Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: goolab

Sorry guy i always with R avi didn't do nice to leave her for Aunty we are a girl we no the pain she never say bad for him happy to see her move on what ever guy if Avi get a aunty she can get someone happy she still very popular and look avi lost everything no fans on twitter and instagram but me always be thier fans of both where they have a show I'm here

I wouldn't like to comment on who left whom because we're not sure about it. But,yes I was R fan even after their seperation but after reading her recent interview I found she indirectly showed that Avi wasn't caring but this new guy is more caring.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa1122

I saw that to wonder why no Avinash /Amit promo video unless I missed it
Mahi Vig is pretty did not see much of this R guy
Have not watched this BV show at all will start watching from April 25 th

I have watche BV from the beginning but not regularly. I loved the childhood friendship between Jagdish and Anandi and then the grown up Jagdish Anandi. Later Anandi gets married to Shiv. That phase was awesome too. But, then later I stopped watching altogether. But,I agree the concept of this show is too good and specially about the negative effect of child marraige.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I found BV different from QH because QH female lead didn't change but in this show the whole cast will be changed the same way many years back Kyunki Saas... used to have 20 year leaps and a new cast was introduced this show too is doing the same. And, it will be a treat to watch Avinash as a dr. It was our dream to see him in a totally different character and I guess our dream has come true.
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats every one well done Avi new AT is open

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I have watche BV from the beginning but not regularly. I loved the childhood friendship between Jagdish and Anandi and then the grown up Jagdish Anandi. Later Anandi gets married to Shiv. That phase was awesome too. But, then later I stopped watching altogether. But,I agree the concept of this show is too good and specially about the negative effect of child marraige.

Guys let's go open. Thread about all this in the BV forum as DTs do t like a discussion about other shows here 

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Who will be opening Avi AT in BV forum? Thought of a title

Heartiest Welcome To Our Dr. Amit

Or

Happy To See You Back As Dr. Amit

Everyone please vote
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail