Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is something brewing between Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon? - Page 2

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Who didn't see these rumors coming a mile away? It doesn't even have to be true, and if it is at best it's a fling, but as soon as rumors of trouble with Ankita started I knew he would be linked with Kriti.

Same here. I am actually surprised they've come out so late. In fact Kriti rather than Parineeti being the cause of the breakup would have made a more plausible story. Not that I think SSR- Kriti are really involved romantically though. Raabta is an important film for both of them and the constant tweeting, attending events, friendly stuff and all is to create hype around their Jodi I think. At this point, both of them give me the impression of being highly ambitious and shrewd enough not to get into a fling/relationship but rather milk the rumours for all they are worth. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How are all co stars dating each other nowadays?
aurora-borealis thumbnail
PR relationships everywhere 😆These people need to find a new promotional tactic because it's getting so overplayed and predictable.
Make a quality film and the audience will respond. Who actually cares about who's banging who? or pretending to be 🥱

And it's just super tacky in SSR's case since he just got out of a serious relationship.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SSR has been friendly with his other co-stars whether it was Pari during SDR or Kiara Advani during MSD.

The party (being referred to in this article), is the Holi party and if they made an entry together it is big deal.

I do not think there is anything happening between Kriti and Sushant. It's the PR!!!