Tashan-e-Ishq

Yesterday's song sequence - EDITED

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys! I've been AWOL because of some issues lately and so apologise for my lack of activity on the forum for the past couple of weeks...Also the episodes haven't been all that entertaining either so...

Yesterday's episode although lighthearted left me disappointed on some level, especially the song sequence

I tried to edit the sequence but I think I somehow made it worseπŸ˜†

Anyway, if you guys enjoy it then great and if you don't then I'm sorryπŸ˜†

Comments both negative and positive are as always more than welcome!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -sumaiya- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sumi!! I have VM requests!!!!! 

I know the rise-from-the-dead track wasn't really up t par but I was actually happy with the episode today. It was overall a good episode imo. 

I think you did a brilliant job with this VM. It's giving me feels. It shouldn't but it is. Hayye Twinkle in that green shirt trying to kiss him is sooo adorable!! SOMEONE CALL POOJA STAT TO MAKE A GIF
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

You're welcome!πŸ˜ƒ
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Sumi!! I have VM requests!!!!! 

I know the rise-from-the-dead track wasn't really up t par but I was actually happy with the episode today. It was overall a good episode imo. 

I think you did a brilliant job with this VM. It's giving me feels. It shouldn't but it is. Hayye Twinkle in that green shirt trying to kiss him is sooo adorable!! SOMEONE CALL POOJA STAT TO MAKE A GIF

Any particular songs? I'll try my best to make some!

Yeah the track had so much potential but alas it wasn't meant to be...

I was happy with the episode right up until the song sequence...I especially loved the bedroom scene and Kunj and Bebe's scene...

Thanks Areeba! I'm glad you liked it! I thought I somehow made it worse but your compliment made me feel much better about it!😳
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Any particular songs? I'll try my best to make some!

Yeah the track had so much potential but alas it wasn't meant to be...

I was happy with the episode right up until the song sequence...I especially loved the bedroom scene and Kunj and Bebe's scene...

Thanks Areeba! I'm glad you liked it! I thought I somehow made it worse but your compliment made me feel much better about it!😳

The rushed that track terribly. They rush all their tracks but the last one was just plain terrible in terms of execution. If they had to do they way they did, it should've been in linear fashion instead of flashbacks. I think the song was overall nice. It could've been better but this is TEI and they suck at execution since the bginning of the show. None of their tracks besides the manohar track have been good. 

YESSS, ok Subhanallah and Meherbani are the songs I really want!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

thankss

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

The rushed that track terribly. They rush all their tracks but the last one was just plain terrible in terms of execution. If they had to do they way they did, it should've been in linear fashion instead of flashbacks. I think the song was overall nice. It could've been better but this is TEI and they suck at execution since the bginning of the show. None of their tracks besides the manohar track have been good. 

YESSS, ok Subhanallah and Meherbani are the songs I really want!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

thankss

Yeah they did rush it...Dunno which train they had to catchπŸ€” 
I agree it definitely should've been in linear fashion...Honestly the flashbacks kinda ruined it...

Anyway I'll try and make the vms this weekend...Btw Meherbani is the song from Shaukeens right?
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Yeah they did rush it...Dunno which train they had to catchπŸ€” 
I agree it definitely should've been in linear fashion...Honestly the flashbacks kinda ruined it...

Anyway I'll try and make the vms this weekend...Btw Meherbani is the song from Shaukeens right?

Yeah, flashbacks made it worst in a sense. 

aweee thanksss so much. make whenever you have time dude. i know it takes quite a while to do so so no pressure! 

yeps thats the song! πŸ˜ƒ
sumaiya-kay thumbnail

@Areeba...I'll make a start on at least one of them this weekend and will send you a PM once I've uploaded it and also a separate post on the forum itself...
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice edits Sumaiya. You did great. i enjoyed it a lot <3 thank you so much and yesh missed your posts
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

@Areeba...I'll make a start on at least one of them this weekend and will send you a PM once I've uploaded it and also a separate post on the forum itself...

YYYAAYAAYAYAY πŸ€—