India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

what i liked/Disliked 7th April-14th April

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Got time and Watched From 7th April to 14th April through Online and now im here to share what i felt or u can say what i liked/disliked

I liked few things -
Harshad's Act , Honestly was touched by his Act the way Tear drops from Adarsh's eyes when he remembered his father's wish ' Clap
Then asking opinion from God regarding his Decision ..
Asking Way/opinion from God is A Wise decision and i liked Cv's Idea ..
Thought same when Camera moved little and showed Swa that time only 1line came into my mind that is" u wanted to know whether decision is right or wrong but God not only Gave Answer but also showed that She was already there "
Adarsh said something like this in 14th April's Episode ..
And then Coffee yes that Takes Swadarsh relation in another level the way swa gave him space to share his problem .. Adarsh-Swadheenta's convo Clap
I dont know why i saw something in Swa's Eyes when she mentioned Stupid Dialogues & he told thats why u never fallen for any1..
Then Saree/Chunri whatever u said accidentally /unintentionally putting over Swa's head that was..
If im not wrong swa was little bit disappointed when she didn't find adarsh there!!!
Then Pictures /blame whatever it is!
But i like the way Swa handle situation
Then Adarsh's Confession that was sweet and simple ,he just told whole truth including his action/reason behind visiting temple .. May be he didnt confessed in dramatical way but he just opened his heart in front of Swadheenta ..
(I dont know why pigeons flee away!! After hearing his confession)

Siblings Bond's
Whether its Swa-Asad or its Sinha Brothers i liked it Though we r used to watching Swa-Asad
Bond from beginning and somewhere Adarsh-Abhay too but Jaydev's Concern for Adarsh-Abhay was nice ..
Loved their convo in hospital and Decision /opinion after knowing Truth ..hope there bond won't B weak in future..

Thought that Abhay-simmi's marriage was like teenagers love marriage but this was totally unexpected ,really really liked Abhay as A person after hearing truth bcz this proves how nice he is as Person who told lie for Sake of A Hospitalized person,who took that decision to save his lady love and that son Who chose to End Relationship just for his mother's happiness (but couldn't and can't blame him) though i dont know whether its possible in real life or not !! May be if He loves her Truly ..

Liked the way Suhasini Sinha as A lawyer is portrayed specially Her Action is Courtroom Justified with her Goodwill

I don't like behavior of that Angry princess and Mr &Mrs Sinha As parents ..

According to me Simmi can be A Perfect Bahu if she is Groomed with patience like the way Jaya handle her ..
basically Jaya As A Daughter-in-Law is perfect apart from that Alliance issue ..

Dont know what's going on in Ahuja's Mind (extremely sorry bcz in previous post used Anuja )
If he changed for Good then next villain is Yash / Royal family bcz the way Princess is waving dream i don't think it'll be easy for her to accept rejection who knows that might bring danger for Asad bcz this guy is link between Swadarsh and Obstacles for Yash ..
I just hope Asad wont pay for Adarsh's Mistake i know his Parents r at fault but its his mistake of Fallen in love with Swa in Royal's eyes..
I said this bcz Jaydev-jaya ,Abhay-simmi now adarsh is suffering bcz of Mr &Mrs Sinha specially Suhasini and Simmi somewhere suffering bcz of Her father deed so i guess asad-Radhika might suffer bcz of Sinha's mistake ( no idea about Radhika's patents thats y didnt mention)

Actually heard that Childrens suffered bcz of Parents Deed and sometimes bcz of Elders ..
Thats y said this ..

Apart from whole post i like Shurti's Analysis regarding Fire between SwAdarsh (was confused that time now i got the point)
And --starstruck-- (Sadie)   Post r really really really nice bcz it gives me reason to smile in serious scene the way u used "Kabootor udd gaya..." ROFL &thank to u partner who used few lines regarding Manohor's CM Chanting

i don't know how Cv will handle Dance competition ..i dont have any idea about Dance step but i guess thats A Dance form but i don't know how Freshener can compete after completing Crash Course .. (Actually we use short course/crash course which cover particular sub in Months ) but i guess its Modern crash course for 12 Days ..

Edited by Sana_J. - 16 April 2016 at 2:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Harshita.MS-meghasharmaDEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Good  post i will come  back and edit 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sana_Jannat

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pikychu

Good post i will come back and edit

Smile Thank u Smile
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Great analysis! Good job. Agree with your points. We can only wait to see what happens in the future. Ive already discussed all of this detail in my posts. 
Btw, .Starbucks. is someone else, I'm starstruck. But just call me Sadie! 
Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Great analysis! Good job. Agree with your points. We can only wait to see what happens in the future. Ive already discussed all of this detail in my posts.
Btw, .Starbucks. is someone else, I'm starstruck. But just call me Sadie!

Sorry dear &Thank U Sadie Smile Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top