Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: willina

W*F ! then turn up for a questioning, submit your laptop and get it done away with..if there is an impostor, she should be happy that she is not delusional and that email relationship actually did happen !!!
otherwise it was really a case of KANGANA EMAILING KANGANA !

PHEW !

I think Kangana is definitely sacred to submit her laptop.
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Malika

Move on Kangana, even HR seems least interested in this now. You keep on releasing statements from your lawyer as if they are some piece of kitty party gossip. First blaming the police and now cyber crime officials. If HR ever dated you/proposed you, give some proof, prove him wrong and negate his defamation allegations. And if you dont even have the smallest piece of proof to support your baseless "silly ex" comment, then kindly keep shut.  

The amount of hoopla Kangana has done around Hrithik, if she is proved wrong then bunch of criminal proceedings will start against her and her sister Rangoil.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just shut up lady. You have become freaking annoying now.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fivestars

hope she doesnt blame IF members for not buying her imaginary stories !! OUCH

ðŸĪĢ
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Next she will blame whole BW industry for destroying her image. ðŸĪŠ
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did the lawyer send a legal notice to cyber police? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
And what image? Can u be specific on that?😆

Anyways, on IF, some ppl who wanted to malign Hr had ample chances to do so. I m happy for them. One name comes to mind.. cougertown or something like that. ðŸ‘
pakeezah thumbnail
b474f8388bc557f8c1532a5e283ffdd5.jpg (725534)

Kangana-Ranaut-In-Blue-Armani-Suit-img017.jpg (7571024)

Kangana-Ranaut-Pgotographed-At-The-Airport-In-Vero-Moda-Dior-And-Stella-McCartney-2.jpg (17181307)

i think Kangana is the most fashionable actress by far...she has the advantantage of being very versatile like a chameleon,can change her looks from occasion to occasion and her lithe proportionate figure, fab legs and glowing skin plus that pert head...makes for a very very good clothes horse in the way and perhaps even more, than Kate Moss.
Edited by pakeezah - 8 years ago
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: colossial2015

</div>
<div>
The amount of hoopla Kangana has done around Hrithik, if she is proved wrong then bunch of criminal proceedings will start against her and her sister Rangoil.

This! There is a reason Kangana is not co-operating. She has probably been plotting this for a while now. The evidence trail must be huge.
pakeezah thumbnail
No one can convince me hrithik didnt hv an affair with her. and if he has lied in that regard, he can lie in anything. where is the followup to the 'american' imposter?
there is a deafening silence from Hrithiks end on this.😆
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how i wish the heroine movie was made on this story. So much interesting then the movie already made, which was nothing but bunch of gossip, which we all knew about!