Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: taramira

Congratulations for 65 Nisha. Going from strength to strength to strength...yeh Ishq nahi hoga kam..

Playthings - Ranjan- how can you do any wrong. The bestest FIL anyone could ever have. Love The way he orders Rb now. And RB even though bristles at that authoritative tone, quietly listens to what he has to say. Simply love this. In this update - dukhi hai, blew me away. So concerned. And that nikamma, khud to sulk kar raha hai, II ko bhi dukhi kar Rekha hai. And when will she learn? She again wants to go to DII everyday??? Amma gave her hazaar advise, kuchch samajh nahi Aaya? Enough II!

I also think so
How can ranjan do anything wrong...
Hmmm there's a loophole also as he don't remember clearly bout the incident
So I will presume he was framed...

Aur II ko sirf dude ka "enough II "
Hi thik kar sakta hai
πŸ˜†
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations and Celebrations.
Lovely Nisha.

The update and all your efforts in putting this Lovely story together.

I can never have enough of II & R&B love story.

The casting of Sosy is just awe sum. Ranja, Amma, Appa, Sam, Tan, Manny. Bala, Akka, Shravu, Nandan, Lasya and now Nivi.  Periappa had his own soul. Selvi, Hedge, Minion and likes of BAlly and Ritu add the charm. Overall marvellous story.

Thank you. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sonal, thanks to you too.
Marvelous efforts on your part of maintaining the Index in lovely manner..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/column-where-s-the-party-writes-shweta-bachchan-nanda-2194329

What a hard hitting piece of journalism from someone whose daughter posts selfies of herself licking b--- with her college buddies.

We need more people like Shweta Nanda I tell you, telling us how the rich and famous  care about the world

P.S. Sarcasm alert
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Thanks you al
For loving the journey until 65

I havent read all the comments
But does anyone know if Vidya and Asma are around?
I thought I havent seen them in a while

Neither have I see Namratha and Putti
Dristi checked in not too long ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks you al
For loving the journey until 65

I havent read all the comments
But does anyone know if Vidya and Asma are around?
I thought I havent seen them in a while

Neither have I see Namratha and Putti
Dristi checked in not too long ago

Congratulations on the 65th thread Nisha ! 

As always, you leave me astounded at your consistency, ability to churn out update after update and keep all your readers spellbound πŸ˜Š...and yearning for more !!

Can vouchsafe for the well being of  Diva, Vidya, Namratha, EnVee and Anu ...All doing ok πŸ˜Š
 I must thank you for giving me so many good friends alongside a great story πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Author sahiba!!!
I am in love with your consistency. It really inspires me to date!
Thanks for a wonderful story (ies)

PS : Weekend alert! Its Rainbow time 
Errantnomad thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ashu25] Congratulations Author sahiba!!!
I am in love with your consistency. It really inspires me to date!
Thanks for a wonderful story (ies)

PS : Weekend alert! Its Rainbow time
[/QUOTE

I SECOND THIS.

Come on Nisha, don't be CRUEL 😳 on us with RAINBOW TIME.
And it's not a wkend alert. I am equally cruel on escalating this to a RED ALERT. πŸ˜† .

Chief complaint why are you being miserly with ID. Some of us are not going to get off your back on this one.

Pleaseee
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/column-where-s-the-party-writes-shweta-bachchan-nanda-2194329

What a hard hitting piece of journalism from someone whose daughter posts selfies of herself licking b--- with her college buddies.

We need more people like Shweta Nanda I tell you, telling us how the rich and famous  care about the world

P.S. Sarcasm alert

So, so true, have been thinking of this for a while, as a communications person I attend a large number of parties and I see this happening all the time...the worse are our people. Nisha you can't imagine how rude is have erupted into the party scene. The same people in every party, clelevration,networking gala wearing fancy clothes and taking selfies or posing for the photographer with their hands on their hips and pouts on their mouths.  Just the other day I was joking with someone that I could write  reams about the proverbial hand on the hip pose. It's quite funny. And I wonder how these women have the time and energy to dress up every single weekend, Friday Saturday no  Sunday and try to look their best in their fancy outfits and do the party circle! Wow takes some energy 'I say" . The jor Bagh,  GK II, vacant vihar wives have crowded Vancouver for good. But giving them stiff competition are the wannabe lajpat nagar, Punjabi Bagh , rajouri garden types as well.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

So, so true, have been thinking of this for a while, as a communications person I attend a large number of parties and I see this happening all the time...the worse are our people. Nisha you can't imagine how rude is have erupted into the party scene. The same people in every party, clelevration,networking gala wearing fancy clothes and taking selfies or posing for the photographer with their hands on their hips and pouts on their mouths.  Just the other day I was joking with someone that I could write  reams about the proverbial hand on the hip pose. It's quite funny. And I wonder how these women have the time and energy to dress up every single weekend, Friday Saturday no  Sunday and try to look their best in their fancy outfits and do the party circle! Wow takes some energy 'I say" . The jor Bagh,  GK II, vacant vihar wives have crowded Vancouver for good. But giving them stiff competition are the wannabe lajpat nagar, Punjabi Bagh , rajouri garden types as well.

Shru

I can proudly say I have not taken ONE selfie
EVER!!
I dont have any social media accounts (I was active on FB for two years, but it almost sent me to rehab)
I am spared the Desi nonsense that happens on social media
The part of town I live in I rarely spot any Desi any where, I am the only one in my sub of over 550 homes
I bet it this behavior is bordering on psychotic amongst anyone that owns a cell phone

I went postal reading Shweta's article
Bollywood is responsible for the decline of class and culture in India
HER DAUGHTER parades her picture licking b---- and she laments how fake the party culture is?
I am yet to see any teen celebrity kids of any Hollywood actor pimp themselves
I read People US Weekly etc at my nail salon regularly
I read recently Brooke Shields's daughters bring the phone to her and SHE inputs the password so they can use it
It embarrasses them HUGELY she said, but she said she doesnt give a damnπŸ‘
She wants her daughters to be safe and not turn into teen ------s
Sridevi pretends to be a virginal wife at Madurai while her daughter dresses up as a s--- on Instagram

The moronic junta salivates defending her "Oh please this is what "feminism" is supposed to be"
BARF!!
I just pray the child sexual predator thinks the same too when he nabs Sri's daughter
I bet he will, because SRIDEVI'S daughter said itπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘