Vandy accusing II for everything is so realistic which happens in real life
Posted: 7 years ago

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

She runs...she reaches out...she comforts...she claims as her right

Forgetting her infant and just returned man

Trouble shooter hat she dons...armed with every excuse and lie she can invent

Relentless savior has she been.

Relentlessly getting into controversies dragging the doting Aunt into messes

The reason for straining every nerve of hers, getting her into positions she rues

A clean chit , impeccable teen behaviour  both parents  boast

Any deviance thus attributed to the Aunt, now all hers bear the brunt as well

A jerk of a banker blaming her squarely now heaps insults at well meaning folks

A college professor clueless how to channelize the energy of her lad

Seeks a sister for a savior...any slips of hers is blown out of measure

At the beck and call and service of her Akka she has to be

Words of gratitude or gestures of kindness they expect not

Yet the Patriarch is told my wife will take on from here

A sister told the nomadic husband can have no problem that matches hers

Is apathy, selfishness at its peak

Self proclaimed Zealots rain ammunition on revelers at Nice

The warrior Princess'efforts thwarted by the blinders donning Akka and hers

It feeels sooo Good to See Sosy updated On the forum
and OH MY .   πŸ₯± Are We getting the Hot & Steamy Babees back 😳
R&B Is being Naughty-er Now And II Is still Staring At Him in d airport πŸ˜† Missed them SO MUCH this way 😭
I hope We'll keep getting the Super-quick updates everyday πŸ˜› can't help being greedy for these two 😳
Allright ...this is torment. But II had it coming. History repeats again. Nalla maatukku oru soodu.

Shravu needs to be told that choice without responsibility is greed. With excesses comes a built in accountability for your actions and acknowledging and accepting the consequences of those actions.

But the adults concerned seem to be too busy playing the victim... Blaming the victim due to insecurities , ego , wealth and cultural barriers.. Making the situation hopeless more than it seems . Believing in Drama galore..

It was still ok for vandu to censure II because she dived head on and got shravu home and messed it up completely . It was a pressure cooker situation already and it just exploded. While it's understandable that vandu's pissed off over shravu not making it to school on time , it's completely outrageous to see her cross personal boundaries in censuring II. 'If you can't help ,don't take responsibility 'was still fine from one sister to another but not 'you forgot my son because you were having sex..'. which by the way is true.

II was an idiot to tell vandu that she slept late only to be woken up at 6 again ( which was the time for shravu to be up and ready to leave MM) and gone to sleep again. That's giving ready fodder but it was not vandu's place to say that aloud even if that thought crossed her mind. That's easily passing the buck . Not just vandu , even II was insensitive to the situation . That's not a slip when the other parent is in agony. You know you have messed it up, shravu is late... What was the need for II to give her the juicy details of the bedroom. Don't know if shravu is the only moron here.

We cannot ever keep saying II does a lot , goes overboard which is not appreciated by vandu cos in more than one occassion II has messed it up by needless meddling right from the time of booking the godbharayi hall during subhang's time. One cannot be expecting vandu to be giving a boquet to II but brickbats of this kind is also dirty .Words uttered are uttered but this is torment. And both the sisters are oblivious to the word Boundary that exists in the dictionary . Straight talk by vandu only wrongly directed at II instead of exercising that with her son shravu.

And Vandita Balachandran ... You can't be ever playing the victim card.
So what happens to that boy now amidst all this useless drama that's worth peanuts.

C'mon now ...Seriously guys...

Vandita is being mean huh πŸ€”
II's Hubby is hardly im town And when HE IS, Shs wants all her sisters attention to herself 😑
II WENT MUNIRKA ALMOST AROUND MIDNIGHT JUST TO HELP HER OUT. She wouldn't see that ?
Ammam Kalpana evvalluvu pattalum indha II thirundhave illai.
Whether it is now or the driving scene later both sisters are the same.II needs constant reassurance of her significance.I am sure she doesnt learn from experience. 
I wonder if II will call Akka to solve problems with her kids.
Originally posted by moonwearer

<font size="3">Ammam Kalpana evvalluvu pattalum indha II thirundhave illai.</font>
<font size="3">Whether it is now or the driving scene later both sisters are the same.II needs constant reassurance of her significance.I am sure she doesnt learn from experience.</font>
<font size="3">I wonder if II will call Akka to solve problems with her kids.</font>

Ava maarina , She's not the II we know. She's one single piece.
That's her charm and that's her bane. It's kind of mixed feeling in me that while I wish II organizes herself a little more cos she gets hurt too often but I don't want to see her change too.
Her excessive love and possessiveness for her own , adamancy and her impulsiveness , her immaturity and her maturity , her idiosyncrasies all comes with a stamp that's got II written all over it .

She wil mop around for a bit, exercise caution for a while but not too long
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Ava maarina , She's not the II we know. She's one single piece.
That's her charm and that's her bane. It's kind of mixed feeling in me that while I wish II organizes herself a little more cos she gets hurt too often but I don't want to see her change too.
Her excessive love and possessiveness for her own , adamancy and her impulsiveness , her immaturity and her maturity , her idiosyncrasies all comes with a stamp that's got II written all over it .

She wil mop around for a bit, exercise caution for a while but not too long

II - made to special order πŸ˜†
Hello people!
Hope everyone is enjoying summer, I saw a pic of Matt Bomer and first thing that came to my mind was R&B πŸ˜›.  I thought of all of you as well πŸ˜Š  Enjoy the pic 

Missed you πŸ€—and Bomer 😳
Summer pool/lunch soon.

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Hello people!
Hope everyone is enjoying summer, I saw a pic of Matt Bomer and first thing that came to my mind was R&B πŸ˜›.  I thought of all of you as well πŸ˜Š  Enjoy the pic