Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yesterday's song sequence - EDITED (Page 4)

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Love the edit sumaiya
I didnt like the sequence. Had some cute moments but iverall hated the setting and hated the editimg.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

Love the edit sumaiya
I didnt like the sequence. Had some cute moments but iverall hated the setting and hated the editimg.

Thanks for the compliment Rosh!Big smile

Same pinch! I didn't like it either...I found it too disjointed and the setting didn't help either...All those weird lights and dingy room ended up making it look tacky imo...

SiyapaaQueen

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged

I actually like how your VM makes the scene look more appealing than the original version, I can't watch the original scene again without cringing but something makes me want to watch your version over and over again

Frankly the main put off was the awful editing and the overuse of them shoddy neon lights, this scene could have been such a romantic one but shame is was underdeveloped and made to look insipid 

I just checked out your other VM's too and girl you are so talented..throughly enjoyed watching, hoping to see more of them 

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I actually like how your VM makes the scene look more appealing than the original version, I can't watch the original scene again without cringing but something makes me want to watch your version over and over again

Frankly the main put off was the awful editing and the overuse of them shoddy neon lights, this scene could have been such a romantic one but shame is was underdeveloped and made to look insipid 

I just checked out your other VM's too and girl you are so talented..throughly enjoyed watching, hoping to see more of them 

Oh wow! Though I don't think I deserve it, thanks for the really lovely complimentEmbarrassed

I'm glad I could somehow make it more appealing to you...I myself was thoroughly dissatisfied with the original sequence...I found it too disjointed and frankly it hurt my eyes just to watchConfused

Once again thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed my vms...Hoping to make more...

-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

Oh wow! Though I don't think I deserve it, thanks for the really lovely complimentEmbarrassed

I'm glad I could somehow make it more appealing to you...I myself was thoroughly dissatisfied with the original sequence...I found it too disjointed and frankly it hurt my eyes just to watchConfused

Once again thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed my vms...Hoping to make more...

Gratitude is truly deserved..you are most welcome, I hope creatives learn from this mistake and rectify it by giving us something mind blowing in the near future

I look forward to more of your work :)

-sumaiya-

mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Enjoyed watching this!  They played a longer and slightly different sequence today on the show which was much better than yesterday

-sumaiya-

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
This edit was lovely.Awesome job.
Enjoyed it.

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayah

Enjoyed watching this!  They played a longer and slightly different sequence today on the show which was much better than yesterday

Thank you glad you liked it!

Yeah they did lol!

Go to top