Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

I cried. (Page 2)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged

@Ginny
I agree with everything you said. Mami is always changing sides to her benefit. No doubt about that. But in the context of this whole case, I don't see her as being greedy. She is being practical about it, unlike Suman who is being emotional. (not criticising Suman, she is justified too) Mami taking the money is in the best interests of the whole family. It will benefit everyone. There is no guarantee that Shravan will win the case (though of course we know that Shravan will give his all to win it) & if they lose it, they will be left with nothing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginny

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Hey Samridhi, great post for a great episode. Smile

I too felt like crying watching Nanu and Sumo so broken. Nikita was simply outstanding.

I loved the ShraMan scenes so much.

The entire episode roused so many strong emotions in me. I became very sentimental.
indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Loved Sumo and Nanu, outstanding.. felt for them Cry.. My mom was also crying
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Ditto to your whole comment Samridhi! I also just watched the episodes and once again they outdid themselves! They showed Mami as a three dimensional person. Suman's pain was real too and so raw. It was tough for Shravan to see her like that all broken up! I enjoyed episode for the realism in it! These makers always keep outdoing themselves! Nikita was really good, I agree! 
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Lovely post, Sam.
Nikita never ceases to amaze me in these kind of scenes. Clap

And that whisper of 'I am so sorry'- what voice modulation! ClapDay Dreaming

Felt Naniji's pain...so sorry for the old guy...Imagine being made to feel like this after a life time..That all of your life meant nothing. 
And Shravan's...He cannot bear to see her broken like this...

Sorry..But hated Mamiji...All I have seen is how she has always tried to get Suman to do the work...she played a neat blackmail game right there...broke the old man...Selfish to the core as usual. I was hoping they wouldn't drag the whole epi with her drama.LOL

But the last bit of the episode...Simply Perfect! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnyindranigupta-Rossete-

Chaits_04 IF-Dazzler
Chaits_04
Chaits_04

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Sammy, Lovely post...
Yes though in yesterdays epi had some soft corner for maami as everybody wants to lead a better life, but never liked her behaviour towards Sumo. Probably she doesn't say anything to her as she is also one of the contributor(financially) to the family, else she would treat her like Sumos mom. As I did not like her asking the tickets money from Sumo when their trip got cancelled and many more such incidents made me feel it is more than wanting best to her family.

Really felt for Nanu and seeing Sumo break for Nanu...

But definitely  Kudos to Geetha Tyagi for her brilliant performanceClapClap yesterday. Loved her performance when she was trying to hide the papers behind Mata Rani's Idol...
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Samridhi...very well written dear...everybody had their own share of struggles and they wanted to strive for the better...mami was practical but that doesn't give her the right to taunt suman for everything that goes wrong...the way each coin has two sides similarly every human has a good and a bad side...mami did contribute to the house but why does she have hold so much grudge in contributing to the house?? And why does she keep changing sides from sharvan to khosla as and when she wishes? that way she is an opportunist.

And suman her old house is taken by khosla now the home she is so attached to is going to be sold again..she is going to be shattered all over again..most of her life she wanted a loving family whom she could consider them as apna ...after her mom passed away and shravn leaving for london except nanu how many people have really understood her...she just wanted a united family and here she gets a batwara of property.

Edited by pearl100 - 16 April 2016 at 1:27pm

Go to top