Ishq ka Rang Safed

Heart Wrenching Twist In IKRS

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good Morning guys...wanted to write something so I am making this post...So, after watching the heart wrenching Precap yesterday the whole forum is shedding tears and all are worried for our Viplav and Dhani...yesterday we had discussed a lot about how much pain Dhani will have to endure and how will viplav survive this fatal blow...now today's and a few upcoming episodes are already shot by the actors...this track has a lot of potential and if the cvs had nt planned to ruin this opportunity by ending this tension filled incident within 1 epi or by showing that everything is just raja's dream then it can be a trp puller..before this horrendous act of Raja the whole family will be aware of his true colour, i guess..so may be for the 1st time kanak and DT instead of blaming dhani will stand by her in hospital..They can never turn +ve but since their pain is the same-DT KT losing their beloved child and Dhani losing her husband, I am havng a feeling that for once they will support dhani against Raja...right??

P.S. Haan bhai haan I know that our show cant lose its HERO..
i am just saying that kanak and dashrath will have this fear of losing their pota and son after this incident๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GM Barbie..

First I am totally ignoring the statement about loosing their child ...that is NOT going to happen.

I for one also am hoping that for once if no one else BUT Kanak  goes easy on Dhani coz she saw what happened. Even if for a short while I hope she can be a mother and confort her children.

Dying to know what happens today .

HAve a great day .
Rraghav123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Viplav will be fine..nobody is loosing  him..hospital scenes .48 hrs wait krne ko bolega dr n everyone blame dhani and she will go to temple aur hath mein jyot rakhegi ya ganti bjeaegi as usual serials mein hota fir viplav ko hosh ayega n dr bolega its a miracle something like this will happen .so don't worry guys
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

GM Barbie..

First I am totally ignoring the statement about loosing their child ...that is NOT going to happen.

I for one also am hoping that for once if no one else BUT Kanak  goes easy on Dhani coz she saw what happened. Even if for a short while I hope she can be a mother and confort her children.

HAve a great day .

yeah i know that Hero cant die๐Ÿ˜†
seriously cant wait for 6:30pm...and why this stupid wall clock of my study room is moving this slow today, i cant understand๐Ÿ˜ก..

i am eagerly waiting to watch vipu and dhani today...i just hope this does not turn out to be some one's stupid dream๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rraghav123

Viplav will be fine..nobody is loosing  him..hospital scenes .48 hrs wait krne ko bolega dr n everyone blame dhani and she will go to temple aur hath mein jyot rakhegi ya ganti bjeaegi as usual serials mein hota fir viplav ko hosh ayega n dr bolega its a miracle something like this will happen .so don't worry guys

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yes she will give her typical heroine kind dialogs "bhagwanji humare sindoor aur mangal sutra ki kasam that u will let nothing happen to my love"...then vipu will wake up...doctor will say that in my 50 years medical carrier first time i am seeing that a wife's love cured her husband...everyone will become glad...we , audiences will also be happy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
waah sati...chalo...hum dono chal ke script likhte hai๐Ÿ˜†
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

GM Barbie..

I for one also am hoping that for once if no one else BUT Kanak goes easy on Dhani coz she saw what happened. Even if for a short while I hope she can be a mother and confort her children.

HAve a great day .

Agree with you...nothing is going to happen with Viplav..and this time Kanak might regret for trusting Raja ignoring Viplav and Dhani's words..So she may not blame Dhani this time as she herself is responsible for this incident..
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gm barbie,
Hospital scene like shambu death scene track. They will take this week. Sat n sun . 
Rest CVS ke haath main , 
I want this serial to be different. 
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Insight night mare of Ra

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my gosh i don know what to think today..   it was the biggest twist ...
I don see KT DT being with Dhaani ...   KT would definitely bring the recent fake tiff between Vidha and will use it against her ...   DT will put the kundali dosh...   Dhaani may move away...๐Ÿ˜ก 
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cant' wait for 6.30. I don't think KT will change. She is always searching for a chance to  separate them. 
Rraghav123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yes she will give her typical heroine kind dialogs "bhagwanji humare sindoor aur mangal sutra ki kasam that u will let nothing happen to my love"...then vipu will wake up...doctor will say that in my 50 years medical carrier first time i am seeing that a wife's love cured her husband...everyone will become glad...we , audiences will also be happy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..

waah sati...chalo...hum dono chal ke script likhte hai๐Ÿ˜†

Yes barbie aaj se hum dono ikrs ke scriptwriters bn jate hai.
Dekhna fir trp kaha jati hai