India-Forums

Aj phir tum pe pyaar aya hae!

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I am loving the Positive vibes here !! Big smileBig smile the whole forum look so happy! LOL
LOL this title is for you people cuz everyone is happy today! Hug okay i may have come late here like as usual but i really wanted to share my views for the things i liked in today's epi. Big smile
Shraddha was So Hilarious i just loved her expressions that Dam maro dam tho!  ROFL me and my sis were literally on the floor it was too good! ROFL and then Bihu came with thapki and she saved the day earning a thapki from ma (i loved the pat of love part) but i hate Vapki! Dead and then the part which completely blew me away was the shrahaan scene!!! ShockedClap I never expected Bihaan would join hands with shraddha to teach her a lesson! even tho he saved thapki for his maa's izat but i just loved the way he gave head on tashan to shraddha and said he wanted to let her make fun of her self in front of everyone and now she should know her real place. MG you are superb dude! Clap and MK you were so confidently giving him tashan not ready to be defeated !! Thumbs Up
and then that Thapki drinking wine scene !!ROFL i loved her alot that teasing nature of her and then her saying she filled all the bottles with cold tulsi kadha as per dadi's request! i still didint get how Bihu got a bit tipsy from drinking kadha! ROFL and then the Dark Bihaan took over hi and he broke the bottle and pointed towards her neck and she was scared as she was stepping back. Thapki went from mischievous mode to scared mode and Bihaan highlighting so many expression from hurt to anger to confusion to love to longing in just nano second as her was stepping close to her. MG you never fail to surprise me!! Star  and i just loved it how thahaan were craving for each other so desperately but then when bihu realized that he was going to hurt thapki he was so angry at himself and the scolded her to never come in front of her so he cant hurt her and she was really taken back and got teary eyed!! Ouch
my manyasa rocked today and shrahaan too !! LOL cant wait for next epi and the thahaan disaster holiday !Dancing  still anything could happen so i am up for a BJKT too! LOLLOL but lets enjoy for the time being! Big smileBig smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tbsaThaHaanForeverManyasha16Nishita112kapirileonjayIshani15rombergharneet.kahlonshubhi_srtmsNeha99manaanParshiKowsiSanyaEterna..dtd...dynamic_dollNeettoceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I can guess how you loved the episode Chanda baby!!
I too loved it so much!! Everything was so good!! I skiped Vasu's scolding to Shraddha and Shraddha-newspaper-Thapki scenes but they were all awesome today and Bihaan/Manish!!!

Let me dream!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrtmsiQraaaParshioceanbubbleNeettdynamic_doll

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I too loved it so much!! Everything was so good!! I skiped Vasu's scolding to Shraddha and Shraddha-newspaper-Thapki scenes but they were all awesome today and Bihaan/Manish!!!

Let me dream!!!

Ya newspaper scene was pakao...but rest was sooo nyc ...aaj kaafi positive posts aaye hai...all r happy on this forum I hope d positivity continues n v get such cool epis in future too whenever d show ends watever d trps r if epis like this come m more Dan satisfied

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrombergrtmsiQraaaKowsiParshioceanbubbleNeettdynamic_doll

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I loved it.. I want thapki to do more ...
I want her to melt his heart...

Oh and yeah, it's actually happens...
It's a placebo effect...

My sisters friend was at a party and drank some alcohol & got 'drunk' and everyone laughed because it was non alcoholic... & she made a fool of herself LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrombergiQraaaoceanbubbleNeettdynamic_doll

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .x-bumblebee-x.

I loved it.. I want thapki to do more ...
I want her to melt his heart...

Oh and yeah, it's actually happens...
It's a placebo effect...

My sisters friend was at a party and drank some alcohol & got 'drunk' and everyone laughed because it was non alcoholic... & she made a fool of herself LOL

hahaah LOL  i heard about it for the first time! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rombergParshi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Let me dream!!!
oh yes Kowsi!! Big smileBig smile i am very happy and yes vapki and sharapki-newspaper scene were just blur for me cant get over the thahaan scene just watched it again! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayrombergKowsioceanbubbleNeett

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitap94

Let me dream!!!

Ya newspaper scene was pakao...but rest was sooo nyc ...aaj kaafi positive posts aaye hai...all r happy on this forum I hope d positivity continues n v get such cool epis in future too whenever d show ends watever d trps r if epis like this come m more Dan satisfied
just watched the jiyasa's OLV shared by sania. in that OLV jigs said many good tracks are coming up thahaan love track is coming up too so she's excited about it !! and so are we Big smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshiKowsioceanbubbleNeettdynamic_doll

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
So tru, evey bit what you said but m the only one here who like vipki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubbleNeett

Go to top