Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: roshni101

Aww cute. Great job!
Twinj look sizzling together 😳
Jasmine looks stunning inthat saree and Sid toh hai hi hot. Haayee.
I loved the part where twinkle was trying to kiss him and when she was rubbing his chest. It was actually sweet to watch. It looked like sid was feeling really ticklish that time 😆

Thanks for the compliment Roshni!😳

Twinj were definitely looking sizzling together...I just wish we got some more romance on them with Twinkle in the saree and Kunj with his shirt open😳
Jasmine looked really beautiful in the saree...Even though it was simple it was stunning! No words for Sid...The dude could be wearing rags and I'd still find him hot😆

I loved that part too and Kunj's reaction to it was great too and yeak I reckon Sid was feeling ticklish too! I'd LOVE to see a behind the scenes video of this sequence though😆

Once again thanks for your comment!😃
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love the edit sumaiya
I didnt like the sequence. Had some cute moments but iverall hated the setting and hated the editimg.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

Love the edit sumaiya

I didnt like the sequence. Had some cute moments but iverall hated the setting and hated the editimg.

Thanks for the compliment Rosh!😃

Same pinch! I didn't like it either...I found it too disjointed and the setting didn't help either...All those weird lights and dingy room ended up making it look tacky imo...
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

I actually like how your VM makes the scene look more appealing than the original version, I can't watch the original scene again without cringing but something makes me want to watch your version over and over again

Frankly the main put off was the awful editing and the overuse of them shoddy neon lights, this scene could have been such a romantic one but shame is was underdeveloped and made to look insipid 

I just checked out your other VM's too and girl you are so talented..throughly enjoyed watching, hoping to see more of them 

sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WalkThatWay-

I actually like how your VM makes the scene look more appealing than the original version, I can't watch the original scene again without cringing but something makes me want to watch your version over and over again

Frankly the main put off was the awful editing and the overuse of them shoddy neon lights, this scene could have been such a romantic one but shame is was underdeveloped and made to look insipid 

I just checked out your other VM's too and girl you are so talented..throughly enjoyed watching, hoping to see more of them 

Oh wow! Though I don't think I deserve it, thanks for the really lovely compliment😳

I'm glad I could somehow make it more appealing to you...I myself was thoroughly dissatisfied with the original sequence...I found it too disjointed and frankly it hurt my eyes just to watch😕

Once again thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed my vms...Hoping to make more...
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Oh wow! Though I don't think I deserve it, thanks for the really lovely compliment😳

I'm glad I could somehow make it more appealing to you...I myself was thoroughly dissatisfied with the original sequence...I found it too disjointed and frankly it hurt my eyes just to watch😕

Once again thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed my vms...Hoping to make more...

Gratitude is truly deserved..you are most welcome, I hope creatives learn from this mistake and rectify it by giving us something mind blowing in the near future

I look forward to more of your work :)

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enjoyed watching this!  They played a longer and slightly different sequence today on the show which was much better than yesterday
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This edit was lovely.Awesome job.
Enjoyed it.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayah

Enjoyed watching this!  They played a longer and slightly different sequence today on the show which was much better than yesterday

Thank you glad you liked it!

Yeah they did lol!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Duumps

This edit was lovely.Awesome job.

Enjoyed it.

Thank you for the compliment!😳 Really glad you liked it!😃