Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I don't want Naiyya

LoveSaathiya28 Senior Member
LoveSaathiya28
LoveSaathiya28

Joined: 08 July 2014
Posts: 745

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I really don't want Naiyaa to be paired with Samar in the show.. ConfusedI just can't see them together and I seriously would want someone better for Pratap so we could go crazy shipping them and all. They have already made Sona and Sahir's jodi which was a total failure, barely anybody likes them or ships them. They don't even have a jodi name. Honestly, I just don't want Naiyya with Samar. Even if she'll turn positive after some time, I just don't think they suit each other. Ugh. I'm praying that CV's make up their minds soon and rethink their jodi because I will seriously stop watching the show. I'm hoping to see some RaJi recreation, some good jodi, to bring back the old taste of Saathiya. And I was really excited for Samar's pairing but with Naiyya... no way. Ouch Oh well, yet another failure and yet another loss of a jodi in this show.Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avatarkorraskanthankavsy

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 2045

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hi, Divya!

I know what you mean! It would have been nice to see a recreation of the old RaJi jodi to bring back some of the charm which was lost after Rucha-ji exited. But what can we really expect from these CVs?! We have high hopes for them and we always get disappointed! As for Naiya. I find it so despicable how she and the entire Suryavanshi family is trying to take Vidya's baby away from Vidya. How can anyone do that to a mother and her baby?! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya28kavsy

LoveSaathiya28 Senior Member
LoveSaathiya28
LoveSaathiya28

Joined: 08 July 2014
Posts: 745

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Hi, Divya!

I know what you mean! It would have been nice to see a recreation of the old RaJi jodi to bring back some of the charm which was lost after Rucha-ji exited. But what can we really expect from these CVs?! We have high hopes for them and we always get disappointed! As for Naiya. I find it so despicable how she and the entire Suryavanshi family is trying to take Vidya's baby away from Vidya. How can anyone do that to a mother and her baby?! Angry



CV's are so dissapointing. Other shows' CV's actually listen to their audience demands and make sure they will always enjoy and get entertained by the current tracks. But Saathiya CV's are extremely selfish and only think about what they will like to introduce in the show. What bothers me a whole lot is that only because of viewers like us, who have been watching the show for almost 7 years and keeping it on top, their show is successful. But they do not care at all about us. I have been able to brace myself for some tracks I definitely did not enjoy or felt monotonous and watched the show. But if Naiyya gets paired with Samar, that's it. That fills the glass. They will lose a devoted viewer like me.


Edited by LuvYuvAni14 - 15 April 2016 at 7:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthankavsy

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 2045

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvYuvAni14

CV's are so dissapointing. Other shows' CV's actually listen to their audience demands and make sure they will always enjoy and get entertained by the current tracks. But Saathiya CV's are extremely selfish and only think about what they will like to introduce in the show. What bothers me a whole lot is that only because of viewers like us, who have been watching the show for almost 7 years and keeping it on top, their show is successful. But they do not care at all about us. I have been able to brace myself for some tracks I definitely did not enjoy or felt monotonous and watched the show. But if Naiyya gets paired with Samar, that's it. That fills the glass. They will lose a devoted viewer like me.

This reminds me of the CV's of one other show... Dead Bad writers!!! Angry


Edited by skanthan - 16 April 2016 at 12:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSaathiya28kavsy

COOL_KEJRIWAL Goldie
COOL_KEJRIWAL
COOL_KEJRIWAL

Joined: 02 December 2015
Posts: 2160

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Hi, Divya!

I know what you mean! It would have been nice to see a recreation of the old RaJi jodi to bring back some of the charm which was lost after Rucha-ji exited. But what can we really expect from these CVs?! We have high hopes for them and we always get disappointed! As for Naiya. I find it so despicable how she and the entire Suryavanshi family is trying to take Vidya's baby away from Vidya. How can anyone do that to a mother and her baby?! Angry




Anything can happen when rashmi mata is producer of SNS
jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Joined: 02 July 2005
Posts: 22637

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Sona is taller than Sahir.Thats d prob.But if they concentrate on their scenes Sahir Sona will be accepted.I dont mind Nayya Samar.Bcz Nayya is a pretty girl n can act also.but un4tunately till now she is just a show piece on d show.If nice scenes r given Samar Nayya will be a cute jodi.In SNS jodies r not given imp,thats y no fans 4 the jodies.
ninag IF-Rockerz
ninag
ninag

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 7078

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Sona is taller than Sahir.Thats d prob.But if they concentrate on their scenes Sahir Sona will be accepted.I dont mind Nayya Samar.Bcz Nayya is a pretty girl n can act also.but un4tunately till now she is just a show piece on d show.If nice scenes r given Samar Nayya will be a cute jodi.In SNS jodies r not given imp,thats y no fans 4 the jodies.


I quite like Sona now! I hate Paridhi but the current Paridhi v sona track means sona is more accepted now. Her scenes with Sahir are sweet. She is a bit tall but that's no big deal. I think Nayya and Samir will look good together and I'm sure they will make her positive eventually.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avatarkorra

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Joined: 22 January 2007
Posts: 2045

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvYuvAni14

I really don't want Naiyaa to be paired with Samar in the show.. ConfusedI just can't see them together and I seriously would want someone better for Pratap so we could go crazy shipping them and all. They have already made Sona and Sahir's jodi which was a total failure, barely anybody likes them or ships them. They don't even have a jodi name. Honestly, I just don't want Naiyya with Samar. Even if she'll turn positive after some time, I just don't think they suit each other. Ugh. I'm praying that CV's make up their minds soon and rethink their jodi because I will seriously stop watching the show. I'm hoping to see some RaJi recreation, some good jodi, to bring back the old taste of Saathiya. And I was really excited for Samar's pairing but with Naiyya... no way. Ouch Oh well, yet another failure and yet another loss of a jodi in this show.Sleepy


I agree with you. I do not want Naiyya paired with Samar. Angry He deserves someone much better. Not that evil witch who is tying to snatch his sisters baby. Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOI:Devoleena: I dont think anyone wants to see me as a nani'

Author: Sutapasima   Replies: 5   Views: 1101

Sutapasima 5 1101 16 April 2016 at 2:18am by COOL_KEJRIWAL
I dont think

Author: ani_gr   Replies: 1   Views: 488

ani_gr 1 488 29 August 2015 at 1:41pm by Xarina
i dont want a two mom track

2

Author: suk19   Replies: 10   Views: 1734

suk19 10 1734 28 May 2015 at 11:02pm by ANJ4
dont you think kokila has dont wrong

Author: --HANISA--   Replies: 1   Views: 648

--HANISA-- 1 648 20 May 2012 at 2:34am by thala
I dont know why but dont like Aham anymore

2

Author: Parijatrocks   Replies: 11   Views: 1526

Parijatrocks 11 1526 30 April 2012 at 9:14pm by munnihyderabad

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index