Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Finding a bit weird so many non SH fans are voting here...and i can see same banner no...i do think mandy should look into it..
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why do I feel that people are promoting their banners? No wonder the non Sh members are voting for the same banner numbers...  
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Wrackspurt @BornAries...had this doubt from the very beginning, non SHQians coming to forum particularly for the banner post and vanishing forever🤔, would have given benefit of doubt if this post was made global🤓, since it is not the case i feel there is something fishy😳. Being a SHQian, i demand fair competition...this banner contest is meant for our forum which is very close to our heart and would surely not appreciate fishy activity.

@Mandy: Kindly look into this matter.

Edited by romaila - 8 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: romaila

@Wrackspurt @BornAries...had this doubt from the very beginning, non SHQians coming to forum particularly for the banner post and vanishing forever🤔, would have given benefit of doubt if this post was made global🤓, since it is not the case i feel there is something fishy😳. Being a SHQian, i demand fair competition...this banner contest is meant for our forum which is very close to our heart and would surely not appreciate fishy activity.

@Mandy: Kindly look into this matter.

@BLACK : Means others can't vote for their Favourite Banner? Only Forum members can do? I have voted for soo many Banners in many different Forums which I never ever visited.. but loved to vote for my fav banner. I agree with it being weird people voting for same Banners, I too felt the same from the beginning but kept being quiet till Paro wrote a comment. -_-
romaila thumbnail
@Naz: We surely are not here for debate over what can be done and what not...still would answer your query😊

SH banner contest is meant for forum, those not from the forum surely do not have an idea what is this show about or what this single banner means to us...one vote doesn't make a difference, you might have voted per your choice and i respect your right for voting...BUT we surely, aren't having the same issue over here. SH case is totally different! High traffic of non member visiting forum for one particular posts are enough for raising doubts.

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

@Naz: We surely are not here for debate over what can be done and what not...still would answer your query😊

SH banner contest is meant for forum, those not from the forum surely do not have an idea what is this show about or what this single banner means to us...one vote doesn't make a difference, you might have voted per your choice and i respect your right for voting...BUT we surely, aren't having the same issue over here. SH case is totally different! High traffic of non member visiting forum for one particular posts are enough for raising doubts.

I still don't understand what the problem is if other Members vote...
If non Forum Members can create Banners, they can even vote for them. There is no rules that only Forum members can vote.
I definitely agree with you that people are voting for the same and that's weird. But you can't say non SH Forum members can't vote. And this Voting Thread has been linked as Global Announcement in Creative Contests Thread that people can vote.

I agreed with Paro and Sree, that people are voting for the same, but I can't agree with you words, sorry.
Edited by StrawberryParam - 8 years ago
romaila thumbnail
@Naz: i would suggest you to read my first comment again...thank you! 😳
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

@BLACK : Means others can't vote for their Favourite Banner? Only Forum members can do? I have voted for soo many Banners in many different Forums which I never ever visited.. but loved to vote for my fav banner. I agree with it being weird people voting for same Banners, I too felt the same from the beginning but kept being quiet till Paro wrote a comment. -_-

Surely non forum members can vote..even i have voted in other forums...but just look at the banner nos...two members voted consecutively for same banners..all 3 were same...and both members are not SH viewers...i cannot call this coincidence..if needed this voting can be cancelled and re-voting should be done...i am done with such sneaky practices..
Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Surely non forum members can vote..even i have voted in other forums...but just look at the banner nos...two members voted consecutively for same banners..all 3 were same...and both members are not SH viewers...i cannot call this coincidence..if needed this voting can be cancelled and re-voting should be done...i am done with such sneaky practices..

Yes.. but Romi said so thats why I got confused and asked about it..
I know.. you all are right... I agree with all of you lol.. 

Not only 2 members... I have seen many commenting on same banners.. look at the votings again... -.-

I have made a list of votes and I have noticed more members voting for the same.. dunno what is happening.. -.-
romaila thumbnail
@Naz: please read my prev comment again...i said banner is meant for forum there was no such mention or demand for keeping others away from voting but whatever have came into our notice is surely not gonna help us in having fair competition.

End of discussion...Mandy might not appreciate spamming 😆. Good night😊