Aj phir tum pe pyaar aya hae!

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am loving the Positive vibes here !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ the whole forum look so happy! πŸ˜†
LOL this title is for you people cuz everyone is happy today! πŸ€— okay i may have come late here like as usual but i really wanted to share my views for the things i liked in today's epi. πŸ˜ƒ
Shraddha was So Hilarious i just loved her expressions that Dam maro dam tho!  πŸ€£ me and my sis were literally on the floor it was too good! πŸ€£ and then Bihu came with thapki and she saved the day earning a thapki from ma (i loved the pat of love part) but i hate Vapki! πŸ€’ and then the part which completely blew me away was the shrahaan scene!!! πŸ˜²πŸ‘ I never expected Bihaan would join hands with shraddha to teach her a lesson! even tho he saved thapki for his maa's izat but i just loved the way he gave head on tashan to shraddha and said he wanted to let her make fun of her self in front of everyone and now she should know her real place. MG you are superb dude! πŸ‘ and MK you were so confidently giving him tashan not ready to be defeated !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
and then that Thapki drinking wine scene !!🀣 i loved her alot that teasing nature of her and then her saying she filled all the bottles with cold tulsi kadha as per dadi's request! i still didint get how Bihu got a bit tipsy from drinking kadha! πŸ€£ and then the Dark Bihaan took over hi and he broke the bottle and pointed towards her neck and she was scared as she was stepping back. Thapki went from mischievous mode to scared mode and Bihaan highlighting so many expression from hurt to anger to confusion to love to longing in just nano second as her was stepping close to her. MG you never fail to surprise me!! ⭐️  and i just loved it how thahaan were craving for each other so desperately but then when bihu realized that he was going to hurt thapki he was so angry at himself and the scolded her to never come in front of her so he cant hurt her and she was really taken back and got teary eyed!! 
my manyasa rocked today and shrahaan too !! πŸ˜† cant wait for next epi and the thahaan disaster holiday !  still anything could happen so i am up for a BJKT too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but lets enjoy for the time being! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can guess how you loved the episode Chanda baby!!
I too loved it so much!! Everything was so good!! I skiped Vasu's scolding to Shraddha and Shraddha-newspaper-Thapki scenes but they were all awesome today and Bihaan/Manish!!!

Let me dream!!!
nikitap94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

I too loved it so much!! Everything was so good!! I skiped Vasu's scolding to Shraddha and Shraddha-newspaper-Thapki scenes but they were all awesome today and Bihaan/Manish!!!

Let me dream!!!

Ya newspaper scene was pakao...but rest was sooo nyc ...aaj kaafi positive posts aaye hai...all r happy on this forum I hope d positivity continues n v get such cool epis in future too whenever d show ends watever d trps r if epis like this come m more Dan satisfied
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it.. I want thapki to do more ...
I want her to melt his heart...

Oh and yeah, it's actually happens...
It's a placebo effect...

My sisters friend was at a party and drank some alcohol & got 'drunk' and everyone laughed because it was non alcoholic... & she made a fool of herself πŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: .x-bumblebee-x.

I loved it.. I want thapki to do more ...
I want her to melt his heart...

Oh and yeah, it's actually happens...
It's a placebo effect...

My sisters friend was at a party and drank some alcohol & got 'drunk' and everyone laughed because it was non alcoholic... & she made a fool of herself πŸ˜†

hahaah πŸ˜†  i heard about it for the first time! πŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Let me dream!!!

oh yes Kowsi!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i am very happy and yes vapki and sharapki-newspaper scene were just blur for me cant get over the thahaan scene just watched it again! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitap94

Ya newspaper scene was pakao...but rest was sooo nyc ...aaj kaafi positive posts aaye hai...all r happy on this forum I hope d positivity continues n v get such cool epis in future too whenever d show ends watever d trps r if epis like this come m more Dan satisfied

just watched the jiyasa's OLV shared by sania. in that OLV jigs said many good tracks are coming up thahaan love track is coming up too so she's excited about it !! and so are we πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So tru, evey bit what you said but m the only one here who like vipki.
leonjay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes lovely episode. Especially Thahaan. Thapki in Cheerful role πŸ‘. Bihaan's emotion roller coasting πŸ‘. Bihaan warning Shraddha  not to interfer b/w them (Thahaan) πŸ‘.
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True yaar...shradhas dam maro dam was hillarious
then thapki rocked bihaan shockedπŸ˜† his eyes were on thapki the whole time n his face when thapki started drinking too good from bothπŸ˜ƒ the way bihaan went from angry to guilty mood oh i loved itπŸ‘