India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Heart Wrenching Twist In IKRS

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Good Morning guys...wanted to write something so I am making this post...So, after watching the heart wrenching Precap yesterday the whole forum is shedding tears and all are worried for our Viplav and Dhani...yesterday we had discussed a lot about how much pain Dhani will have to endure and how will viplav survive this fatal blow...now today's and a few upcoming episodes are already shot by the actors...this track has a lot of potential and if the cvs had nt planned to ruin this opportunity by ending this tension filled incident within 1 epi or by showing that everything is just raja's dream then it can be a trp puller..before this horrendous act of Raja the whole family will be aware of his true colour, i guess..so may be for the 1st time kanak and DT instead of blaming dhani will stand by her in hospital..They can never turn +ve but since their pain is the same-DT KT losing their beloved child and Dhani losing her husband, I am havng a feeling that for once they will support dhani against Raja...right??

P.S. Haan bhai haan I know that our show cant lose its HERO..
i am just saying that kanak and dashrath will have this fear of losing their pota and son after this incidentLOL

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 15 April 2016 at 10:06pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaMibenijarama_2010stranger2rosemehraan

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
GM Barbie..

First I am totally ignoring the statement about loosing their child ...that is NOT going to happen.

I for one also am hoping that for once if no one else BUT Kanak  goes easy on Dhani coz she saw what happened. Even if for a short while I hope she can be a mother and confort her children.

Dying to know what happens today .

HAve a great day .

MibenijasanvidcaptkirkTitli_KK3148mehraan

Rraghav123 Groupbie
Rraghav123
Rraghav123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Viplav will be fine..nobody is loosing  him..hospital scenes .48 hrs wait krne ko bolega dr n everyone blame dhani and she will go to temple aur hath mein jyot rakhegi ya ganti bjeaegi as usual serials mein hota fir viplav ko hosh ayega n dr bolega its a miracle something like this will happen .so don't worry guys

Lorettamanjusudha999MibenijacaptkirkTitli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

GM Barbie..

First I am totally ignoring the statement about loosing their child ...that is NOT going to happen.

I for one also am hoping that for once if no one else BUT Kanak  goes easy on Dhani coz she saw what happened. Even if for a short while I hope she can be a mother and confort her children.

HAve a great day .
yeah i know that Hero cant dieLOL
seriously cant wait for 6:30pm...and why this stupid wall clock of my study room is moving this slow today, i cant understandAngry..

i am eagerly waiting to watch vipu and dhani today...i just hope this does not turn out to be some one's stupid dreamConfusedConfused

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 15 April 2016 at 10:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenija

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rraghav123

Viplav will be fine..nobody is loosing  him..hospital scenes .48 hrs wait krne ko bolega dr n everyone blame dhani and she will go to temple aur hath mein jyot rakhegi ya ganti bjeaegi as usual serials mein hota fir viplav ko hosh ayega n dr bolega its a miracle something like this will happen .so don't worry guys
LOLLOL yes she will give her typical heroine kind dialogs "bhagwanji humare sindoor aur mangal sutra ki kasam that u will let nothing happen to my love"...then vipu will wake up...doctor will say that in my 50 years medical carrier first time i am seeing that a wife's love cured her husband...everyone will become glad...we , audiences will also be happyLOLLOL..
waah sati...chalo...hum dono chal ke script likhte haiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rraghav123manjusudha999Mibenijamanuelaema

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

GM Barbie..

I for one also am hoping that for once if no one else BUT Kanak goes easy on Dhani coz she saw what happened. Even if for a short while I hope she can be a mother and confort her children.

HAve a great day .

Agree with you...nothing is going to happen with Viplav..and this time Kanak might regret for trusting Raja ignoring Viplav and Dhani's words..So she may not blame Dhani this time as she herself is responsible for this incident..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijasamanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Gm barbie,
Hospital scene like shambu death scene track. They will take this week. Sat n sun . 
Rest CVS ke haath main , 
I want this serial to be different. 
LOLLOL
Insight night mare of Ra

Mibenija

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
my gosh i don know what to think today..   it was the biggest twist ...
I don see KT DT being with Dhaani ...   KT would definitely bring the recent fake tiff between Vidha and will use it against her ...   DT will put the kundali dosh...   Dhaani may move away...Angry 

samanthana

Go to top