Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" - Page 26

Posted: 7 years ago
Nisha this has been the briefest of updates...So the Patriarch wants them to have an empty house to fight and make up...i am sure the housing society would evict them which the embassies can only think but not do...
So Ranjan wants them to move to fight haha
Well he is right in his place these two hav broken so many antics after there marriage that if it goes in this pace Ranjan would hav to redecorate his palace 

II is so dumb she don't understand dude is jealous of Sree ???

Originally posted by Preethu15

hello everyone!!๐Ÿ˜Š I'm new to this forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒI'm one of the crazy fans of SOSY. Im from Coimbatore and when author is going crazy over famous mysorepa and chips๐Ÿ˜† I thought why not give an entry now๐Ÿ˜‰. Hope all will include me in sosy family.โญ๏ธ

Welcome dear...
Hope u will enjoy the journey here 
Waise we hav ID( indradhanush ) also 
Read if u haven't till now 
It's as amazing as Sosy 
Ittu sa update...

Ranjan jee should know better by now it's been what two years in the story now he should be aware there's no point of creating more friction between two stones when they are rubbing off on each other ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Ranjan takes the cake each time! kiraye ka ghar ya khaali flat!!! muaah i love you. Poor fellow is now resigned to the fact ki inka kuchch nahi ho sakta. ranjan ji, nivi ko sambhaalo and kat lo, becuase they are a gonner now for some time at least. love and war the two sides of the coin completely define them... beech ka to bhool hi jaayo, RB sahab jab muh kholte hain to ya ladne ke liye yaa... hmm... ahem!!! 

Kalpana...Thanks...I have an appointment with the dentist as well as general physician. And shots for my kids...too many things to do along with so many functions and my hubs list of things to do ...
Husband is already looking out for the insurance options for whole familywill definitely visit the doctor and get the whole tests done.
Welcome Preethu...the more the merrier
Sex & Surya

He let go of her lips when he placed her on the couch, arresting her with his form
His thumb on her navel, feeling the crevice, she spazzed on the couch burying her face into the soft backrest

It smelled like him!!

PAAVI
EVERYTHING SMELLS LIKE YOU ONLY
RAKSHASAN!

She turned to push his hand away

"U dont have to stay at DII for weeks... here and there once a month with the baby, ONE NIGHT... he would be so happy" she accused

He massaged her right shoulder with his left hand as he scissored his legs between hers

"He doesnt give a f**k  about me II" he said finding his three favorite moles on her right curve

Kissed her soulfully

He heard a low "aaahhh" growl escape her throat

"U have a hook open" he said feeling her blouse upfront, the bottom hook was undone

"You try feeding a baby in the back seat of a car" she slapped his hand

"Hey" he pleaded they tangled in a web of arms and legs

Ultimately wrapping her on him

"If u wanted a new phone u shud have said something he said" panting trying to  hold her still, in one spot

"I dont want anything"

"I just thot u said u wanted me to stay at DII?" he scoffed

She kicked him and he kicked her back, pushing her down

Undoing the safety pin on her shoulder

Unravelling the luscious saree

"I dont any more" she said

He kissed her reverentially

"I wanted you back here with Nivi" he said finally when he lifted his face

"Oh u mean just Nivi?" she asked

He kissed her cheek

"I am not playing that game anymore" he sighed, exhaling audibly

Bending down and placing his lips on the now exposed navel

She bolted upward her arms flailing, when the furry chin encountered the soft lower belly skin

She turned away hiding her belly, his hand had made its way under her skirt, tracing the C section line

"Please da" she whispered shaking her head

He peeled her off the backrest and lay her down on the seat her longg braid over her curves the dense strings of jasmine spread on her skin

He undid the knot on her waist in a swift tug

She felt his hand  journey from her ankle to to her inner thigh, she trapped it right there, he bend down and saw henna in the shape of anklets on her legs

"Wow" he whispered

"when did u get that"

"When I went to get waxed" she smiled weakly

"A girl was geting wedding mehandi or something... I asked her to make me anklets" she whispered
And he paid homage to the anklets with his lips and tongue

She pulled his head up using his curls

"I missed you sooo much" she whispered

He nodded

"Did u read one extra book" she punched him

"Close... 167 pages" he said his thumb stroking her core

She lunged into ecstasy like going from 0-100 on the speedometer

She shuddered "The doors are open" she whispered

"He knows to stay away, we have either killed each other or are busy" he whispered

He placed her hands on the edge of his tee

She lifted it up peeling off

"U smell like my baby" she whispered

Overcome with love, hugging him tight

He traced on her lace with fingers

"I am so sore today"

"Warning to lay off the boob?" he asked

She smiled shutting her eyes, biting her lower lip

"dont know" she whispered

She felt his thumb in places that made her delirious... he made her undress him completely... and didnt wait too long

When he was done, he watched her hurtle and pitch and fling herself shuddering uncontrollably
As her sweaty body lay weakly, her eyes shut, he began to pleasure himself with  a serious game of seconds with opening act and foreplay and al

Around 2 ish, he woke her as she lay curled up, fast asleep

She heard her screaming daughter, Nivi's purple puffed sleeve blouse was off
She still wore the lemon yellow kanjeevaram it had a sewn vest in white, making Nivi's arms appear chunkier

She sat up dazed... he handed her the baby

Nivi latched on in a second she lay back down and dozed

"CUTIE... thatha kazhati vittala?" (did thatha take ur blouse off?) she cooed as Nivi suckled

He picked her up after 25 minutes, changed her and put her in the living room crib

Brought her food soup and a  sandwich, she sat up to watch a Surya movie...
When he was about to make a comment  about Surya she warned

"SHUT UP... konnuduven" she warned (will kill u)

"Ofcourse" he chuckled

"Did u make it?" she asked huskily chowing down the grilled cheese

"No Mahavir's up, he has  a card party going ours help and help from the Tunisian embassy" he said

"Paavam did u ask him to make?" she asked

"No he was making chicken rice for his friends" R&B chuckled

"This is SO GOOD" she licked her fingers, and lay back down

"bed?" he asked

"Where are u?" she asked

"I am on page 311" he said waving his book

His fave things were in sight, the object of love/lust, the product of love/lust and  sex for the brain... his book

He sat on her couch pulling her legs and feet over his thigh, and began to read twirling his locks and listening to his fave tunes
She started to sleep again in minutes...
Ranjan would knock on the twin glass doors at 6 AM the curtain would be drawn so he wouldnt see II laying on the couch wearing his son's tee

R&B would hand an awake yakking Nivi back to his Dad

And go lay by his wife and begin to sleep as the sun rose up

Don't waste your money on a kiraye ka kamra ranjan ji, no use. Fighting is just a way for them to tell each other that they need each other, nothing else.  And if this is not called nurturing II what is??? 
Thanks for the welcome!! I am following ID also regularly.
 I have a connect to ID๐Ÿ˜‰ as I am going to work for McKinsey๐Ÿ˜Š
Superb update nisha maam!! By the way I am also Surya fan๐Ÿ˜›