Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" - Page 19

Posted: 7 years ago

Mama/Maapillai duel started again 🤣

Dont stop in the midway...please continue!!!😳
And the FIL& SIL fight continues and excuse queens excuses continues. Rather and daughter love is making me jealous 😆
It's been a long time since Amma made II sing...and the ramana word makes our heart thud extra fast.
Rb stole Appa's window seat on a red line bus... Nisha these one liners completely steal the show for me. so so appropriate the best seats ever in delhi's 45 degrees heat. and NIVI,  papa's girl all the way. jab daddy ho saamne to appa, amma kya cheez hain. 
and II sleepover at DII forget it, 8:00 PM ka bolke he showed up at 7:45 PM, that tells you somethign doesnt it. 

and looks like Nisha has suddenly gotten into SOSY mode. not that I am complaining. andha kya maange.. ek hi aankh se kaam chala lenge! 
RnB is as patient as SOSY fans he can wait till he gets his dose but will never keep quiet for that.

thanks dee
drolling creature and her daddy
II never change
 Beautiful update ... Loved daddy and Nivi scene the most, II and R&B missed them so much.  Thank you Nisha!!!Edited by kavitha03 - 7 years ago
Thanks for the update.
Love your style of writing, you create scene through your words.
vara vallabha Ramana... Granter of wishes ...
She feels like she will be serenading him when she sings it...

Sorry II this 'Ramana ' is not in the mood to to oblige / grant either your or appa's wish to stay at Dii . .

Sri's Srivisvanatha Iyer because of not getting the window seat in a red line bus is trying to hop and sit on top of the bus using the step ladder attached at the back of the bus but the driver is so smart that before Appa could get down and step on to the ladder, he has already taken off with the bus.

LOL

Nivi screamed until Appa handed her to R&B

"Hey love" he whispered

She hugged him tight

"I missed you too" he whispered

She turned to listen to her Amma sing and explained everything waving her fat arm

'"Oh I see!" he whispered in her ear

Nivi was wearing a lime yellow kanjeevaram lehanga and a purple blouse

"U are all dressed up" he whispered

A string of jasmine hung from her fat juddu on top
❤️

So sweet ... Reading it again and again!! Edited by kavitha03 - 7 years ago