Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 198: Gazab ka hai Din; Analysis (Page 3)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

I LOVED the 1st TwiNj meeting flashback in the song sequence... It just highlighted the most important fact of TwiNj relationship LOL The attraction was there from the DAY ONE & Yuvraj was the only one who had subconsciously sensed it at that time... Wink

I loved the room scene between TwiNj, how Twinkle panicked watching the cut on his hand & Kunj's desperation for SR LOL He even addressed her "Darling" Embarrassed

The interaction with that weird random guy was AWESOME Kunj was like tu bhooli n baachchi hai you don't know what type of a hotel he is talking about n she was like I have seen such hotels in movies I know everything LOL And Kunj did not like the way that guy was complimenting HIS WIFE Wink

I don't have much medical knowledge, I did try to search some information from Google uncle but I am confused HOW Yuvi will fit into this Confused And on WHAT CONDITION he will be ready to help...

I didn't quite that particular analysis but I believe it was in EPs 180s where I posted an analysis titled The Loser that explained Yuvi observing Kunj-Twinkle's relationship. Just as Kunj observed Twinkle with Yuvi, Yuvi did so with Kunj and he wouldn't till date understand why Twinkle has chosen Kunj. The flashback was a really good inclusion.

I don't like spoilers. I don't read spoilers. I detest spoilers. I don't expect logic to fall through the roof honestly. What I can see from this episode is that Twinkle's fight for Kunj will get intense but how it unfolds, I'm going to depend on the episodes to see.

I liked Twinkle immature attitude resurfaced but I didn't feel it was as relevant to address properly although I think the return of Twinkle's old personality resurfacing once in a while when she is with Kunj is a good progress

Thanks for your response! :)   

Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
An amazing Analysis Areeba.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged
thanks Areeba , enjoyed your analysis

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEE2803

thanks Areeba , enjoyed your analysis

Thank you. Do leave your thoughts on the episode as well if you can!
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duumps

An amazing Analysis Areeba.

Thank you. Do leave your thoughts too in the episode! I'd love to know what you guys thought.
--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
First of all thank you so much for quoting the previous ones coz I couldn't read them before,it helped to establish the link.
With every word you write Areeba,your sheer brilliance is reflected.

You rightly said that the war isn't over yet because Twinkle has not avenged Yuvraj for what he did to her.
I hope that this track will help Kunj understand Twinkle's self sacrificing nature.

The analysis that Kunj will be disappointed in her rather than angry was brilliant.

About the epi,I would say that the song part was amazingly showcased by Jasmine and Sidhant but I still can't help but feel that something was amissLOL

areeba_blossom

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis.

areeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree with you more Areeba, TEI is really terrible with transitionary tracks. I must admit though that I was a little disappointed with yesterday's episode, reason being RT seem to get away without as much as a slap on the wrist for his stupid and obnoxious attitude and the cheesy hotel. 
Girl you gave me goosebumps reading that paragraph where you quoted episode 189 analysis where Kunj will become tired after provided strength to Twinkle and Twinkle will, in order to save him isolate herself creating further distances between them, yes I can see that happening. I hope however that the execution of this track is done much better than the previous track. The previous track however had a lot of potential but it was too rushed and poorly executed.
A heartfelt THANK YOU!!! Areeba, for giving your time to always give us these brilliant and wonderful analysis of the episodes, your dedication and effort is greatly appreciated.Hug

areeba_blossom

Go to top