Is something brewing between Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon?

Posted: 7 years ago
Amidst rumours of Sushant Singh Rajput splitting with his long-time girlfriend Ankita Lokhande, one hears that the actor is quite friendly with the co-star of his next film, Kriti Sanon. The two will be working together in Dinesh Vijan's next, for which they are off to Croatia for the next few months.
At a recent bash, Sushant and Kriti made an entry together. It was hard for onlookers to miss their warm camaraderie. They looked quite comfortable with each other and even let their hair down on the dance floor. However, the duo attracted attention when they refused to be snapped together. When they entered, the photographers requested them for a picture, but Sushant insisted on posing separately. Well, we aren't saying much, the rest is for you to guess...
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Is-something-brewing-between-Sushant-Singh-Rajput-and-Kriti-Sanon/articleshow/51572788.cms
😡

I don't understand how people can move on so easily...okay sure, you can argue that it may just be a fling and SSR is still healing inside, but c'mon W*F?! You were with someone for 6+ years, you guys just ended your relationship, but that doesn't mean you stop loving them as well?!?! How can you jump back into the dating pool so quickly?!

And for some reason this also makes me just dislike Kriti. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 7 years ago
Publicity is brewing between themThese young gen actors🥱
I'm starting to think all these break ups are publicity stunts but you never know with these people😆
Originally posted by Terenaina

I'm starting to think all these break ups are publicity stunts but you never know with these people😆
Its all in the timing and the way they behave😆 Also the way to refuse to give a proper statement.. If they are indeed broken up, they can easily use the same social media that they use to spark off rumors but nope😆
Who didn't see these rumors coming a mile away? It doesn't even have to be true, and if it is at best it's a fling, but as soon as rumors of trouble with Ankita started I knew he would be linked with Kriti.
kriti sanon must be stupid to date ssr. ssr is an eye sore plus just broke up with his girlfriend 

Mujhe lagta hai kuch break up hua nahin hai
Sab planted stories hai ðŸ˜²
kuch mahiney jane do sab ek sath nachtey gaatey dikhai dengey 
didnt kriti said to her frd recently that ssr looked like truck driver ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anachronist

didnt kriti said to her frd recently that ssr looked like truck driver ðŸ˜†
then she watched that movie chalte chalte and now she likes truckdrivers.😆
Edited by bigul - 7 years ago