Software Symphony 65 "Playthings" - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Plz plz ab roothe hue ko manao Nisha!!! Inki dooriyan ab bahut lambi hogayi, and it's already two days without my daily prescription 😭 sth hot steamy old dal chawal update our regular, ID feels like that Mexican cuisine that is foreign and lovely once a while but at the end you survive on daal chawal and for us it is that tall guy and the slender girl with a brain to mouth malfunction and their cherub.
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Plz plz ab roothe hue ko manao Nisha!!! Inki dooriyan ab bahut lambi hogayi, and it's already two days without my daily prescription 😭 sth hot steamy old dal chawal update our regular, ID feels like that Mexican cuisine that is foreign and lovely once a while but at the end you survive on daal chawal and for us it is that tall guy and the slender girl with a brain to mouth malfunction and their cherub.

So true...
Nisha please daily dose can't live without it
😭
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

So true...
Nisha please daily dose can't live without it
😭

😆
What has she made us into????we scream for sosy n ID simultaneously!!!!
I lovvve both!!
i want both updates!cant help!😆
mere dimaag ka dahi ho raha hai. kis thread par jaoon. no seriously, this multitasking with emotions is causing great distress to my brains!   kahan likhoon aur kya likhoon. soon i will be mixing post, Here i will talk about ID and there about SOSY! God help me please!!!!!
Originally posted by taramira

mere dimaag ka dahi ho raha hai. kis thread par jaoon. no seriously, this multitasking with emotions is causing great distress to my brains! kahan likhoon aur kya likhoon. soon i will be mixing post, Here i will talk about ID and there about SOSY! God help me please!!!!!

I happened to me today
I was busy this morning and here it was raining updates in ID
And I missed it
But it is amazing and I m loving it

Please Nisha can we get SOSY update today
SOSY UPDATE PLEASE ?????!!!!!!!
It has been so many days Diii 😭
I miss sosy 😭
Update and more than one !!!!!
Missed II, R&B, NIvi and Ranjan and all SOSY😔
Folks ID update to begin with for the day on 37.

It is vacation time for wife and children.
So, Vacation special..

Letter for husband when Wife went to her mothers place-

1 - No need to call friends and relatives when I am not at home. Last time I got 4 large pizza bills beneath sofa.

2 - Don't forget mobile at soap holder in bathroom like last time... Anyways Why would anyone need a mobile in a bathroom.

3 - Keep your specs in box last time around it was found in refrigerator.

4 - Salary paid to maid no need to be extra generous.

5 - Don't disturb neighbors early in morning asking if they have got newspaper or not?? Our newspaper vendor is different from theirs.. And our laundry person and milkman are also different.

6 - Your underwear are on left side of wardrobe and on right side are pappu's ..like last time don't say I was uncomfortable at office.

And last but not least

7 - Don't try to be oversmart I will be back anytime without intimating you.