Only difference is the equation between dude and ranjan
They r a little more cordial now...

And II is just the same
Always angry and giving attitude to dude

😲
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry people ! Have been MIA the past few days. I lost my SIL tragically and very suddenly to Dengue fever  😭
Has shaken all of us and me particularly as she was more than a SIL to me...loved me to bits, treated me like a daughter and spoiled in every possible way. I shall miss her and sense her presence in every corner of her home 😭

Read up all the updates on one go and that has been the silver lining to the cloud since one week ...look forward to more bridges being mended between father and son .

Shall open champagne in my head for every baby step made forward 😊

Thanks for this lovely angle Nisha...loved every bit of the conversations between father and son, FIL & II, R&B and II 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!
Vani HOW?
Was she your Manni or hubby's sister?
Thats SUCH terrible new. I am so so sorry... you dont have to apologize. are the kids grown? who is caring for them otherwise?
I cannot believe dengue can take lives. I know it happens by the hundreds in India...

Happiness is so fleeting...
My best wishes to you and her family
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OMG!!

Vani HOW?
Was she your Manni or hubby's sister?
Thats SUCH terrible new. I am so so sorry... you dont have to apologize. are the kids grown? who is caring for them otherwise?
I cannot believe dengue can take lives. I know it happens by the hundreds in India...

Happiness is so fleeting...
My best wishes to you and her family

My Naathanaar Nisha...
She was gone in three days...multiple organ failure and apparently dengue is rampant in Bangalore. The children are settled in life, but losing a parent is a sense of being orphaned regardless of however old you are ..

Am holding fort till ceremonies are completed. Also standing back and watching emotions, egos and various other familial reactions at play 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Take care vee condolences to your family 
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love you Nisha for fulfilling my wishes.
These were two beautiful and simply adorable chapters. These three are so cute I want to nazar utaaro.I'm hoping for a funny scene at lunch where Ranjan will expose his naughty DIL and II's treat will eventually become R&B's as she won't have enough cash or card won't swipe aur fir Ghar pe to kya hoga we all can imagine since Nivi is at Sam's.
These updates got me digging up older updates of the awesome trio
Edited by modernfamily - 7 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Sorry people ! Have been MIA the past few days. I lost my SIL tragically and very suddenly to Dengue fever  😭

Has shaken all of us and me particularly as she was more than a SIL to me...loved me to bits, treated me like a daughter and spoiled in every possible way. I shall miss her and sense her presence in every corner of her home 😭

Read up all the updates on one go and that has been the silver lining to the cloud since one week ...look forward to more bridges being mended between father and son .

Shall open champagne in my head for every baby step made forward 😊

Thanks for this lovely angle Nisha...loved every bit of the conversations between father and son, FIL & II, R&B and II 😃

I'm extremely sorry Vani for your loss. Life is so unpredictable. My ) got diagnosed with last stage cancer. It is detected in multiple organs. Doctors say chances of survival are bleak. I'm very close to my cousins and my aunt and it breaks my heart to see them so troubled. I don't know what to say to them. What can I do to ease their pain. 
Death is a reality that we can't escape. It'll catch up when you're least expecting. The more I see this reality playing out the more disappointed I get with life. It makes me think no matter what we do however good we are whatever we have achieved in our lives how much we've already suffered it'll end and be destroyed by death then why take the pain
Edited by modernfamily - 7 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

My Naathanaar Nisha...
She was gone in three days...multiple organ failure and apparently dengue is rampant in Bangalore. The children are settled in life, but losing a parent is a sense of being orphaned regardless of however old you are ..

Am holding fort till ceremonies are completed. Also standing back and watching emotions, egos and various other familial reactions at play

Strength... Mental and both emotional u need vani at these times
I hav gone through twice this year with such times and it's really tough
But u know wht I understood that when such testing times come u get unusual strength from within
And it's amazing how one deals with the situation

So Be strong and keep faith...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH Goodness, Vani. read about Dengue all the time and now it hits home. I know its terrible and lame askign such questions now, but was there nothing they could do to arrest the spread of the disease or they simply couldnt find out what happened. we all have to go but when it happens this way you feel so cheated. Pleace accept my heratfelt condolences.  
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shru the fever gets diagnosed as Dengue hospitalisation is a must and you platelet counts start fluctuating so drastically that at times nothing can be done. This is so sudden...Vani's naathanaar had made Akki Roti for Breakfast on one Sunday and on the next she started sinking...life is transient.  Vani and her husband had spent the last week with her...
It is shocking.