India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yesterday's song sequence - EDITED

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! I've been AWOL because of some issues lately and so apologise for my lack of activity on the forum for the past couple of weeks...Also the episodes haven't been all that entertaining either so...

Yesterday's episode although lighthearted left me disappointed on some level, especially the song sequenceOuch

I tried to edit the sequence but I think I somehow made it worseLOL

Anyway, if you guys enjoy it then great and if you don't then I'm sorryLOL

Comments both negative and positive are as always more than welcome!Big smile

Edited by -sumaiya- - 15 April 2016 at 9:39pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabepulika-WalkThatWay-iotaroshni101Duumpsteddyyy.Ragini.areeba_blossomSiyapaaQueen.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Sumi!! I have VM requests!!!!! 

I know the rise-from-the-dead track wasn't really up t par but I was actually happy with the episode today. It was overall a good episode imo. 

I think you did a brilliant job with this VM. It's giving me feels. It shouldn't but it is. Hayye Twinkle in that green shirt trying to kiss him is sooo adorable!! SOMEONE CALL POOJA STAT TO MAKE A GIF

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

tfs

You're welcome!Big smile
-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I know the rise-from-the-dead track wasn't really up t par but I was actually happy with the episode today. It was overall a good episode imo. 

I think you did a brilliant job with this VM. It's giving me feels. It shouldn't but it is. Hayye Twinkle in that green shirt trying to kiss him is sooo adorable!! SOMEONE CALL POOJA STAT TO MAKE A GIF

Any particular songs? I'll try my best to make some!

Yeah the track had so much potential but alas it wasn't meant to be...

I was happy with the episode right up until the song sequence...I especially loved the bedroom scene and Kunj and Bebe's scene...

Thanks Areeba! I'm glad you liked it! I thought I somehow made it worse but your compliment made me feel much better about it!Embarrassed
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

I was happy with the episode right up until the song sequence...I especially loved the bedroom scene and Kunj and Bebe's scene...

Thanks Areeba! I'm glad you liked it! I thought I somehow made it worse but your compliment made me feel much better about it!Embarrassed

The rushed that track terribly. They rush all their tracks but the last one was just plain terrible in terms of execution. If they had to do they way they did, it should've been in linear fashion instead of flashbacks. I think the song was overall nice. It could've been better but this is TEI and they suck at execution since the bginning of the show. None of their tracks besides the manohar track have been good. 

YESSS, ok Subhanallah and Meherbani are the songs I really want!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thankss

-sumaiya-

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

The rushed that track terribly. They rush all their tracks but the last one was just plain terrible in terms of execution. If they had to do they way they did, it should've been in linear fashion instead of flashbacks. I think the song was overall nice. It could've been better but this is TEI and they suck at execution since the bginning of the show. None of their tracks besides the manohar track have been good. 

YESSS, ok Subhanallah and Meherbani are the songs I really want!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thankss

Yeah they did rush it...Dunno which train they had to catchErmm 
I agree it definitely should've been in linear fashion...Honestly the flashbacks kinda ruined it...

Anyway I'll try and make the vms this weekend...Btw Meherbani is the song from Shaukeens right?

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

thankss

Yeah they did rush it...Dunno which train they had to catchErmm 
I agree it definitely should've been in linear fashion...Honestly the flashbacks kinda ruined it...

Anyway I'll try and make the vms this weekend...Btw Meherbani is the song from Shaukeens right?

Yeah, flashbacks made it worst in a sense. 

aweee thanksss so much. make whenever you have time dude. i know it takes quite a while to do so so no pressure! 

yeps thats the song! Big smile

-sumaiya-

Go to top