-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know there may have been loads of topics on this but i'm going to make one anyway. I rarely make posts on Dhaani, most of mine are on Viplav!!πŸ˜† But today, I am sooo proud of Dhaani. The qay she came between all the pundits hitting Viplav, how ahe questioned them all and shut them up, how she defended Viplav with such love and honesty, it was incredible. πŸ‘ Super proud of Dhaani today; and Viplav was so humble..

The precap was mond-blowing though. I hope Viplav is okay, Viplav!!! As he protected Dhaani, I rememberes DT telling Kanak that whatever calamity falls onto Dhaani, Viplav will be the first to bear it. πŸ˜­ Whatever happens will affect Viplav first, he will protect her and today's precap proved it. CANNOT wait for tomorrow😭
Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First Jolly I LOVE your DP ... Do you mind giving it to me !!!  ( Beg Beg )

When the spoiler came out about Dhani stopping the mob from attacking Viplav   @Barbie ( I think it was her , sorry if not )  and I were laughing - How will she do that ? With her Bhashans !!!

A lot of us call her mahaan , big for her boots and that perfect bahu type etc etc ..Maybe she is .

But today I saw a frail girl  , a lamb as I call her for everyone wishes to slaughter her , defend the Lion and that too again the hyena's .

Viplav lately has been badgered by his family . He feels like a pariah as no one has faith in him. He is desperate to prove himself to everyone of his good intentions. Even the Uttra-adhikaari thing is only to prevent Raja from taking over. He does not care about the money , prestige or power.  He just loves his family.

In the temple today when the mob attacked him he looked tired , not the same Viplav who would take a torch and burn the place down . And this is where Dhani came in ...putting herself between Viplav and the crowd.

Telling the mobsters to look into their souls first before attacking Viplav for his only sin is to think well about others ...and this struck a chord with me .

He truly is doing this for LOVE and no one gets him but his Dhani .

I love this character a lot .

I sincerely hope that he is not hurt seriously and he is up and running within one episode.

Subh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u. I was also a bit skeptical about how Dhaani will handle will this situation. But then again, she won all over me. Eisha was really commendable in the scene and delivered it perfectly. She has really grown up into a matured personality with time. And as usual, MR displayed perfect emotions.
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u.me too like the way. Dhani protected viplav.dhani is now very confident now.
I like her expressions very much
Eisha sigh rocks
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, very well said. 
Reversal of roles here .
Finally it was Dhaanis turn to stand up & support her husband & she did it 
Amazingly well.
A very proud moment for Viplav to watch his dear Dhani , raising her voice for his sake.

Surely take a Bow!
sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed a nice post...glad to see words of praises for our sweet Dhani..little Eisha..
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. She handled the situation well. Dhani become bold enough to speak in front of everyone. 
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Jolly ! Good to see you back...! 😊
Well expressed post !  She did a commendable job yesterday. I always found that she had a utter most power  to pull any kind on circumstances..She is not so fragile since her dreadful experiences concealed her inner capacity by not allowing to do so...Vip's unbounded love is highly enough to revitalize herself..Today I am happy to see a innocent girl comes out of a her mold by thrashing the whole crowd by guarding him...! Great going Dhani..!! πŸ‘
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premparbat

First Jolly I LOVE your DP ... Do you mind giving it to me !!!  ( Beg Beg )

When the spoiler came out about Dhani stopping the mob from attacking Viplav   @Barbie ( I think it was her , sorry if not )  and I were laughing - How will she do that ? With her Bhashans !!!

A lot of us call her mahaan , big for her boots and that perfect bahu type etc etc ..Maybe she is .

But today I saw a frail girl  , a lamb as I call her for everyone wishes to slaughter her , defend the Lion and that too again the hyena's .

Viplav lately has been badgered by his family . He feels like a pariah as no one has faith in him. He is desperate to prove himself to everyone of his good intentions. Even the Uttra-adhikaari thing is only to prevent Raja from taking over. He does not care about the money , prestige or power.  He just loves his family.

In the temple today when the mob attacked him he looked tired , not the same Viplav who would take a torch and burn the place down . And this is where Dhani came in ...putting herself between Viplav and the crowd.

Telling the mobsters to look into their souls first before attacking Viplav for his only sin is to think well about others ...and this struck a chord with me .

He truly is doing this for LOVE and no one gets him but his Dhani .

I love this character a lot .

I sincerely hope that he is not hurt seriously and he is up and running within one episode.

Hehehhe ofcourse!!! DP is actually not mine, I think I got it from the creations gallery/ Baki creations!! Apologies if it's not true!!😳 and yes.. I love lbve your post!!! Dhaani was fantastic!