Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Kangana Ranaut blames cyber crime for tarnishing her image

ByNewsX Bureau
|Friday, April 15, 2016 - 17:30
  •  
  •  
  •  

New Delhi: The Krrish 2 actors Hrithik Roshan vs Kangana Ranaut row intensified on Thursday when the actress questioned why the police was selectively in calling witnesses.

Mumbai police cyber crime cell has traced the fake email ID. Among the many points of contention in the fight between the two actors Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan, Kangana has fired another salvo through her lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee. 

In the new letter, Kangana complained to the cyber crime branch on Wednesday. The actress alleged that some of their officers were giving false and misleading statements to the media and in the process tarnishing her image.

"I have in my letter to the DCP, questioned the police on various aspects. The first thing that I have asked them is that when Hrithik Roshan in his complaint made to the Police in December 2014, claims to have gained knowledge of an imposter from many people including his fans and people from the film industry, then why has no one been questioned till now in the said matter," Kangana's lawyer Rizwan Siddiquee said in a statement. 

Dhoom actor Hrithik Roshan had sent a legal notice to Tanu weds Manu actor Kangana Ranaut asking her to tender a public apology for having purportedly referred to him in an interview as "silly ex" and refuted her claim of the two having had a relationship.

In her response, Kangana charged him with clumsy attempt to cover up their relationship.
The actress said she was not "some dim-witted teenager who has been smitten and that whatever happened between the two of them was with full consent of both parties."

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

In furthering her cause she has the habit of stepping on other people...First the Aspergers then the teenagers and now the poor Cyber police...
Shinchanfan thumbnail
and when we supposed to believe kya?πŸ₯±she is such a liar
whereiam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This lawyer is so funny πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh their lawyers are becoming rich. Why can't I become rich
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hope she doesnt blame IF members for not buying her imaginary stories !! OUCH
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here we go again 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
IF members beware we are going to get a legal notice soon  for Laughing about her  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

IF members beware we are going to get a legal notice soon  for Laughing about her  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I just want to be rich😭😭😭
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
She's unintentionally funny.