font>

I agree πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by moonwearer

If we look at customs and traditions...the Ayush homam happens as per the customs of the father's family. The fact that this is a marriage of the couple's choice made the Dude agree to perform all rituals the Iyer way. Why should Sri Vishvanatha Iyer insist it has to be on Malai Mandir when the Bhallas are ready to do all that the Iyers desire in MM. I guess it is just to Placate Bala. Vandhu and Bala will have a problem even if it is in Malai Mandir...i am sure of that.
I guess Sri Vishvanatha Iyer having retired has nothing else to do so is raking up a non issue. If the Bhallas had said no to the Havan having it at the temple seems an option but the way he is creating a fuss is just to annoy the Dude .

I completely agree with you SriVidya.. This is all being done by Sri Vishvanatha Iyer just to annoy dude.. And I have seen such people in reality whose only aim is to trouble the people they hate.. And I hate such people even in real life.. What problem does he have if the dude and rest of the Bhallas are ready to follow all the rituals with the only request of it being held in MM? I find this behavior ridiculous and annoying..  
Edited by ShvetaSankar - 7 years ago
Is everything ok and everyone too.no update for 2 days asa toh kabhi Phele nahi hua.
Hope nisha is doing well and just busy due to summer holidays of kids.tc everyone
Hey Nisha... Realized something after reading Charlie's note... Sent you a pm. Hoping you don't miss it like how I Missed that it was the 6th... ... Very poor timing my end ... Feeling like an idiot now
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Hey Nisha... Realized something after reading Charlie's note... Sent you a pm. Hoping you don't miss it like how I Missed that it was the 6th... ... Very poor timing my end ... Feeling like an idiot now

Hey Kalpana what's on 6th?

Nisha, hope all well. Please let us know what's keeping you away.