India-Forums

Khoda pahar nikali chuhiya

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Smile
Exactly that's what was my feeling after watching the scene between Rishi and Katiyayini yesterday.

I remember how we all hoped a day before, Katiyayini has finally come face to face with Rishi and she is gonna reveal the truth of Tanu, Neha and Bani...but alas, cv's have totally, completely, ruined it. Angry

She came, she went, and nothing has changed.

Our hopes gone down the drain.

What's left now Is a sad Tanu and even sadder Rishi.

"I am going to miss the cheerful - Rishi" Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyFanduAnnie_Aligr8lovesaaniakhKratikaSengarKS..gracie..Mages

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
this will not last for long! remember that woman said 'today it'll be your luckiest day' so something id gonna happen for sure. I think he will get to know about Bani's truth. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_ksaaniakhanonee

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

this will not last for long! remember that woman said 'today it'll be your luckiest day' so something id gonna happen for sure. I think he will get to know about Bani's truth. 
I hope so too dearBig smile

Ek Dhaansu emotional Tanu and Rishi's Jhappi  would be what we all would love to get right nowWink
However I do not expect Bani's truth to be out soon. cv's are going to keep juicing this plot for some more time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

I hope so too dearBig smile

Ek Dhaansu emotional Tanu and Rishi's Jhappi  would be what we all would love to get right nowWink
However I do not expect Bani's truth to be out soon. cv's are going to keep juicing this plot for some more time.

Oh yes. TanShi and we fans need a emotional intense HUG badly! I know right EK loves her villains... so lets see what they have in store for us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
khatyani did bless rishi that..the night is going to be his most luckiest night and he will unite with the girl who is made for him...its hinting towards something positive...

KratikaSengarKS

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:26am | IP Logged
We haven't got some good Tanshi scenes since 3 episodes

just need a Tanshi moments to cherish that's it rest do wat u want CVs stretch drama bla bla bla :P

wish Rishi just kidnaps Tanu take her far than we will get Tanshi scenes without disturbance :D

KratikaSengarKS

Bunny.Venu Newbie
Bunny.Venu
Bunny.Venu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
ya temple lady said that to day is lucky day and u will get ur love.i hope pavan cancles roka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunny.Venu

ya temple lady said that to day is lucky day and u will get ur love.i hope pavan cancles roka

Yesss that will happen I think! Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index