Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

"I won't let you Lose" IN TEARS RIGHT NOW.

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD. WHAT WAS THAT.

I'M CRYING BUCKETS HERE AFTER THE EPISODECryCryCry

HOW CAN TWO PEOPLE BE SO BEAUTIFUL? JUST HOW?!

The whole episode from start to end had me hooked. So well written. So well directed. SO WELL ACTEDClap HATS OFF EDKV TEAM!ClapClapClap This show is surpassing with every episode. EVERY character is sketched out so well. Today for the first time I felt even Mamiji I could understand. She isn't some superficial greedy lady like in other shows with no motivation or backstory. She too has her flaws and her pains inside which I felt were understandable to some extent. I LOVE how cvs take care of EVERY character in the show so thoughtfully. 

Then comes one of the best parts. That scene between Nanu and ShramanCryCry After Mamiji's speech, the way Nanu breaks downCry seeing an old man break down and give up like that...it's heartbreaking. I have to say the dialogues were so well written. One of the best things about this show. The way everything reflects realism so much. His line "Main samajhta tha ke maine apne bachon ko bohut kuch diya hai, apne se bhi achi zindagi, par shayad nahi...main haarne se bhi pehle haar gaya." That line literally had me in tearsBroken Heart Something about it reflected so much vulnerability in Nanu. 

COMING TO THE BEST PART OF THE EPISODE. OH EM GEE. THE SHRAMAN SCENE! First of all, I effing love emotional bonding scenes, like I effing live for themLOLLOL and when I see this on ShramanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

First of all the way Sumo broke down it was so real and understandable. Her only hope and strength was in her Nanu and when he gave up, she too did. The way she ran to her room and just let it all out. It was so real. It was vulnerable Sumo. The real Sumo. As if all that was covered up, all the pain she buried deep inside, came out in this one moment. AND THEN THE WAY SHRAVAN CAME AND SAT BESIDE HER! I have to say the direction here was REMARKABLEClap
The way he sat on one knee in front of her, there to console her. You could see the pain reflecting in his eyes, seeing her like this, seeing her this hurt. It was so clear how much it was hurting him the same. NIKITA AND NAMIK JUST NAILED IT TODAY. Their expressions were spot on man.Clap
Seriously the way these two speak with their eyesDay Dreaming

The way Shravan was so soft and gentle with her, in his voice, and Sumo was completely broken, her expressions showing how she's given up. The way she pushed him and he didn't leave, that was love manEmbarrassed and the best part, the way she said SORRY this time! It reminded me of when she pushed him the other night and he got hurt and she had just left, but this time she said sorry, ahh shows already how these two have started bonding. 

And then when she wasn't listening, the way he pulled her OMG THIS PARTEmbarrassedHeart That passion and care *phew* it was so BEAUTIFUL! And then the best line of the episode: "Bharosa hai na mujhe pe? Agar hai, toh mera wishwas karo, main tumhe haarne nahi doonga." Embarrassed

DIESSS IN SHRAMAN HEAVEN FOREVERLOLEmbarrassedDay Dreaming 

THANK YOU CVS FOR SUCH A MINDBLOWING EPISODE!Clap In fact this whole week, every Shraman scene has been so well executed. I didn't get a chance to post through the week, just got time to catch up on this week's episodes which I was already dying to see lol. Gosh cvs, first you make us laugh in awe with their happy moments and then cry buckets with their sad ones. My feels are all over the place at the momentLOLDay Dreaming 

And this means I will def make a VM on this, just need to put myself together first after the episodeLOL

I know there is a sad track coming up. But dont worry guys. What Shravan did in the precap is out of his madness and love for Sumo, he can't see her like this so he will go to any length to fix that! He isnt thinking straight, cuz he's emotionally invested in Sumo right now! Unfortunately for him this backfires cuz of kameena KhoslaAngry 
But you know what this means right? More Angst on the way!Big smileLOL 

I love their angst man. And it will be more beautiful now that THEY HAVE BONDED. They have grown much closer to each other in these few days. These emotional moments have brought them closer to each other and they both REALISE that. So don't worry, even in this short (hopefully) sad track, there will be lots of beautiful and god do I hope passionate moments between our ShramanEmbarrassed and it will make their relationship even stronger! I am actually super excited for this track and what's to come. I fully trust cvs. They have been doing extraordinary work with everything so farHeart

*Meanwhile, gunna go watch that last scene for the 50th time cuz I be balling my eyes out. UGH Shraman be so damn loveLOLHeart

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 16 April 2016 at 4:25pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.Cashivinxaatrishaneelam.Jas.DocDsupriaravzsan_chaushalz_123indraniguptaNandini6MrsOmkaraOberoiChalJhoothimaankigeet4everorion23SahSahShaitaanKiKhalaNestleToulouseManan_fab5_ky2

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
The last scene was so good. Sumo's vulnerability and Shravan's helplessness. Yet, he soothed her, tried to calm her and moreover, promised to never let her be defeated. If this not love.. what is
I agree he isn ot thinking straight... and after the dust settles down, he is going to rectify the matter. Remember he is James BondWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL ! BEAUTUFL ! The episode was heartbreakingly beautiful and you have written about it so beautifully.  
The connect with this show is legit. Not just with the leads. But the connect for me is there because all the characters are so damn real. Miami ji is not a evil vamp plotting against the family. No, she is a mother who has aspirations and hopes for her children. She isn't greedy for money, no she is selfish for her children's happiness. Damn, the actress who plays Mami ji pretty much nailed her scene today ! She drew me in and forced me to understand her. 
Nanu...oh how my heart aches for that man. His scene and monologue was also another beauty of today ! Sighs. It hurt to see him so defeated. Even thou he is aged, never did I question his strength, He always seemed like such a strong man, even during the tough times. To see him so broken, it was sad. But again, his character is so real. He cares for his family's happiness. Yes, he loves his house but never more than his family. Beautiful ! Beautiful ! Amazing work by both the writers and the execution team. 
Sharman were their own version of beautiful ! How Shravan was hurting for Sumo, it all showed on his face, in his eyes. When Sumo was pleading with her family, his eyes stayed on her and one could tell that he didn't want her pleading the way she was. But kudus to him for not intervening and fighting her battle. And how easily Sumo places her trust in Shravan. You could tell he was surprised. But that just means he is determined to not to lose that trust..and how beautifully he vows that he won't let her lose. That firm yet gentle grip on her shoulders..that eye lock where he urges her to see the truth in his eyes..and those words..I will not let you lose. Sighs. All sorts of love I tell you.
Your post was wonderful ! And yes I cannot wait to see the VM that you make ! so excited. It gonna take today's scene to another level

- Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 15 April 2016 at 11:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivian_chauEchoesofpassionShaitaanKiKhala

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

BEAUTIFUL ! BEAUTUFL ! The episode was heartbreakingly beautiful and you have written about it so beautifully.  
The connect with this show is legit. Not just with the leads. But the connect for me is there because all the characters are so damn real. Miami ji is not a evil vamp plotting against the family. No, she is a mother who has aspirations and hopes for her children. She isn't greedy for money, no she is selfish for her children's happiness. Damn, the actress who plays Mami ji pretty much nailed her scene today ! She drew me in and forced me to understand her. 
Nanu...oh how my heart aches for that man. His scene and monologue was also another beauty of today ! Sighs. It hurt to see him so defeated. Even thou he is aged, never did I question his strength, He always seemed like such a strong man, even during the tough times. To see him so broken, it was sad. But again, his character is so real. He cares for his family's happiness. Yes, he loves his house but never more than his family. Beautiful ! Beautiful ! Amazing work by both the writers and the execution team. 
Sharman were their own version of beautiful ! How Shravan was hurting for Sumo, it all showed on his face, in his eyes. When Sumo was pleading with her family, his eyes stayed on her and one could tell that he didn't want her pleading the way she was. But kudus to him for not intervening and fighting her battle. And how easily Sumo places her trust in Shravan. You could tell he was surprised. But that just means he is determined to not to lose that trust..and how beautifully he vows that he won't let her lose. That firm yet gentle grip on her shoulders..that eye lock where he urges her to see the truth in his eyes..and those words..I will not let you lose. Sighs. All sorts of love I tell you.
Your post was wonderful ! And yes I cannot wait to see the VM that you make ! so excited. It gonna take today's scene to another level

- Reya <3

Completely agree! It was screaming I love you so damn much darn it from all angles haha! The way his eyes spoke her pain, the way he felt it hurting him as well, like two bodies but one soul. Ahh such beauty. 

Awwh, I have started it already haha let's hope I can make this by the end of the weekendEmbarrassed
MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged

WORD to EVERYTHING you said. I'm so happy to see that I wasn't the only one who cried, I feel normal again LOL

This episode was just too goddamn emotional for my heart to handle Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionKostinsQueen

Nandini6 IF-Dazzler
Nandini6
Nandini6

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was just amazing Day Dreaming Clap

Echoesofpassion

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
all of us are crying mess ... I had work till late yesterday and was sneaking on the forums reading LU and trying not to sob...

you literally have but done everything and doesn't need me to repeat that...

everything about this serial is topnotch and how lucky are we to have it ... too bad those who are missing on it ..

Shraman scene with nanu was just so amazing and sad 

he wasn't her to trust her and she will 

he is going to mess it up with his desperation to make it happen for her and end up pushing her further ..

my heart goes to them ... 

Echoesofpassion

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top